Boyfriend Scenarios: Hetalia...

By silverthornes

After hearing people saying how much they want to have the nordics in my original boyfriend scenarios, I deci... More

How You Meet
Meeting Again
Is Something Wrong?
How He Feels
Asking You Out
First Date & First Kiss
It's Reader-chan's Birthday
He Turns Into His Nyo Self
You Turn Into Your Nyo Self
Happy Birthday!
He Finds Out About Your Job
He Meets Your Family
He Turns Into A Chibi
You Take A Shower/Bath Together
Star Of The Month
Event Time!
He Visits You In School
Waking Up With Him
How He Kisses You
Ah~ October~ & Special Announcement~
He Turns Into A Werewolf
1 Demon, 2 Demon, Red Demon, Blue Demon (Part 1)
1 Demon, 2 Demon, Red Demon, Blue Demon (Part 2)
You Turn Into A Vampire
The Most Horrifying Thing Ever
Prepping For The Holidays
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Happy New Year
Valentine's Special
He Tells You He's A Country
Someone Flirts With You
April Fools!
Someone Flirts With Him
You Get Sick
He Meets Your Ex
Dentalia~
He Gets Sick
You Wear His Clothes
2p Time!
He Is Your Teacher
He Zombie
AHH! A Mummy!
I Love Frankenstein
You Zombie
AHH! Another Mummy!
The Bride of Frankenstein
When You Die
He Has A Nightmare
Getting Caught Making Out~
You Have A Nightmare
Winter Olympic Special!
Special Question~
FIFA 2018 Special!
He Catches You Changing/In The Shower
I Think There's A Ghost
The Backyard Naga
The Haunting
Exotic Naga On The Loose
A Chibitalia Halloween Special
Beach Time!
You Turn Him On~
What Did You Do?
Piratetalia, With Love~
66 Chapters Later...
He Gets Drunk
He Has A Hangover
Quarantine!
He (Attempts) To Cook For You
He Turns Into A Neko
You Turn Into A Neko
Beach Time!
He Discovers Your Greatest Fear

You Turn Into A Werewolf

6.8K 163 76
By silverthornes

A/N:  This will be told from his view, enjoy~

Prologue

"I've found it!  I found it!"  England cried.  "I've found the cure for vampirism!"

Upon hearing this, the other nations quickly went and got the potion, giving it to those who were affected.

~20 minutes later~

"Mon Dieu!  Zhis just made zhings worse!"  France yelled.

"England..."  Norway said in an ominous voice, breaking through the angry mob of nations.  "I am going to make this potion and neither you nor Romania are to help."

The other nations agreed and placed all their hopes Norway.

So, while waiting for the cure to be made, how will the boys deal with a werewolf on the loose?

Denmark

"[name]!  Elsker!  Your King has something he wants to show his Queen!"  I yelled as I banged on her front door.  I think I faintly heard a groan, but who groans when the King of Scandinavia comes knocking on their door? [*cough*Most of the Nordics*cough*].

Anyway, eventually she opened the door but she looked kinda green, like she was going to be sick.

"Elsker, are you sick or something?"  I asked.  She groaned and just motioned me inside.

"Anyway, forget about being sick, take a whiff of my new cologne."  I said, hugging her tight.  "I got it from Alfred who says it is supposed to-"  I was cut off when I noticed that elsker had sorta passed out in my arms.

"Wah!  What should I do?"  I yelled.  I then called Norway who came and then began choking me.

"You stupid Dane.  Her nose is now sensitive and you wearing cologne made her sick and she passed out."  He said.  He eventually let me go and walked out of the room as I tried to regain my breath, only to have a bucket of soapy water dumped on me.

"Hey!"

"This will get rid of that scent.  Now go take care of your girlfriend stupid Dane."  Norway said, setting the bucket down and leaving.  I shivered and quickly grabbed a couple of towels and blankets for me and [name].

'Did Norway really have to dump that water on my head?'  I thought to myself as I dried off.

Finland

"Mmm!  You're the best cook ever Tino!"  [name] said as she happily ate the steak I had made for her.  I giggled and took my apron off, bringing the newest plate of steak with mashed potatoes over to [name].

"No problem rakas!"  I chirped.  "I remember how much I craved meat while being a werewolf too."  I said, sheepishly smiling as I placed the plate down in front of her.

"Thanks Tino, that makes me feel better."  She said.  She then smiled mischievously and beckoned me closer.  I sat down, wondering what she was going to do when she leaned forward and licked my cheek, making me blush like crazy.

"Eh?"

"You had a little steak sauce on your cheek Tino."  She said happily.  "And it tasted pretty good too!"  She said.  I felt embarrassed but thankfully Cocoa and Hana came in and began begging for a bite of the steak.

'I know I shouldn't, but they are so cute!'  I thought as I cut up a bit of steak and gave it to them, even though it may end up making them a bit chubbier than the should be, but hey, I can't say no to puppy dog eyes.

Iceland

"Jeez, when I was a werewolf, I didn't get to be nearly this size."  I grumbled as I brushed [name]'s fur.  Right now, we were sitting on the couch in her house, middle of the night, with me brushing the knots out of her fur.

"I was the size of a medium dog, not a wolf, not even bigger than a wolf [See "He Turns Into A Werewolf"]."  I continued to mumble as I brushed.  [name] raised her head and looked at me, eyes blinking.

"What?  I'm older than you and yet when the full moon came I didn't become huge like you or Lukas, or any of my roommates.  I just looked like a pup."  I said to her.  She just gave me a look saying 'really?'.

"Yes, I'm serious."  I said.  She shrugged and bumped her nose against my hand, signalling for me to continue brushing her.

"Fine, fine, fine."  I sighed, getting ready to brush her again when she gently licked my face, making me blush.  She then nuzzled into my neck as I was frozen.

"Alright, alright, now let me f-finish brushing."  I said, my face a blushing mess no doubt.

'Thank god Mr Puffin is at home right now, or else he'd never let me live this down,'  I thought to myself.

Norway

'Stupid England, stupid Romania, making potions and spells that only make the situation worse.'  I thought angrily to myself as I stirred the large vat filled with a potion that should fix this whole mess.

"Umm, Lukas?  Is everything okay?"  I heard [name] ask.  I whipped around and saw her by the door, looking unsure.  I sighed and motioned for her to come in.  She did, gently setting down a tray with lemonade and a snack on it down on the table.

"Lukas, I know you're trying to help with this,"  She motioned to her ears and tail.  "But don't stress yourself."  She said, hugging me around the waist.

"I am not."  I said, hugging her back.

"You are not, you're really upset about this whole thing."  She said, looking up at me with pleading eyes.  "Please take a break Lukas."  She said.  I sighed and squeezed the bridge of my nose.

"Very well dyrebare.  I will take a break."  I said.  She smiled and had me sit down on a chair as she gave me some lemonade and cookies.

'She's right, I need to rest.  I'll take a break.'

Sweden

I quickly came into [name]'s darkened house and began looking around for her, worried about how her transformation went.  I grew more worried as I heard whimpers coming from upstairs.

I went up and into [name]'s bedroom to find her hiding under the bed, whimpering.

"'t's 'k'y älskade. [It's okay älskade]"  I said to her, bending down.  She kept whimper but crawled out from under the bed.  I took her in my arms and lifted her up, placing her on her bed.

I then grabbed the blanket and sat down with her, wrapping it around the two of us.  [name] looked around, unsure about what to do.  I hugged her close, gently petting her and rubbing her back.

She leaned into me and relaxed, resting her head on my shoulder, her whimpers stopping.

"Th'r' y' g' älskade, 't'll b' 'r'ght. [There you go älskade, it'll be alright]"  I said, hugging her closer.

Thankfully she calmed down enough to fall asleep, but still, I stayed with her throughout the night.

Afterward

Eventually Norway finished the potion which actually would cure those who were werewolves, appeasing the other nations and now letting the Magic Trio to not be blamed for everyone's problems.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 194 17
Lukas Bondevik is what you could call a normal person these days. He owns a cottage in the outcast side of town, in the forest. One day he's out, lo...
7.8K 216 17
THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN ABANDONED. I'm only making this public again so my previous readers can enjoy it. I'm sorry to say that it will not have a conc...
82K 2.5K 44
WATTYS 2019 COMPLETED BOOK 1 *Tries to think cool quote from the book* 》"Yeah it really is beautiful" He said. "And now you are supposed to say some...
161K 6.3K 132
Inside this book you will find the usual Hetalia madness in a collection the best headcanons, crack, facts and more that are the 3 F's (funny/fluffy...