Found horse

Bởi StephanieShear

Going under major editing- Certain things may change. Josephine Williams has had a great life good parents, f... Xem Thêm

Fire!
falling apart
saying good bye.
stolen
Found horse!!
Angel!!!!!
Abused and Drake
Meeting Trevor!!
Finding and Fixing Paddock
Beaten By The Bullies!!
Hostpial and meeting Peyton!!
Depressed Angel!!
Chole's party and singing!!
Riding Angel poop war!!!
The Phone Call And Water War!!!!
The Kiss and Saved Twice!!!
Leah?!?
He Hit Me!!
The Date!!!!
Forgiving Lucas and Angel gets hurt!!
We never did get the milk or cat food...
Horse Show!!!
Josh and Lucas!!
Dad's Finds out!!!
I've Failed Her!!
We Found Her!
Saving Angel and Midnight!!
I don't care about me as long as Angel is safe!!
Please be okay Josie!
Just a Dream?!?
Awake!!
Move On!
THE ADVENTURE'S OF YOU AND I!!
Not a Update! Sorry! New Book!
Preview for Found horse Sequel..
Sequel is up!

Blue Hill High School!!

370 4 0
Bởi StephanieShear

chapter 6

The next morning I woke up extra early to go feed the horse she came trotting up. "eat up girl" I told her she cocked her head I laughed I am falling in love with this horse every second I spend with her. "see you later girl got to go to school" I said with a frown I rode my bike back home took a shower straitened my hair put the horse tank top and jean jacket on that I got from papaya and skinny jeans and some cowgirl boots then went down stairs grabbed a granola bar and went out the door. 5 minutes later the bus arrived urg I hate riding the bus I thought I got on and sat in the middle seats were no one was sitting and stared out the window.

"may I sit" I heard a deep voice say I looked up to see the boy I met when I was crying in the Wendy's parking lot how embarrassing. I forced a smile, "sure" I said. "hey aren't you that girl that I met at Wendy's?" he asked taking a seat next to me. "uh yeah" I said. "Josephine right?" he asked. "yeah drake right?" I asked. "yup so how are you?" he asked. "I'm good why do you ask?' I asked. "well you were crying that day so I was worried" he said. "oh well I'm better" I replied embarrassed. "that's good" he said the next few minutes were silent till I remembered something. "hey we were in south Dakota that day how come you are here?" I asked with a raised eyebrow he chuckled. "I was coming back from vacation and you?" he said. "like I said we were on our way to our new place" I said. "this your first day?" he asked I nodded, "yup" I said popping the 'p'. "so tell me about yourself" he said.

"well I love horses, horses are my life, I swim, horse riding, horse jumping and I dance some, and you?" I said. "cool and I play football I'm captain of the team, I'm popular and I like to hang with my buds" he said. "cool" I said. once he finds out I'm not the popular type he'll dump me in a second.

we arrived at school on top it read, BLUE HILL HIGH SCHOOL!!. drake and I got up and walked off the bus we entered the school as soon as we entered it seemed all eyes were on us. girls gave me death glares, and guys gave me looks of disgust they whispered but not quiet enough cause I heard. it was things like this:

"she's the new girl" a girl said with disgust. "look at her clothes ewe" another girl said. "she's ugly" another girl said. "she's fat" a guy said. "why is Drake Johnson with her" a girl said.

"hey I'm going to go hang with my friends" Drake said making me snap my head up to him I nodded so he left. I went to the office and thought what the girls and guys said please fat I'm 100 pounds and my clothes are not that bad considering I just got them urg I've been here 5 minutes and already hate it here.

"hello how may I help you?" the lady at the desk asked me when I walked into the office. "um I'm new here" I said. "oh you must be Josephine Williams? the lady said. "yes" I said. "okay here's are your class schedule, locker number and your locker password" the lady said handing me the stuff. "thank you" I said then I left I looked at the paper to see what locker I am 252 I found it put in the password then put my things in it I then looked at my class schedule:

8:00am- English!!

9:00am- Math

10:00am- History

11:00am- Science

12:30pm- Lunch

1:00pm- Art

2:00pm- bio

3:00pm- language arts

3:30pm- schools out.

I looked at the time I had 5 minutes to get to class I got there in 3 minutes I took a seat in the middle end by a blonde girl.

"Hello students nice to see you all again" the teacher said they all groaned. "well for those of you that are new I'm Mr. Walter we have a new student today Josephine stand up and introduce your self and a fact about you" Mr. Walter said. I stood up looked around all eyes were on me.

"hi my name is Josephine and I love horses and riding" I said then sat back down and class started.

=================================================================================

I was in science it was 2 minutes till lunch I was waiting for the bell to ring and finally it did ring ring I shot out of my seat got my thing and headed to wards my locker once I got there I put my thing away I heard someone clear there throat I looked up from my locker to see Three Girls the one to the right had brown hair and Hazels eyes, and the middle one had Blonde hair and ocean blue eyes and the one to the left had auburn hair and green eyes.

"uh hi" I said. "hey new girl" Blondie said. "may I help you?" I asked. "just listen okay horse girl" Blondie said I nodded. "stay away from drake he's mine and always will be" Blondie said. "huh?" I said in confusion. "she said stay AWAY FROM DRAKE" brown hair yelled. "wait what me and him oh no you have it all wrong were just friends" I explained. Blondie took some steps towards me her face was inches from mine. "look horse girl stay away from him or else" Blondie said. "or else what?" I shot back she seemed shocked that I stood up for myself but she brought her hand back and slapped my across the face my head went to the side from the impact of the slap.

"or else that or worse" Blondie said. I glared at her she just smirked, "oh and by the way I'm Brittney and this is McKenzie and Kaitlin" Blondie I mean Brittney said. "and the names Josephine not horse girl" I said. she just laughed, "okay horse manure girl" she said. then walked off with her minions following her. I felt my cheek it hurt a lot. then I walked into the cafeteria for lunch I went in and drake waved me over I shouldn't but he's my first friend I thought so I walked over to him.

"hey" I said. "hey sit" he said patting the seat next to him I sat down. "hi my name is Brad" a guy with black and gray eyes said. "and I'm Chase" a guy with blonde hair and brown eyes said. "I'm Conner" a guy said with brown hair and brown eyes said. " and I'm Jake" another guy said with auburn hair and green eyes said.

"hi I'm Josephine nice to meet you all" I said and forced a smile. "how old are you?" chase asked. "15" I said. "oh cool so 10th grade then?" Conner said. I nodded. then I saw Brittney and her minions she gave me a death glare I gulped then turned to drake he smiled. "uh drake who are they? I asked pointing to Brittney and her minions, "are they like popular?" I asked. "oh yeah there the schools queen bees" he said. "oh okay" I said. "so Josephine do you have any nick names?" Jake asked. "yeah Josie, Jose and my uncle calls me Josie bear" I said. "oh cool so what can we call you?" chase asked. "Josie or Jose" I said. "aw we can't call you Josie bear" drake said teasingly. "call me that and I won't me miss nice girl anymore" I said with a glare. "whatever you say Josie bear" he said with a smirk. I glared then smirked I then punched him in the gut. "urg grr" he mumbled bending down clutching his stomach. "what you do that for" he asked. "I told you not to call me that" I said I then whispered in his ear " you don't want to get on my bad side" I whispered in his ear he nodded. I tried to keep a straight face but couldn't I busted out laughing. when I stopped he gave me a confused look I just shrugged.

"how about that number" he asked. "oh alright give me your phone" I said he handed me the phone he took mine I added my phone number with a picture then handed it to him he have me my phone then I headed for my next class.

=============================================================================

it was 3:30 I was headed out of the school when someone grabbed me I screamed.

"shut up manure girl" Brittney yelled at me then punched me in the eye I stumbled back and fell on my butt. "get up" she yelled I got up. "did I not make myself clear earlier" she said I just nodded "I said stay away from drake and I mean it" she yelled and slapped me across the face and walked off my hand went to my cheek and rubbed it. I sunk down against the wall and cried my first day at school and I'm getting death glares, threats, hurtful comments and I'm getting hit by the queen bee of the school I signed and put my head in my hands and sobbed. finally I got up just before the bus was about to leave I got on and sat down by myself even though drake waved me over to sit with him I just couldn't sit with him when Brittney will bully me cause of it. I felt my phone vibrate:

Drake: what's wrong? the text message read.

Me: nothing.

Drake: don't lie come sit with me please.

Me: I can't

Drake: why not?

Me: cause I cant be friends with you anymore!

Drake: what why not?

Me: cause I'm getting death glares and threats because I'm hanging with you.

Drake: by who?

just then I got a text from a unknown number.

person: don't tell anyone about this okay or else....... Brittney.

Drake: Josie?

Me: I cant say!

someone cleared there throat I looked up to see drake I groaned he sat down I turned my head towards the window so he couldn't see my face.

"why can't we be friends anymore" he asked hurt laced his voice I signed. " I told you death glares and threats" I said. "your hiding something look at me" he said I shook my head no. he took my arm and turned me around I held my head down but he took my chin and lifted my head up forcing me to look at him. his jaw dropped then he clenched his fist and jaw.

"who did this?" he asked through clenched teeth. "um.....I.....um....um" I stuttered. "WELL" he yelled. " I fell down the stairs at the school" I lied. "your lying who did it?" he said. "I cant say" I said. " TELL ME" he yelled I flinched at his anger. "I just can't" I said I felt tears at the brim of my eyes but I blinked them away. "FINE" he yelled and stormed off I signed as the bus pulled up to my place I got up and got off and headed up towards the house.

once I got in I went up to my room changed into shorts, a blue tank top and converse then put my hair in a ponytail I went to the bathroom and looked at the damage that was done to my face I had a black eye and a bruised cheek so I grabbed some sunglasses and went to go see the horse.

=======================================================================

Authors note!!!

hey guys another update whoo hoo bull yeah!! okay everyone like seriously thanks you so much for all the reads!! I've got 35 reads already like I'm so happy:-)))) thanks so so so so so so much for all your reads! please everyone tell your friends and vote, comment and of course read!! keep reading I've got lots of ideas for this book so stay tuned:-) thank you so much:-)

Enjoy!! happy reading:-)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

191K 8.8K 36
A motor-mouth southern belle tries playing detective only to collide with a dangerously sexy biker. Ellie Robinson takes it upon herself to secretly...
1.9K 104 51
{COMPLETED} Amelia was adopted at age 15 by a family in the same town she grew up in, just on the other side. She's trying to move on and forget her...
491 17 20
Jamie wanted to find the perfect horse. Jamie and her father, Tim started searching. They found a small ranch with some very nice horses and that is...
1.6K 144 45
Sawyer knows exactly where her life is heading. The plan for her senior year is full of horses, friends, school, and more horses. She's been working...