Zane x Travis

By NerdofFanfiction

ZANEVIS!!!! More

Travis?
I..Didnt Know..
Aphmau!!!!
Zane?
Who???
OK.....
What about Katelyn?
Why do you have to leave me?
TRAVIS!!!!
Yes.
Wedding
Honeymoon!!
OUR CAT!
oops we forgot to tell Aaron..

woah....

1.8K 34 43
By NerdofFanfiction

Travis's pov

Hey zane! I yelled up the stairs. " yeah!?"he yelled back . Aphmau invited us over do you wanna go? I asked Zane " YEAH!" he said happily
OK! I went into the bathroom to fix my hair. Yeah~ I look good I said to myself in the mirror. " COME ON TRAVIS! STOP FLIRTING WITH YOUR SELF IN THE MIRROR!" fine... let's go. We walked over to Aphmau's house Zane knocked on the door. " Hey guys! " she said Hey! I said and we walked in her house and sat on the couch. " soo what do you guys wanna talk about?" She asked us . " w..well " we have something to say.. " What?" She asked confused... well you see Aphmau well... " Just tell me!!" She yelled . OK OK OK.. Zane is pregnant...
" woah.... what... how... actually don't tell me.." " y..yeah " Zane studderd
" OMG!!!! BABY!!!" She said jumping on the couch. Oh no....

Zane's pov

Aphmau started jumping on the couch when we told her the news.. and Travis said " oh no..." and I just sat there like... (〒︿〒)..

⏰ Time skip ⏰

Zane's pov

It's been 2 months with the baby and... it's hard work... I thought I was going to die! But he is a beautiful baby he has white hair and light blue eyes.. and I'm happy... even though it feels like Aphmau spends more time with Zero more than we do.. I love my little Zero... and I'm happy..  

                        The end!! 🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 23.9K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
892K 35.2K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
396K 8.2K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
969K 40.8K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC