Fighter (Editing)

By LoveDarknessPeace

Savannah was used to life she had, being the black sheep of the family, until Daniel De Luna, next in line to... More

Fighter
Chapt 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 ( part 1 )
Chapter 9 (part 2 )
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 ( part 1 )
Chapter 12 ( part 2 )
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: The last chapter.

Chapter 27

14.8K 232 10
By LoveDarknessPeace

I have reached another goal that was to have 50,000 reads on a story and very happy to accomplished with the help of all of you! Thank you for keeping tabs on this story and not giving up on it!  I think I wont be able to update this whole week because I have things to do and I'll try to upload as soon as I can.  Enjoy   :)

Chapter 27

Daniel’s POV

“You ruined everything Daniel!” Selena shouted, her blue eyes filled with tears.

“Don’t blame all this on me Selena! You didn’t stand up for her either, so you’re as guilty as I am damn it!!” I shouted at her and she cringed back.

“I hate you!” She screamed at me and I snorted.

“I don’t care if you hate me. Now leave me alone and go to your room!” I used my alpha voice on her and she ran out of the room with her tail between her legs.

I laid back on the bed on buried my face in my pillow. I blew everything up. All I been working up for theses last five months went down the drain and because I didn’t trust her when she told me the truth and because of Natasha.

But she was in such a compromised scene and Natasha was crying like crazy. I knew Savannah had anger issues sometimes and everyone knew about them, it wasn’t a secret.

The way her eyes look at me when I didn’t say anything, it slightly broke my heart. I try to tell her that I was sorry but my wolf didn’t want to say in front of all the pack members. An alpha wasn’t supposed to say sorry for his actions, it made them look weak and unable to protect their pack.

And when she was packing up everything, ready to leave the pack house, I completely lost and my wolf too. He took over and tried to force in to something that she wasn’t ready to do. All the waiting and frustration must have taking a toll on him.

I’m so sorry darling; I just want to take you in to my arms and say sorry to you.

Since the events from yesterday, my wolf has been depressed and whimpering, knowing that all that has happened was his entire fault and I wasn’t ready to forgive him yet.

‘We have to find her.’ I said to my wolf and he nodded in agreement.

Yes.

Savannah’s POV

“Rise and shine beauty!” A voice sang and I groan in response, burying my head in to my pillow. Why couldn’t I have a full day of sleeping without interruptions?

“Leave me alone Andre, I don’t want to get up yet.” I muttered and suddenly I was in the face planted to the floor.

“What the hell Andre!” I shouted at him, rubbing my forehead and he kept his face serious, his brown eyes getting a weird glint in them.

“You young lady are not going to mourn over that filthy dog that hurt you, got it?”

“I am not mourning; in fact, I just wanted to spend this day relaxed in my bed.” I growled at him and he shrugged his wide shoulders.

“Well too bad, your now awake and get ready, we have things to do.” He snapped and got out of the room, closing the door with a loud bang.

I groan and got up from the cold and hard wood floor. I was shivering because there wasn’t any light in the room, except the lamp and that wasn’t regenerating any heat.

I walked in to the bathroom and grabbed a black fluffy towel. I got out from my clothes, which were from yesterday and got in to the shower.

I thanked the heavens for the warm water that touched my body and proceeded to wash my hair and body.

I got out of the shower and wrapped the soft and heavenly looking towel around me, giving me a little of warmth and turned off the bathroom’s light.

I walk to my suit case, my body filled with goose bumps and opened the silver zipper quickly. I look over at all the clothes that I had pack and frowned because there wasn’t anything warm in it.

I decided to pull out a black T-shirt, which was a little too tight if you ask me but I was feeling like dressing in dark colors. A pair of black skinny jeans, with bleached looking spots. My favorite pair of ankle combats boots with the 3 inch heel in them.

I pulled my hair in to a tight bun, leaving my side fringe out that was almost covering my left eye and to finish, lip balm on my lips and I was ready to go.

I was looking in the mirror when I heard a knock on the door. I knew it wasn’t Andre, but a woman. First, because the footstep weren’t as hard as Andre’s and second, because the sigh that the person drew was definitely not male.

I slowly walked to the door, stopping in front of it. I opened it and was a little surprised to who it was.

“Andre wants to see you in his office.” Nasya said, her eyes starting to glow. What had I done to this chick to get her so upset with me?

“Oh goodie” I smirk and I saw her fangs starting to grow. Playing with a vampire was so fun.

“Follow me.” She hissed and turned around, walking down the hallway.

“You don’t have to be heartless you know.” I said to her and closed the door behind me.

“But is normal for a vampire, they don’t have a heart anymore.” I kept talking and she just kept walking.

“What does Andre see in you? I just don’t get it. You have normal eyes, structure, height and hair. The only thing I like about you is your eyes. Do they make you feel special? I think that is the only thing Andre likes about you. He is more in to the blonde, blue eyes type. So you must be special in some-“

“Where here.” She snapped and opened the door. She let me pass through the door and closed it behind me.

“What did you do to make Nasya so mad Savannah?”

“I just told her the truth.” I shrugged.

“Which is?”

“She is not your type.” I pointed out and he crossed his arms around his chest, his eyes narrowed in to slits.

“So what is my type huh?” He challenged and I smiled at him.

“You’re ex wife Violet.”

“That is in the past and you know it Savannah.”

“So what did you wanted to talk about.” I asked him, taking a seat in front of him.

“I need you to do me a little favor.”

“What do you want Andre.”

He leaned over his desk, his elbows on the hard wood surface and his hand holding his head.

“I need you to talk to the council about some rogue problems in my territory.”

“Rouge problems? Since when?”

“Since the last 6 months and the worst part is that is mixed.”

“Mixed?”

“Rogue vampires and werewolves fighting together against us and the whole government.”

“Shit.” I cursed and he nodded.

“That my dear is going to hit the fan hard.” He said slowly and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“What?”

“Oh nothing Andre.” I snickered and he frowned.

“I miss you so much.” I admitted and he sighed.

“I miss you too and your stupid moments.”

“We have to deal with this and soon Andre.”

“I agree Savannah.” He said and we both stayed quite after that. My stomach broke the silenced and I could help but blush. This was one down thing about being a werewolf, when your body felt the need to feed, it will give you a loud warning.

Andre was staring or more like glaring at my stomach. It was hilarious because it looked like a staring contest, except my stomach didn't have eyes.

“Why don’t you take breakfast Savannah?” Andre murmured and I slowly got out of the office, feeling Andre’s gaze making a whole in my head.

He is such a weirdo.

Vote, comment, fan!! :)

LDP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 12.7K 23
Hunter Tazer and Rain Meadows were that couple in high school that made people stop and think "Damn, are they still together?!" For the two years tha...
4M 123K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
151K 6.1K 36
"I asked you a question, and you're going to answer it." Hmm. To answer or not to answer. "Geez my name's Carter and can you let go, you're hurting m...
333K 13.6K 89
In the Supernatural world lies the Werewolf world. And in the Werewolf world lie packs. Natalia was the omega of her pack with the blood of an alpha...