My Cocky But Sexy Idiot Of A...

By TheCreative3

-COMPLETED- Started:5th March 2015 Finished:22 June 2017 #1-hate at first sight(2019) #2 in missions (2019) M... More

Chapter 1:Arguing With A Stranger..Classic Blair.Idiot.
Chapter 2:They Say Fruit Loops Make You Happy..Thankyou For Ruining Them For Me
Chapter 3:You Know That Feeling You Get When You See..
Chapter 4:Oh Im Sorry You Dropped Your Dignity!Want Me To Pick It Up For You?
Chapter 5:"I Might Be Young But I Aint Stupid"You sure?
Chapter 6:How I Wish Bluntness Got Me Far In Life.Damn Life.
Chapter 7:Responding To Fire With Fire Is A Choice Not A Forced Action
Chapter 8:"Extra Sprinkles Please"...Oh And Abit Of Kill MeThankyou!
Chapter 9:Now Everyone Take A Moment And Breathe..
Chapter 10:A Lesson You Should Learn In Life?
Chapter 11:Have You Heard?Life Is Either A Great..
Chapter 12:Saying Something So Much It Sounds Strange.
Chapter 13:If You Focus Enough You Can Do Anything.
Chapter 14:Sometimes I Just Want To Explode.Sometimes With Joy.
Chapter 15:Them Moments You Just Want To..
Chapter 16:I Cant Even..Just Kidding..
Chapter 17:His Tiny Details That Make My Day...
Chapter 18:Dont Invade My Personal Bubble..
Chapter 19:Do You Ever Regret Something As Soon..
CHECK ME OUT BEAUTIFUL
Chapter 20:Well Im At Loss Of Words For Once..
Chapter 21:See What Happens When I Let It Go?
Chapter 22:OKAY!Fine!I Admit It!
Chapter 23:You Cant Knock Me Down..Well
Chapter 24:The Words You've Been Wanting To Say For So Long
Chapter 25:From A Young Age I Believed That The Good Comes With The Bad
Chapter 26:Sometimes Life Takes You Down A Road That..
Chapter 27:You Know What?....Wait For It..
Chapter 28:Oh Brother!-I Know,I Know..Genius.
Chapter 29:If You Give It That Extra Push...
Chapter 30:Its Proven That Your Brain..
Chapter 31:You Know If Someone You Hate..
Chapter 32:Don't Let Anger Consume You Not Comes Out Of It...
Chapter 33:What If I Was A Wolf Would I Make A Good One?
Chapter 34:A Lie Can Either Keep A Person Alive Or Kill Them..
Chapter 35:A Pebble In The Road May Not Make A Difference In The World But..
Chapter 36: You Don't Know Someone Just By Looking At Them..
Chapter 37:"You Dont Even Need a Gun,You Dont Even Need A Pill..."
Chapter 38:Love Is One Thing That One Cannot Buy Yet One Could Pay For It...
Chapter 39:Sometimes You Have To Give In But That Doesn't Mean...
Chapter 40:Actions Do Not Speak Louder Than Words But..
Chapter 41:Life Is A Rubik's Cube...
Chapter 42:A Mistake Is Something You Won't Do Again.Destiny...
Chapter 43:When You Get Ready It Normally Prepares You...
Chapter 44: What is in a word? That...
Chapter 45:Sometimes The Players Aren't the Problem...
Chapter 46:Insecurities Can Weigh Upon Your Shoulders...
Short Note
Chapter 48: Perception Decieves, Always Look At Things From Afar And Upclose...
Chapter 49: Get Fooled Once Shame On Me...
Chapter 50:If Your World Falls Apart In Front Of You...
Chapter 51: When Answers Become Questions That Is When..
Chapter 52: To Escape Is Not Cowardness Or Fear...
Chapter 53:Moral Of The Story...
Chapter 54:A Story Can End..
Chapter 55:We're Now Coming To...
Chapter 56:The End...
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 47:Gazes Can Differ When You Receive Them From People...

5.3K 233 15
By TheCreative3

Chapter 47: Gazes Can Differ When You Receive Them From People.But If They Love You, They Will Stay The Same. Even When You Say You Hate Ice-cream- Actually That May Be The Only Exception.

We successfully made our way back into the main space where we heard Liam's voice call out Ethan's name.

His eyes landed on me and Ethan standing outside the ladies bathroom. A grin set on his broad features as his eyes glanced down at our intertwined hands-which reminded me to let go.

"Ethan! Ma' man! Come up on stage!" He smiled out cheerily.

I chuckled as he huffed in annoyance.

"One last game I promise!"Liam reassured as he walked up.

Ethan peevishly sat down on the chair as Kristen walked on the stage in a pink mini dress, her hair was now straightened and she had a small wing on her eyes.

"Okay this one was especially suggested by the bride... it requires a couple of girls so volunteers come on up!" No thanks. "So, this game tests Ethan's love for Kristen...apparently; he will be blindfolded and he'll have to put Kristen's engagement ring back onto her hand, understand?"

The crowd nodded and grinned excitedly. Well this could go extremely badly.

A couple of girls came up on the stage and Ethan was blindfolded by Liam.

Luke suddenly nudged me. "Here's your chance... go see if Ethan chooses you!"He whispered happily.

"Putting a ring on a finger doesn't prove anything especially love"

"Oh really my sexy princess? Is that why people put engagement rings on the people they want to marry?"He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Luke shut up"I smiled out knowing he was right.

"Go!"He exclaimed and I stood still.

Then, I was being forced to go against my will. Liam had come off of stage and grabbed hold of my left hand, Luke had done the same with my right.

"Guys this is not fair!"I pouted as they shared a look and carried on.

"Wow"I added as I found myself sitting on one of the chairs next to the girls. "I dislike you very much" I whispered to the smiling guys.

I stuck my hand out, sweating like the pig I am. Ethan's hand first felt a 16 year old and he let go immediately:"nope" he let out and she pouted, getting off the stage.

Next, was Kristen. Her hand perfectly manicured and outreached. I'm sure Ethan will get this.

"Hmm" he let out, running his palm down the back of her hand.

He moved on nonetheless, to one of Kristen's friends. Her hand was perfectly manicured too, Ethan may have trouble with her hand and Kristen's.

Finally, he held my hand. An instant giveaway that it wasn't Kristen was the heat radiating off of the stupid thing, causing it to be damp and disgusting to hold. Surprisingly, Ethan didn't let go straight away.

His fingers gently grazed the curves of my hand running softly up and down the cracks in my skin.

Oh shit.He's getting the ring out of his pocket.

He smiled cutely as he tugged my hand gently for me to come forward; dragging the wheeled chair forward.

"Would you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"He whispered, sliding the ring on my finger.

My heart stopped.Then it pounded like time had stopped for an hour.

I gasped.

I didn't know what to do.

I opened my mouth to speak "I-i-"

"No she fucking won't Ethan because it's not my hand!"Kristen exploded as I sat awed. My heart couldn't stop fluttering, I became flushed, overwhelmed almost.

Ethan took off his blindfold and gazed into my eyes, knowingly. He smiled, that gorgeous smile the one that warms my heart as if it was just for me.

Kristen was screaming everyone's ears off as we just looked at each other.

"You knew it was me and not Kristen didn't you?"I whispered.

"The only hand I would ever be able to tell from hundreds and thousands is yours"He half whispered.

"Yes because it's sweaty all the time"I laughed out and he smiled.

"No-"

"Wait then why did you say will you ma-"

"Blair I need you to leave this engagement party"Kristen suddenly grabbed hold of my shoulders and snapped me out of the bubble we had put ourselves in. I realised the crowd was gasping at the 'tragic' result to the game and were entertained tremendously about the events going to occur.

I'm sure it's not even interesting.

Wait. "Excuse me?"I spoke shocked. She's kicking me out of the engagement party?

"I'm kicking you out, you're spoiling my mood now please go"She stared emotionlessly at my face, snickering slightly.

"I'm not here for you I'm here for Ethan"

"And I don't care, do you want me to get security?!" She shouted annoyed and my jaw fell.

"Blair just go"Ethan spoke and I ran a frustrated hand through my hair. What the hell?

I narrowed my eyes as I looked at Ethan. Kristen smirking as Ethan looked straight past me.

"Blair you have been jealous of me from the first time you saw me; you want to make my life miserable don't you? That's why you planned to ruin my engagement party?!"She shouted and then two men were on stage.

You have got to be kidding me.Oh screw this.

As they were about to pick me up: "Wait a fucking second!"I shouted, pausing them. I grabbed the mike, angry at these accusations and the way all the audience except for Mrs Baker,Liam,Luke and Ethan were looking at me. Like I was a disgusting human being. I felt like I had been slapped in the face.

A feeling of insecurity flooded my body.

"Kristen you're a fucking bitch!"I walked away a little before I walked back(the audience were still gasping and a handful were laughing at Kristen's face)I grabbed the mike again "Oh I'm keeping the ring too because I hate you.Maybe not in a I hope you die kind of way but in a I hope you develop an allergy to bacon and ice cream kind of way"... "Peace out!"

I walked out before anyone could stop me, including the security guys.

I don't even know my way back. I just needed some air.

I carried on walking for a while and saw a sign saying "beach", I smiled to myself.

Glancing at my phone, I looked at the time 11:10pm.

I sat on the sand, it was a bit chilly but I didn't mind. The night sky was a conquest of colours; hues of grey, black and blue ignited to form a infinite purple.  The sea was a tranquil scene; the waves pushing the sand back and forth. The tide nothing but a bouncy ball against the a laminate floor.

The beach was empty-of course.

I wished I hadn't been kicked out of the party. I had felt humiliated and accused. But slowly, my mind was being cleared.

Ethan didn't even stick up for me. Childish- I may sound. But the least he could have done is say I could stay.

I closed my eyes. Exhaling and inhaling the fresh air.

I don't know how long I sat there, thinking, wondering and appreciating the beauty around me. That was until someone was shouting my name.

"Blair!"Ethan shouted from the other side of the beach.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw him, his hair messing up by the wind, his shirt fighting against the wind to be opened.

"Oh Blair!"He shouted relieved. Why was he relived? Why did he even bother to come find me?

He ran towards me, hearing his expensive shoes ruffling through the sand I picked up my shoes and started walking in the opposite direction.

"Blair wait"He called out, nearer to me than I had thought.

My hair being tossed around by the wind, my dress being fought against my body, I carried on walking.

"Oh no you don't!"He firmly spoke,anger seeping through as he grabbed my wrist and swung me into him roughly.

"What do you want?"I spoke annoyed after a while.

"What do I want?"Ethan repeated in shock. "I've been looking for you for the past 3 hours Blair! All you say to me is what do you want!?"His anger was evident.

3 hours? How long had I been here?

I remained looking unfazed as a response.

"Anything could have happened to you Blair!"He shouted, tightening his grip on my waist, pushing me harder against his chest."Blair you could have at least picked up the phone I was worried sick!"

I didn't reply but just leant into his warmth.

He then quickly took off his jacket and put it on me. "Baby it's freezing... why did you not come back?"His voice softened as he saw me exhausted.

"I got kicked out Ethan. I'm not one to get slapped in the face and then go back to that person and pretend to be friends" I huffed. "Also I know where I'm not invited"

He leant his forehead on mine. "I'm sorry, I know you don't like being the centre of attention, that's why I told you to go or else I would have not let anyone speak to you like that"

I leant away.

"Are you sure that's the reason why? Or, were you just trying to make it appear that you don't like me to the audience, you're putting on a charade for Dickens and you're not telling me why, why not?"

"Blair-"

"Ethan-"

"No"Ethan spoke,covering my mouth. "Cut me off again Blair and I guarantee this dress will be returned in shreds"He whispered huskily and I chuckled.

"You're an idiot"

"You're the peanut to my butter"

I started laughing as he smiled against me.

"You're the sizzle to my bacon"He cheesily grinned out again and I started laughing even harder.

"Stop"I breathed out in-between laughs.

"Why?"He pouted and I whispered a Thankyo- "you're the question mark to my question"

I fell back on the sand holding my stomach for oxygen.

"Shut up!"I laughed out while Ethan hovered on top of me.

"You're the beating in my heart"

------------------1700 words---------------

Did I make it up to you?I'm sorry I've been so busy and in a mess of feelings and- no one cares. But seriously Thankyou for sticking by me and I hope I made it up to you!😊

Thankyou for all your support! I can't Thankyou enough it's just amazing! You've honestly helped me keep this book that I'm sure if I deleted I would regret deeply. You all are cleverer than me(should have known😄)

If you like this chapter please make sure you tell me what you think be either leaving a: Vote,Comment,Fam, Share or PM😎

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and please feel free to tell me your feelings towards everything happening in it!Im a nosy little wart... wait what?Anyway!😂

Stay smiling you're beautiful💙❤️💜💚💛💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Missing You By P.S.

Teen Fiction

20.5K 838 55
I've always been told that I'm intelligent. I'm not the type of girl they fall in love with, and for him, every girl does. How did I end up falling w...
1.8M 94K 44
"New student, right?" the Principal asked me. I nodded meekly, hoping that he would turn out to be a patient suffering from short term memory loss an...
381K 11.7K 34
*WATTPAD FEATURED STORY* Meet Blair Hendrix, an above average college student with a year of school left. Everything was going well for her: she was...
731 50 41
At 24 years old, Audrey is slowly achieving her dreams. A teacher, working in a challenging, rough-around-the-edges high school, every day is differ...