My Hazza (COMPLETED)

Від clumsylouhaz

Its started with a short of introduced self in a letter and Louis find the letter by faith , then started to... Більше

Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 (part 1)
20 ( part 2 )
21
23
24
25
25 ( part 2 )
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
epilogue ?
Epilogue
The End
Alternate Ending

22

57 4 2
Від clumsylouhaz

Tuesday ( 03/06/14 )

Harry Pov

I woke up around 7 , because needed to get ready for collage . It's quite weird when Louis didn't wake me up today but then I realised Louis himself didn't wake up yet. I sigh and get up to get my towel and straight to the bathroom to take shower .

~ 35 minutes later ~

I was fully dressed when I get out from the bathroom. I go to Louis side and shook him to make him awake . " lou , wake up ! '' I said gently . He open his eyes , " oh sorry . What's time is it ? " he said slowly .

" It's 7 : 40 , I wake you up cause well you never wake up late and I'm kinda worry . You okay ? " I said while looking at him . He rubbed his head and said " yea I'm okay , just tired . " he forced a small smile .

I just nods and takes his hand " if you aren't feeling well , tell me alright ? I want to take care of my boo. I really love you . Now , you should sleep , you look tired . Okay . I'm going now , take care and call me if you need me ! I love you " I kiss his forehead and he nods and smiled . " take care too . I love you hazza. " he said back and I smiled .

I stood up and wave at Louis. He wave me me back and with that I get out of the room . I go to the kitchen and make something for Louis . My class started at 9 : 20 today , I just remembered that .

So I still have time to make something for breakfast. I open the cabinet and saw a noodle , so I decided to make a fried noodles. Then I took out other ingredients in the refrigerator. Then I started to cook .

~ 8:40 a.m ~

Well done harry . I said to myself proudly . I took my container on the cabinet to bring this fried noodle to collage. I will just eat there if I had a time . Usually I have . I put as much as I want and probably niall can also eat with me which is he always did .

I didn't put any of seafood in the noodle such a shrimp and a cuttlefish which is I usually does but as soon as I know Louis allergic to it , I stopped buying any seafood when we do the groceries.

Now , everything is done.  Let's go to hell. I means collage .

Louis Pov

What's time is it ? I asked myself . I look at the digital clock and it's showed 11 : 20 . I sigh . Feeling wanted to sleep again. I'm soo freaking tired . My illness start to make me freaking weak .

I should go to hospital today for my legs . My walking has improved and it's like I walking like normal people . So , I want to meet the doctor and tell him , I should stop seeing them for therapy .

I got up from my bed and start to tidy the bed.  My mom doesn't like it if the duvet aren't properly in the bottom of bed.  Even she's gone now , this things have become my routine everyday to tidy up the bed when I wake up .

Once it's done , I take my towel and goes to the cabinet and took out cloth that I want to wear . Black shirt and black jeans . Then I go to the bathroom to take a nice shower. 

~ 30 minutes later ~

When I'm done showering , I go to the kitchen but stopped when Larry rub his cheeks on my legs . I pick him up and said " who is hungry ? Hah . You right ! It's you ! '' Larry start to meowing and I hold him on my arms .

I go to the refrigerator and took a milk and pour it on Larrys bowl . Then I let him down and he start to lick his milk . I smiled at how greedily he looks when he lick those milk . I took out the cats food and pour it on the other bowl .

Larry seem don't know what to eat first like he stopped lick his milk and watch two of the full bowl . But then he decided to eat the cat foods . I go to dining table and saw a fried noodles on the container.  Looks like harry cooks this .

I took my plate and fork and start to dig in and eats . Delicious.  He is such a great cooker . I eat and eat till I'm full . I close the container and wash my dish .

When everything is done,  I start to call taxi to pick me up to go to hospital. I took my wallet and my phone and waited outside.  I have licence but since the accident, I'm afraid to drive . I heard a hon and I look up and saw a taxi coming over.  I lock the door and get in the car .

Harry Pov

" are you alone curly ? " I sigh when I saw George in front me. " I really don't want to deal with anyone right now , so fuck off ! " I said and shoved him to the right and start to walking to library. 

It's 12 and I really want to go home . We aren't study that much so let's just skip another class . I go to my  car and start to drive and gave the security guard lies again and again he believe me  .

I drive home but saw Louis in the taxi . Where did he go ? So I stopped my car in front of the house and called Louis .

Harry : lou ! Where are you now ?
Louis : home .

Harry : liar . I saw you in the taxi when I drive home .

Louis : why you back home quickly ? you have class right ?

Harry  : I got bored and wanted to go home and see you but you're not here . So where are you going ?

Louis : haih, to the hospital for my -

Harry : oh my godd!  Are you okay ?

Louis : *chuckle* I'm fine hazza , just want to meet the doctor to stop my therapy for my legs. I think I walk perfectly fine !

Harry : I'm glad you're okay . Be back soon tho . Do you need a ride to home when you're done ? I can pick you up !

Louis : that would be great then.  I just arrive at the hospital.  I will let you know when I'm done ! Bye hazza , love you !

Harry : love you too . Take care

I end the call and drive to the hospital even tho Louis didn't say what time I should pick him up .

Louis Pov

I wait at the waiting room till my name was called . " Louis tomlinson ! Come in to room 26 please ! " I heard my name called and I got up and search room number 26 .

Once I get there , I met Dr.James.  my usual doctor . " hi Louis ! How are you ? " he said while he gesture me to sit .

" hi . I'm fine . " I said with a small smile . " so why you here ?" He asked while looking directly at me . " well , I can walk perfectly fine I guess . So I'm here to stop the therapy. Besides I'm going to died anyway so why bother to fix my legs . " I said coldly . The doctor know about my illness .

" don't be like that Louis . Miracles might happens in your life , who knows . so don't give up ! " he exclaimed.  I chuckle . " alright.  That's all I'm here for . Do I sign anything for stopping the therapy?  I already did the payment so .. " I said getting up from my seat .

" nope . You can go now . Fighting Louis ! I know you can beat the illness ! " he said while walking to me and hugs me . This doctor weird . When he let go of me , I give him a small smile and said thank you while I start to walking to get out from the room .

When I was in the hallway, I heard someone calling my name behind my back . " Mr. Tomlinson ? " I sigh knowing who he was . I turn around and said politely " yes Dr. Chris ? " he was the one who said I have one year to live.

" mind to follow my room ? I want to see your progress . " he said seriously . I'm about to decline but choose the otherwise cause I wanted to know my progress too.  How long will I be able to enjoy this life ! Note the sarcasm.

" sure ! " I said and he start to walk , expecting me to follow him . This is going to be a long dayy  .

When we arrived at his room , I sat down on the chair and he start to talk " how are you?  " he said while looking for my file , I supposed .

" I'm perfectly fine, thank you " I said simply . " don't lie . Louis , I know this illness makes you weak , so tell me about it , how are you ? " he asked seriously.  " of course it's make me weak . You do know that right ? It's make me dizzy all the time , makes me vomit every time . My boy- mates even thought I was anorexia ! He said I've gotten thin and thin . But I'm doing just fine ! " I said tiredly. 

" okay . I need to see your cancer progress so follow me  " he said as he stood up from his seat to go to another room and I hesitate at first but my feet betrayed me cause it's start to walk unwillingly.

~30 minutes later~

The doctor told me to wait outside and I'm actually quite nervous about my illness. Am I doing a right decision?  I'm sure I do . I've been research about it .
But they mostly have 6 month left to live their life meanwhile I have less than 1 year which is I don't know how longer I can survive .

I tried to not believe when I will died by doctor words because it's not them to take my life away.  I sigh and playing with my finger . But suddenly, I got a call . It's harry .

Louis : hello

Harry : lou, are you already back home ? Cause I'm waiting outside the hospital for almost one hour now ! Where are you? 

Louis : I uh met my old friends and we kinda hangout at the Starbucks.  Sorry for making you wait. I told y-

Harry : friends?  Since when did you have friends? 

Louis : ouch that's hurt hazza! 

" Mr . Tomlinson ? " I heard my name called by the doctor . I held up my hands to ask to wait .

Harry : who's that ?

Louis : uh the cashier , yea. I need to go hazza , love you !

I said quickly cause don't want to harry know that I'm still in the hospital.  I stand up and headed to the room . The doctor look serious when I sat in front him .

" I've got a bad news Louis.  The cancer has spread to the other part and I'm afraid , you will have 6 months left if you don't do surgery as soon as possible!  "   he said with sympathy.

" oh " that's all I can say at this moment . My eyes are wide and I'm sure my body is shaking right now.  " you okay ? " he asked and I give him shakily smirk .

" I'm wonderful when I heard those ! " I said sarcastically.  " and I don't want to do the surgery.  That way I will die faster ! " I snap .

" no Louis.  You're wrong . It will slow the - " he tried to explain but I just got up and said " it's okay , I'm going to die anyway so why try ? Huh and  I'm here for my legs not this ! " with that I stormed out of the room.

Harry Pov

Louis sound weird like he's lying.  I will ask him later about it . For now , I start to drive home with a uncomfortable feeling.  Haih harry , he is fine . He is perfectly fine .

~ 20 minutes later ~

I arrived home and I unlocked the door . When I get in the house , I smell something that makes me closed my nostrils. I walk slowly to the kitchen and spotted a brownish colored poop . Damn Larry , not again .

I bet that Louis forgot to throw Larry out of the house when no one's at home.  Now look what happen ?!!  I sigh and cleaned the mess that Larry did . Taking care of cat is annoying! 

Once it done , I sprayed the perfume around the house . So that the smell of the perfume still stuck in the air . I'm satisfied with the smell of it .

I got bored so I decided to plug in the cctv.  I have like five . I decided one in the bedroom , one in the kitchen , one in the living room , one in the backyard and last one I will put it in front the door . I'm excited to do this documentary! !

Louis Pov.

I'm too upset about my sickness that makes me walk to the park by myself alone.  6 months isn't that long . I won't be able to celebrate my first Christmas with harry , my birthday with harry and everything.  I will died in December which is I don't know what's date would it be . 

I cried and sit on the bench. I know I'm not supposed to believe that I'm going to died in December but thats illness makes me believe it . There is no cure for it . I cried silently with my hands on my face .

Suddenly something hit my feet , I look up and saw a boy that around 7 years old. " I'm sorry . " that boy said quickly as he took his ball on my feet then run to his mom .

Then that's hit me.  I won't be able to marry harry and built a family with him . I'm going to diee without having those moments !!

Harry Pov

I'm on my laptop , setting the last cctv programs.  Once it done , I look at all my cctv in my laptop, the spot that I put makes it look better . Suddenly I heard someone opening the door .

I got up and ran toward the person , knowing it was Louis . " Louis !! " I said excitedly . He looks down and said hi quietly. I hold his hand and pull him to the living room.

When we both sat down on the sofa , I took his hand and play with his finger . Waiting for him to break the silent . " hazza " he said , I look at his eyes which is red and puffy.  His blue eyes turns into grey coloured . I wipe away his tear with my thumbs and kiss his forehead .

" what's wrong ? " I asked slowly , he whimpers and cried harder . " we .. we need to break up .. I'm sorry " he said slowly and looks down while pulling his hands off me . That's make me breaks into pieces. 

" why ? " I asked him , hurts clears in my tone . " I . I cheated on you . I kissed Stan , my crush . I love him ! " he said without looking at me . " you're lying to me right ? " I asked painfully while my eyes start to blurry because of the tears .

"No , I don't . I'm sorry " he said simply . How can he be so fucking calm ? " then why did ... why did you cried when you told me this ? " I said trying to find any clue that he lies  . He wipes his tear and looks at me " because I never loves you and this past few months I lied that I'm happy around you . I never was . I was acting " he snap .

" wow . Oh . Okay then . That's what you want then , I'm leaving " I said slowly and got up. I took my car keys and get out of the house with tears in my eyes . I wiped them off angrily and get in the car and drive as fast as I can to Niall and Liam apartment .

Louis Pov

I'm sorry hazza  . I have to makes you hate me so that it won't hurt both of us  . Once I'm gone , you are already moved on with your life and forget about me .

Hey .. Rest in Peace Jay ;,) Stay strong everyone (in my country it was around 11 pm , 9 Dec 16) . 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

219K 12.3K 60
*COMPLETED* **Warning: It is my first EVER book, it's not at all perfect and is mostly unedited. I'm slowly editing it. Read at your own risk.** Harr...
3.7K 293 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...
170K 3.4K 47
The days of the One Direction are coming to an end and the hiatus was made. Louis if forced to sign up a contract which takes Harry away from him. Th...
28.1K 1.7K 30
@supu1224 pitched me this idea: What about a story named versions where they face struggles of life and how that changes them into different persons...