Back To The Start (S. Stan)

By chrisevansobsessed

They used to be married but then he ended it, leaving her and an unborn baby. |SOCIAL MEDIA| More

•00. Cast•
•01•
•02•
•03•
•04•
•05•
•06•
•07•
•08•
•09•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
Question...
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
Note
Wattpad Oscars

•21•

6.4K 118 81
By chrisevansobsessed

Jen
Guys we have a problem.

Emma
What's wrong?

Chris
?

Jen

Emma
Well at least you know that you can still have kids after the harness was on you.
Oh my gosh!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Chris
What the hell^^😂😅 do I even want to know?
&
😱 I'm gonna have another niece or nephew!!!! 😄😄😄😄😄😄🤗🤗🤗🤗

Emma
Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg.

Jen
This isn't a good thing!

Chris
Why not?

Jen
What the fuck am I going to tell Sebastian?

Emma
"I'm pregnant."

Jen
🙄 Fucking idiot

Chris
Do you not want to be pregnant?

Jen
Its not that I dont want to
be but we just got back
together!

Emma
Well too bad, you should've used condoms.

Jen
😔😧 I don't even know how he's going to react.

Chris
He's going to be shocked but excited.

Jen
How do you know?

Chris
He just read the messages over my shoulder.

Jen
......

________________

"Hello?"

"You're really pregnant?"

"Mhm."

"Oh my gosh."
Sebastian had a huge smile on his face with tears coming out of his eyes. "When are you going to the doctor?"

"Next week, after filming is over."

"Okay, I want to come."

"K..."

"I gotta go, I'll text you later."

"Ok."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

________________

"Hello?"

"Hey squirt, how are you?"

"I'm okay, you?"

"I'm good."

"How's Mia?"

"She misses you and Sebastian, but she's doing good."

"Okay."

"Mom wants you to come down, she misses you."

"That's nice, I don't miss her though."

"Jen come on-"

"You were there that day she kicked me out the house!"

"She misses you."

"Tell her to go fuck herself. But tell dad I said Hi."

_______________

@Jenniferstone She likes it. 😂 @Renner4real

@Jenniferstone Breakfast with this guy🤗❤

@Jenniferstone Morning.

_______________

Jen
8 weeks

Emma
Lol you guys had sex on Thanksgiving or something?😂😂

Jen
😏 Maybe

Emma

I'm so excited.

Chris
Me too. They better be
on Team Cap.

Jen
🙄

Emma
What did Sebastian say?

Jen
He won't stop saying how excited he is.

Chris
He started crying when he read the messages.

Jen
Yeah he told me. I gotta go.

_________________

Sebastian
Would it be too early to ask her to remarry me?

Chris
Kinda but you guys were married before so I don't think it really matters about the timing.

Sebastian
Okay.

Chris
When do you want to tell her?

Sebastian
On April 1st.

Chris
April fools day? Really?

Sebastian
Yup 😈

Chris
She's gonna kill you 😂😂😂

Sebastian
😂😂😂 I know.

_________________

@Jenniferstone 😍 #HappyValentinesDay

@Jenniferstone Wish they photoshopped this one.

@Imsebastianstan I like this 😊

--- Jennifer Retweeted---

_________________

"Are you really gonna tell everyone?" Jennifer asked.

"Do you now want me to?" She shrugged and rest her chin on his chest. "If they ask about Us I'll confirm that we're dating, and maybe I'll tell them, okay?"

He put his hands on her stomach and pecked her lips.

"Okay."

"Please give a warm welcome to The Winter Soldier himself, Sebastian Stan."

Sebastian pulled away from Jennifer and walked out onto the Salt Lake Comic Con Stage with the mic in his hand as Fans screamed.

He smiled and waved at them then sat down in the chair.

~
~
~

"What is your favorite Children's movie? What Disney movie made you cry when you were a kid?" A fan asked.

"Favorite? Thats kind of hard. My daughter is obssedded with Frozen and Inside Out right now... I miiiiight have teared up slightly at this Inside Out movie." A few people laughed. "I might have felt the salt of my own tears. Yeah, it was great, it was really, really great. I was amazed, I kinda got talked into watching. But a Disney film that made me tear up when I was a kid...I don't know. I liked Aladdin and Little Mermaid a lot. But Aladdin especially, I think I was really into because of the genie in that. But I don't remember really ever tearing up. It's the Pixar movies! It's the Pixar movies that are getting really intense. I mean, Up? That was definitely one that's very debatable in terms of the tear factor, you know. I remember when I first watched that one it made me kinda tear up."

"If you could cosplay any character who would you be?"

"Well this is a very dangerous question. When I was really young I was definitely a fan of The Riddler, for sure. But then you should put in parentheses 'extremely aware of the other side'."

"What's one dish you're really good at making?"

"I used to do these really good spicy avocado, sunny side up, sort of sandwich bites. I don't know how to describe those, but breakfast just sounds like the easiest thing to do."

"What actors would you really want to work with that you haven't already?"

"Quentin Tarantino. Quentin Tarantino, and David O. Russell. They're just so amazing. Martin Scorsese, too."

"If you could go back in time like 10 years, what advice would you give your younger self?" Sebastian thought for a moment.

"I would probably say, 'You know that girl you ran into on the Subway, the one with the blonde hair, pretty eyes and a short temper? Keep her around... because she's going to make you the happiest guy in the world one day'." Jennifer smiled.

"Awww." The audience said and he smiled.

"It's true that you and Jennifer are dating right?"

"Ah, the question everyone's been wanting to ask."

The stage manager handed Jennifer a mic and she frowned in confusion.

"Well I think we can bring her out to answer it." Sebastian looked towards Jennifer who's eyes were wide. "Get out here, Jen."

The stage manager gave her a gentle nudge and she walked onto the stage. The fans cheered just as loud as they did for Sebastian.

The stage manager brought out another chair for her and sat it next to Sebastian. Jennifer sent Sebastian a glare and sat down. He smiled at her.

"I hate you." She mumbled.

"I love you too." He said and grinned.

"Hello." She said to the fans and waved. They greeted her back. "Are Sebastian and I dating? Well I guess you can call it dating. I make him cook for me, give me massages, clean the house, takes care of Mia. He's like my personal slave- But yeah. We're dating." Sebastian rolled his eyes and Chuckled.

"Since you two are doing separate Marvel Films, is there a competition between who's movie is better?"

"No-" Jennifer cut Sebastian off by putting her hand over his mouth.

"Well now that you mentioned it..." Sebastian licked her hand and she scrunched up her nose and pulled it away, causing Everyone laugh. "No there's no competition because although the movies are superhero based, we have very different writers and directors who have different visions on how they want things to turn out."

"Is Sebastian your ex husband and is Mia his biological daughter?" Jennifer shifted a bit when they asked the last part.

"Yes and Yes."

________________

Jen
People are asking if Mia
is actually Sebastian's
daughter.

Unknown Number
Well she could be.

Jen
But then again she could
be yours...

Okay for chapter 19, I posted it last night but I guess it didn't update or w.e. when I was looking through the chapters I saw it went from 18 to 20.... so sorry that some of you had to go bac....😅😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 78 16
You're a young actress who has recently just moved back to your parents house in new York after a very bad break up which has left you with a 3 month...
2.2M 61.3K 145
❝It keeps me up at night; was there a time I lived without you? Just living off your air; every breath is all about you.❞ . . .in which their love fo...
166K 4.2K 29
"Had we never loved so kindly, Had we never loved so blindly." -Robert Burns
9K 81 27
In this book you are a part of the Marvel cast, when your Love Life also gets mixed up. You are one of the most wanted Actress in Hollywood, which ma...