The Alpha Werewolf That Loves...

By jordanmichelle

continuation More

Meeting My Angel...er Devil? Chapter 1
man...werewolf? is that possible?
man... werewolf? is that possible? chap 2 part 2
First Kiss With The Werewolf chapter 3
Sleepover with the werewolf chapter 4
waking up with the werewolf chapter 5
School
Chapter 7
chapter 7, part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 10 continued
Chapter 11
Chapter 11 continued
Chapter 12
Chapter 12 continued
Chapter 13
Chapter 13 continued
Chapter 14
chapter 14 continued
Chapter 15
chapter 15 continued
chapter 16
Chapter 16 continued
chapter 17
chapter 17 continued
chapter 18
Chapter 19
The story continues... Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (case and jem)
Chap 21 part 2 (tasha and jackson)
Chap 22( case and jem)
continued
Chapter 1(revised)
Chapter 2(revised)
Chapter 2 (part 2-REVISED)
Chapter 3 (Revised edition)
Chapter 3(part 2)(Revised)
Chapter 4 (revised)
chapter 4 (part 2) (revised)
chapter 5( part 1)(REVISED)
Chapter 6 (REVISED)
Chapter 6 (part 2) (REVISED)

chapter 5 (part 2) (REVISED)

213 11 0
By jordanmichelle

Case drove Jem to her meeting, feeling strangely nervous. His wolf was not happy with him; he wanted Jem with him, but Case also knew that he had to try and make her happy.

"You okay?" She asked him.

He forced a smile. "I'll be better when I pick you up. At ten." He stressed.

"I have a curfew now?" She challenged him, irritated.

He gave her a grin as he pulled off of the road and stopped the car. "You can call it whatever you want, Jem. I'll be here at ten. And so help me, if I smell a guy on you..."

She got out of the car and angrily said, "I really don't know where you seem to have gotten the impression that I am a cheating whore."

She slammed the door and walked away before she could see the shocked expression on his face.

He slammed the steering wheel angrily. Why did she react so negatively to his possessive side? She was his mate, of course he was possessive of her. It wasn't that he didn't trust her- it was boys he didn't trust. Jem was so...perfect. Any guy would want her.

He ran her words through in his mind again and he could hardly believe she had said that. Jem, sweet, innocent Jem was the furthest thing from a whore. Anyone who would call her one was an idiot. If anyone ever dared to call her one, he would make said idiot a dead idiot, he thought to himself.

Ten couldn't come soon enough for him.

.....................................................................................................

Jem walked up the walkway, confused as she got closer to where she and Nat were supposed to meet. She could hear teenage voices and music coming from what seemed to be a large home, and she saw Natalie on the porch and walked up to meet her.

"Hey Nat. I thought you said this was a book club?" She asked, confused.

Natalie sighed, clenching her hands. "Sorry Jem. I lied. But you really need to get out more and have fun. You're way to uptight."

She grabbed one of Jem's hands before Jem could formulate a reply and pulled her into the mysterious house.

Oh no, Jem thought.

She had never been to a party such as this one in her life, but she wasn't stupid enough to not know what this was. Bodies crammed together, dancing, yelling, plastic cups full of booze in their hands.

She was going to kill Natalie.

"I can't believe you, Nat." She hissed.

Nat hugged her. "I'm sorry I lied. But you need to have fun sometimes, girl."

"This is not my idea of fun. Underage drinking, casual hookups, what if the police show up?" Jem doubted it was Case's idea of fun either. Case.... shit.

"Come on, Jem. Dance, mingle, talk, you don't have to drink alcohol. Please?" Nat pleaded.

Jem grimaced. She didn't want Case to know about this. And that meant sticking around until ten and acting like nothing had happened.

She might as well humor Nat while she waited. "Fine." She muttered.

"Yay!" Nat hugged her tightly, beaming.

"Come on." She tugged Jem over to the punch bowl, grinning all the while.

.......................................................................................................

Case paced the bedroom of his house. He felt...off. Like something bad was about to happen. He tried to shake the feeling off. Jem was fine.

It was just a book club and she was with her friend.

His cell phone rang and he jumped. He answered the phone with a sharp "Case" as a greeting. "hey Case. It's Jackson." his friend and fellow pack member.

"Whats up man?" Case asked.

An awkward pause before Jackson finally said, "Do you know that your mate is at a kegger?"

His heart jumped. Jackson had to be wrong.

"What are you talking about?" he barked.

"I saw her. I just left the party and decided I should call you and make sure you knew. From what you said I didn't think you would allow something like that, especially if you weren't there with her."

Case was murderously angry. What the hell was Jem thinking?

She better have a damn good explanation, he thought.

"I'll take care of it, Jackson."

He cut off the phone call and ran for his car.

____________________________________________________

Jem felt so out of place as stood awkwardly beside Nat, who was laughing and talking to some kids Jem hardly knew.

She shouldn't have come; she should have stayed with Case.

Case. She so hoped he never learned about this.

He would probably think she had lied about where she was going, and if she could make him believe the truth he would more than likely never want her to go out with Natalie again.

Although, with the way she was feeling right now, that probably would not be a bad idea.

"Hey. Would you like a drink, Nat?" Chad, a cute boy she hardly knew from American Government class and the host of the party, walked up to them with two cups of beer in his hands.

He smiled at Nat, and she returned his smile.

Jem's head jerked back in shock when Nat accepted the cup he extended. What was up with her friend, why was she acting so out of character? Or did she really know her at all?

Nat took a sip, giggled, and then drained the cup. It must have been more than she could handle because she sputtered and some of the booze landed on Jem's shirt.

Oh God. Case would smell that. She was so dead.

The bathroom. She could try to do some damage control.

"How bout you Jem? Want some?" Chad offered.

Jem shook her head no and asked, "Could I please use your bathroom though?"

He grinned a perfect smile and said, "Sure. Up the stairs, third door on the left."

She thanked him and headed up the stairs.

.............................................................................................

Case was so mad he could spit.

Only halfway to get Jem, and he was having a hard time not flooring it the rest of the way.

A kegger. She had lied to him.

It was a hard fact to swallow.

He had trusted Jem to be honest with him. Sweet, innocent Jem hadn't seemed the type to lie. Or to underage drink.

Did he really know her at all?

...................................................................................................

Jem looked at herself in the mirror.

Hopefully she would play a convincing act with Case.

An act. In other words, a lie.

She didn't want to lie to him.

Damn Nat for putting her in this position.

No, damn herself for not calling Case right away and asking him to come get her. She was in deeper than what she could handle right now.

Maybe if she had had a normal childhood she would be into things like drinking and partying and defying her parents. She hadn't had a normal childhood, and she was not the typical teenager.

She left the bathroom and headed down the hallway, lost in thought.

"Hey, gorgeous." A drunken voice slurred. She felt two hands on her shoulders and chills of fear went down her spine.

She jerked around, preparing to scream when the hands suddenly left her body.

She saw a teenaged boy, very drunk and disheveled, smiling crookedly down at her.

"What do you want?" She asked him.

"You, darlin. Did you come up here looking for some fun?"

.......................................................................

Case tore into the drive, got out and ran for the front door.
He took in the sight of a full-fledged party going on. He needed to find Jem. Quickly.

He hurried in through the front door and was immediately noticed by a redhead that before Jem he would have called sexy.

Now she was just another face in the crowd.

"Well hello, handsome." The redhead purred, actually having the nerve to wrap herself around him.

"Want to have some fun?"

She must be drunk, he decided. He disentangled himself, annoyed and disinterested.

He didn't want any woman touching him but Jem.

"Sorry, I'm not single. Do you know a Jem, by any chance?"

The redhead's green eyes narrowed. "Yes. From school. But she is dull and boring. A total good girl, absolutely no fun at all."

Of course, a party girl like you would have that opinion of a sweet girl like Jem, he thought, but carefully masked his expression to not show his opinion.

"Really? Well, I really need to talk to Jem. It is urgent."

The redhead sighed.

She pointed to a tall brunette with a drink in her hand standing beside a teenage boy.

"That is Jem's friend Natalie. She would probably know where Jem is. Those two stick together like glue."

Case said a polite thank you and headed in the direction of the brunette.

......................................................................

"No, actually." Jem answered the boy, starting to panic, "I just needed to use the bathroom. I'll be going now...."

The boy grabbed her and put his lips over her mouth before she could run or scream. She kicked and beat at him, but she was no match for his strength.

He covered her mouth with his palm and drunkenly leered, "Feisty. I like that..." before his disgusting mouth was over hers again and she was left fighting and kicking, to no avail.

She needed Case. Or someone, anyone, to rescue her.

She was helpless as he pinned her to the wall and shoved his tongue down her throat. She was going to be raped.

Defiled. Have something that should have been hers to give to Case brutally taken away from her.

The thought made her fight all the more.

.........................................................................

Case glared at Nat, not wasting any words.

"Where is Jem?"

Her jaw dropped when she saw him but then she seemed to regain her composure.

"She went upstairs to go to the bathroom. Actually, she should have been back by now...."

He sprinted for the stairs, dodging bodies, without having taken the time to say anything further to Natalie.

He got to the top of the stairs and saw Jem.

Pinned to the wall against a boy, scratching and biting and kicking at him.

His body had the boy off of Jem and his fist had made contact with the boy before his mind had time to catch up with his own actions. He barely kept himself from shifting into wolf form.

That slime had been touching what was his.

He looked at Jem, saw the tears rolling down her face, and knew that she had wanted no part of what the boy had been doing to her.

She had been assaulted, and if he hadn't arrived when he did she might have been raped.

He saw red and lunged towards the boy who was just then picking himself up from the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 164 15
my name is Alex, I am a 17 years old human who don't believe in supernatural creatures.  I have been always living a normal life,  never once that I...