PLAYER

Bởi Love_Bri94

PLAYER; A male who is skilled at manipulating ("playing") others, and especially at seducing women by pretend... Xem Thêm

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven.
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen
Fifteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Sequel
Surpriiiiise!

Sixteen.

12.2K 575 174
Bởi Love_Bri94

Christopher

Today had to be the slowest day at work. I don't know what made it worse. The fact that we barely had customers or the fact that Sabrina and Quincy been flirting all damn day. I know she doing this shit on purpose because of that whole 'friend' conversation we had. But it's cool.

They stood at the register talking, while I pretended to fix the shoes close by them.

"So have you started planning everything for prom yet?" Quincy asked her.

"Naw. I don't know if I'm going yet."

"Man why not? You gone regret it if you don't go."

"I don't think I will. I'm trying to see what my best friend plans on doing about Prom and then I'll figure everything out."

"If you don't go to your prom you would come to mine." He said.

My head quickly turned in their direction.

"Are you asking me to be your date?" She asked.

"Maybe. A beautiful girl like you on my arm would be a sight to see."

"Mhmmm, I'll have to think about that one."

"Don't have me waiting too long."

"I won't, I promise."

"So what are you doing tomorrow?" He asked.

"Nothing since I'm off."

"Let me take you out. We can go catch a movie and grab a bite to eat afterwards, if you cool with that."

"Yeah, I'd like that." She bit her lip.

I sucked my teeth and turned back towards the shoes I was messing with.

"Well I gotta get out of here." She said. "I'll see you tomorrow Quincy." She walked to the back.

Oh so I'm invisible now.

After getting her stuff she left out the store. I looked at my watch and it was closing time so I went and let down the gate and locked it.

"Yo C, I hope it's cool for me to take Bri out. I know y'all had a little thing." Quincy said.

"I mean if you call fucking once a thing then hey. Other than that she ain't my girl knock yourself out."

"Wait, you hit that."

"Maybe." I laughed.

"Daaaaamn. Was it good?"

Hell Fuck yeah.

"You gotta find that out on your own my nigga."

"So that tutoring shit....what was that like cover up or something?"

"Naw she tutored me and things just changed for a little bit. We're just friends though so you ain't got nothing to worry about."

He nodded. "I know you like her though."

"She cool people, that's all."

"Man you ain't gotta lie. How can you not like a girl like that?"

"Q we're just friends. Enjoy your date with her tomorrow."

"So where should I take her to eat? You know what her favorite restaurant?"

Of course I do but I ain't telling him.

"Naw, she never really mentioned one." I said.

"Alright."

"You ready to unload those boxes so we can get out of here?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go."

After Work.

I was lying in bed watching Stranger Things. When did my life become so boring? Usually I have a chick lying right next to me or I'm out but lately I haven't been wanting to do nothing.

Shit was all good about a week ago.

As soon as made up with Sabrina and she friend zoned my dumb ass I just been feeling like shit.

So blah.

I should've just made her my girl. But that's not what I do. I don't cuff nobody. I fuck em and duck em. I thought keeping a variety was the thing to do but now that's the last thing on my mind.

Damn man, she really got me tripping, this ain't cool.

My phone lit up on my bed. I picked it up and it was a message from Sabrina.

Sabrina💔😔 - Come outside. - 11:22pm

I jumped out of my bed and looked out the window. She was sitting on the hood of her car. I quickly slid on a shirt and shoes and ran out there.

"What you doing here?" I asked. She looked mad.

"I am so done with you."

"What the fuck did I do?"

"So you feel like you gotta tell everybody that we had sex?!"

Aw man.

"Sabrina I haven't told nobody shit."

"Stop lying to me! Quincy told me what the fuck you said."

"I never told him nothing! That nigga lying."

"No you are. How could you do that to me Chris?"

"Baby-."

She put her hand up. "Don't even call me that. I slept with you because I felt like I could trust you and because like an idiot I actually started to have feelings for you but I should've known better. You can't even be a real friend to me."

"Look it might've slipped out but I didn't mention to make you look bad."

"Then why did you say it?"

I exhaled and put my hands on top of my head.

"Tell me!" She yelled.

"I don't know man."

"You do know, stop bullshitting me Chris."

"Just let it go, I'm sorry okay?"

"I'm not letting nothing go until you tell me why you felt like you needed to tell him."

"Sabrina please, just drop it."

"No, tell me."

"Ain't nothing to tell."

"Tell me Chris."

"I WAS JEALOUS ALRIGHT!" I yelled at her. "I thought if I told him that he wouldn't want to go out with you but he still wanted to."

I've never been jealous about nothing in my life. I couldn't believe the shit that just came out my mouth.

"Jealous." She repeated.

"Yes, I really wanna be with you man but I just try to keep you out of the drama with the other girls I deal with. This friend zone shit is killing me and you know it."

"If you really want to be with me, nothing would stop you."

"You right."

She just stared at me then shook her head. "I gotta go."

"Wait come here." I pulled her to me, held her face and kissed her. Her hand gripped my side. I ran my tongue a long her lips, waiting for her to let me in. She opened her mouth a little bit then our tongues started moving with one another.

She eventually pulled back and just looked at me.

"I'm sorry Sabrina."

She didn't say anything, she just got in her car and sped off.

Sabrina

I laid in Nicki's bed with her while she did some of her work from school. She went back for her Master's in Human Resources. I really look up to my big sister. She was stereotyped because of her body and the way that she talked and acted. People swore she would get pregnant young or never be anything in life but she's doing really well. Her and her boyfriend have been looking for houses. I'm going to be so lonely when she moves. She practically raised me because my mom works so much. I hope once I graduate and go off to school my mom focuses more on herself and actually takes a break from work.

"I thought you had a date tonight. Shouldn't you be getting dressed." Nicki asked me.

"Damn, you tryna kick me out your room."

She laughed. "No, I was just curious."

"Yeah I do have a date tonight but I'm not going."

"You were so excited last night and now you're not sure. Does this have something to do with Chris?"

I nodded.

"What happened when you went to go meet with him last night?" She asked.

"He just made shit harder for me. I really like him and called myself moving on but the things he said to me just had me feeling all gushy inside. But I know it's just all talk with him. He'll never change, being a hoe is his thing. I just wish I never took it to that next level with him cause now everything ruined."

"Sex sometimes blinds you from reality with people."

"But I was feeling him before the sex. That's was just a bonus I don't just sleep with dudes that I'm cool with. I actually liked Chris and I was just dumb enough to believe he liked me too, forgetting how much of a hoe he was."

"For the right girl a guy will change. You'd be surprise Sabrina."

"Not him. He told me relationships weren't his thing."

"He just probably never been in a real one. He's young and doesn't know any better and the girls he deals with make it even worse because they don't respect themselves enough to make him get his shit together, but I know you're not having that."

"Most definitely not!" I said.

"And he's never came across a chick like you so now he's nervous. He thought he'd forever be playing girls but little ol' Bri got this nigga shook and ready to commit and be faithful. I think he really does want to be with you, you just gotta let him see for himself that having a bunch of girls and all the drama that comes with it ain't cool. He'll come crawling to you, I promise you that."

I hope she's right...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.1K 58 8
Different love, different hearts.
178K 8.5K 30
He's the Student and She's the Teacher.
Up In Flames (BWWM) Bởi Ashley

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

36.5K 1.7K 11
In this sequel we pick up where Our Little Secret left off with Aria James heading out on her own and on her way to being a single mother. With a div...
217K 4.5K 33
"you're playing my game now." - in which a girl makes a deal with a player, they would act as a couple, but whoever falls in love first would lose. ...