Taemin...Stay With Me

By ambiijung

I fell in love with him when I shouldn't have. I tried to distract myself from him but never could. He has a... More

<1.How I Met Him>
<2.My new Guy>
<3.There's No Getting Over Him>
<4. Date With Minho>
<5. Dirty Dreams>
<6. Kiss>
<7. Possible Breakup?>
<8. Taemin Visits>
<9. Masked Pianist>
<10. Permission To Date>
<11. I Dare You To Kiss Me>
12. Clues
13. Unmasked
14. Because You're You
15. 2nd Kiss
16. His Other Side
17. Christmas Plans
18. Meeting His Parents
19. Presents
20. Our Day Off
21. +
22. Happy
23. I'm Home!
24. Surprise Visit
25. Day To Relax
26. Surprise Party
27. Weird Tasting Present
28. Fire
29. What The Bottle Held
30. No Air
31. Weird Behavior
32. Guessing Game
33. I Like You
34. Seductive pt. 1
35. Seductive pt. 2
36. Seductive but Sweet
37. Halloween Disaster
38. Broken Frames
New Story!
39. Without You
40. His Butterfly
41. Unexpected Call
42. My Heart Can't Be Stopped
43. Make It Right
A/N
44. Can You Guess? ^-^
Sequel
Sequel is here!!

45. I Love You More

1.9K 59 22
By ambiijung

He showed me this beautiful smile. I was so shocked but elated at the same time. I covered my mouth with surprise and he chuckled at my actions. But besides me being extremely nervous, I had to think quickly.
"Ari, will you marry me?"
The words finally came out of his mouth. I was freaking out inside! What do I say!? Well, now that I think about it, we've been through a lot lately and been together for a long time. We know a lot about each other and I love him more than the world. He means everything to me. I knew my answer.
"Taemin-ah, please stand up."
He stood.
I hugged him immediately.
"I'm so happy you love me this much. And I love you more. I will marry you."
He smiled wide. The biggest smile I've ever seen on him.
"Really!? You will!?" He asked jumping up and down like a child.
"Yes. I will." I laughed.
"I'm so glad!" He kissed me deeply.
"We have to go to the dorm!" He said happily. I agreed and we left to tell everyone.

"Ari! Taemin! How are you guys?" Jonghyun greeted us.
"Hi Jonghyun Oppa! We have some news. Can we come in?" I asked.
"Yeah cmon!"
When we came in Jonghyun oppa called everyone else into the living room.
"Hey guys!" Jinki smiled.
"Hi Hyung!" Tae smiled.
Since everyone was finally here, we decided to tell the news.
"So what's the news?" Minho asked.
"Ari chan are you pregnant again??" Key asked.
"Ani! It's different this time." I beamed.
I looked to Taemin and he grabbed my hand.
"Soon enough...Ari will be my wife."
"WHAT!?!?" They all yelled and Taemin and I laughed.
We all celebrated that night and I felt very, extremely happy.

"I found my purpose because of you. You make me happy whenever I see you and you gave me a reason to wake up everyday. I'm always happy to see you even when I'm mad at you. You're the only one who I can love this much and you're the only one who will be the love of my life. You're precious. You're my life miracle. You are the part of me I've been searching for. I love you more Ari."

I smiled as he leaned in to kiss me and from then on we were married.

So That's The Story. Later On We Did Have Another Child. It Was A Boy. Taemin Named Him Tae Joon. I Never Believed In Love At First Sight Untill I Saw Taemin. Now I Have My Own Family. And I Love My Son Tae Joon And My Husband Lee Taemin.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.2K 101
What happens when you have to marry a badboy by force but it turns out he wasn't that bad? What happens when you fall in love with him but your best...
1.4K 87 27
His past was misunderstood, mistaken, and misused. His future was underestimated, unknown, and undecided. However, his forbidden dream stayed the sam...
287 21 1
The first time my eyes fall on you, I knew that I was in love but as the time passes, I knew you were in love too with me or maybe that's what I can...
14.9K 565 28
Yah, Lee Taemin! Just because a girl is head over heels for you, it doesn't mean you have to take her for granted. I should have listened to key hyun...