The Lion King: Time of Kopa

By Plumbelina

Simba and Nala have brought a new heir into the world. They couldn't be happier. But their happiness soon tu... More

Disclaimer!
Chapter 1: Little Kopa
Chapter 2: Presentation
Chapter 4: Unfortunate News
Chapter 5: A Walk and Talk
Chapter 6: Alone Time
Chapter 7: Morning Lesson
Chapter 8: Innocence
Chapter 9: Ambush
Chapter 10: Interrogation
Chapter 11: Rescue
Chapter 12: Argument
Chapter 13: Checkup
Chapter 14: Disappointment
Chapter 15: Heaven
Chapter 16: Changes
Chapter 17: Exploration
Chapter 18: Siblings
Chapter 19: A New Plan
Chapter 20: Internal Conflict
Chapter 21: Hunting Lesson
Chapter 22: Pain
Chapter 23: Meeting
Chapter 24: Escape
Chapter 25: Loved Ones
Chapter 26: Obsession
Chapter 27: Aftermath
Chapter 28: Heartless Heartbreak
Chapter 29: Overwhelmed
Chapter 30: Cubsitting
Chapter 31: Making Things Right
Chapter 32: Change of Heart
Chapter 33: Mourning
Chapter 34: Secret
Chapter 35: Two Lessons, One Day
Chapter 36: Revelation
Chapter 37: Strange Cub
Chapter 38: The Chosen One
Chapter 39: Introductions
Chapter 40: A Princess is Born
Chapter 41: Confidence
Chapter 42: When Things Get Physical
Chapter 43: Best Friends?
Chapter 44: Pain and Regret
Chapter 45: Future Queen
Chapter 46: Greed
Chapter 47: Rogue Family
Chapter 48: Shadowland
Chapter 49: Morning Patrol
Chapter 50: The Truth
Chapter 51: Torn In Two (Part 1)
Chapter 52: Torn In Two (Part 2)
Chapter 52: What's Next?
Chapter 53: Future Plans
Chapter 54: Insanity
Chapter 55: Reassurance
THE END (Author's Note)

Chapter 3: Little Vitani

3.4K 50 28
By Plumbelina

^Art is not mine^

Zira sat in the middle of her den, which was nothing more than a very large tree trunk. She lived in the Outlands, a place that was found just outside the border of the Pridelands. Simba had banished Zira and other lionesses loyal to her to the Outlands for still taking Scar's side.

Zira was Scar's mate, and she loved him dearly, although she was more of a fangirl than a mate. She looked up to him, but since his death, she sworn her revenge on Simba.

She was scrawny, as there was hardly any food in the Outlands. The most was insects and rats. She stared hopelessly at a small cub, who lay asleep feet away from her.

Zira's tawny coat twitched from the flies that kept landing on her. Her heart burned the longer she stared at the cub. It was her week-old daughter, Vitani.

Zira got pregnant with Vitani sometime during Scar's reign. Scar was not the father. She had mated with a rogue after Scar attempted to make Nala his queen. Zira despised Vitani, as she was hoping for a male. But instead she got a female.

Enraged by the sight of Vitani, Zira snarled and clawed at the wall of the trunk, easily putting a hole in the rotting wood. She stood up and began pacing, wondering if she should kill Vitani. Although she considered it, keeping her around might end up being a good thing.

She sat back down with an evil smirk as one of her pride members entered the den. The lioness was skinny as well, and her brown eyes looked at Zira with concern.

" Zira? Is everything alright?"

Zira always got physical when she was angry. Most of the time the lioness would've thought 'That's just how Zira is' but since she had a newborn in the den, she felt that asking was necessary.

The lioness kept her head low. Zira's back was facing her. Zira turned her head. Her eyes glowed red in the shadow that covered her profile.

" Leave me alone," Zira hissed.

The lioness didn't move. Vitani started crying, and the lioness looked between Zira and the cub, finding Zira ignoring Vitani completely.

" Aren't you going to help her?" The lioness asked politely.

Zira turned her upper body towards the lioness with a growl.

" I said leave me alone!!"

The lioness shook her head," Not until you go help your daughter. She needs you, Zira."

Zira charged at her, anger boiling in her dark soul. The lioness ducked, fear grabbing her heart. Zira stopped in her bolt centimeters away from the female. She roared her anger into her ears, trying her best not to be physical.

The lioness left without another word. Zira watched her until she was out of sight. She then turned around and looked at the whimpering Vitani.

She growled through clenched teeth as she limply walked over to the cub, laying down beside her. Vitani immediately went for Zira's milk. Zira looked away and rested her head on her front paws, her heart burning in hatred for Vitani.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.1K 35
After the events of Descendants 2, a new student arrives at Auradon, Kyle, son of Simba. A human teenager raised by lions. How will be fit in with th...
23.1K 235 35
life was going very well till a clever lioness had her eyes on the tree of life. he is scared to lose his friend and that's where the game starts. lo...
8.6K 94 17
Months have gone by since the defeat of the tyrannical Scar and the rise of Simba as the new king. However, while Simba is busy ruling, his queen Nal...
35.2K 370 36
This will be a rewrite of Kion's Journey. Kion was having a normal day with the guard. Janja, Cheezi, and Chungu bring a new threat to the prides kno...