Claimed ~ Justin Bieber

By JustinsAvenger

"It is better to be feared than loved" Fanfiction #4 Teen Fiction #13 Copyright © 2013, JustinsAvenger More

Claimed ~ Justin Bieber
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
New Story
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Answers To Your Questions
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Epilogue

Chapter Eighteen

481K 8K 7K
By JustinsAvenger

Songs for this chapter are:

Red- Taylor Swift

Nobody Compares- One Direction

I Would- Justin Bieber

----------------------------------------------

Justin's POV

"Meeting dismissed!" Brandon bellowed and I immediately stood up, cracking my stiff back. From the corner of my eye I saw Brooke stand up too, and make a beeline for Jessica. Daniel walked up to her first and I saw them talking. She made eye contact with me and I nodded my head in approval.

"Hey, Justin?" I turned to see Brandon.

"Hmm?"

"Did you uh, ever want to grab coffee sometime so we could talk about the other gangs." Brandon asked, shuffling on his feet. I could tell he felt awkward asking me - and so did I. Brandon and I didn't talk much, only about the gang.

"Well, you know-"

"No, you know what never mind, I shouldn't have asked-"

"No," I held up my hand, "yes, I'll meet you at the coffee shop on oak street, tomorrow ten o'clock."

Brandon's eyes widened. He was shocked that I just completely made the plans for us. Brandon and I were always complete opposites. He was the one who organized everything and I would just kind of run in and wing it.

"Oh- uh, yeah! Alright. Do you want Jamie and Brooke to stay together at your place...?" Brandon trailed off.

"Yeah, that would be best." I nodded, patting him on the shoulder. He gave me a short farewell and I returned it before looking over the crowd for Brooke.

I finally saw her long blonde hair, she was still talking to Daniel. I smiled, Daniel was a nice kid, and he respected everyone. I'd be ok with it if they became friends. But only him, no one else. I don't want her becoming too attached to anyone except me.

I walked up on her from behind and wrapped my arms around her, placing my chin on her shoulder. She jumped in my arms, letting out a light gasp.

"Mmm hey kitten." I mumbled in her ear, kissing it softly.

"Hi," She whispered.

"I'll leave you both to it, hope to see you soon Brooke." Daniel politely smiled, sending a nod in my direction.

"You too! Thanks for everything Daniel." Brooke smiled back and I felt my chest pang with jealously. Did she ever smile at me that way? What did Daniel say to her?

I shook my thoughts away, I'll ask her later anyways. "How did you like the meeting?" I asked her, grabbing her small hand in mine.

"Nerve wracking." She mumbled. I pulled her closer, pressing my palms against her lower back.

"I'll protect you." I whispered into her hair. I felt her smile against my neck. She must know by now that I would do anything to protect her. I'd kill for her.

"Oh, by the way Jamie, Brandon's claim will be spending the day with you tomorrow." We walked out of the meeting room and towards the elevator.

"How come?"

"Brandon and I have things to do."

She simply nodded as the elevator door opened. We both stepped in and Brooke made sure to steer clear of the corner.

"Why are you so far away from the corner, baby?" I winked at her, casually strolling towards her.

I watched her swallow thickly before standing up tall.

"I'm closer to the exit this way."

"Aw, are you trying to get away from me?" I teased. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my chest, flinging my arms around her waist.

"Justin, stop." She pleaded, pushing at my chest.

"I know you love it." I purred in her ear. She scoffed and rolled her eyes. I laughed, pulling her into a tight embrace. She did love it, I could see it in her eyes. The dull blue almost transformed when I touched her. The wicked storm raging in her eyes suddenly turned to a clear, blue sky.

"I love youuuuu," I teased in her ear, nuzzling my nose into her hair. She rolled her eyes again, this time a light smile on her face. I smirked in triumph just as the elevator dinged. My jaw tensed, I really didn't want to face Virginia again.

We had only one shag and now she thinks I'm in love with her or something. It's called a one night stand for a reason, slut. I kept my arm around Brooke's waist. Her head snapped to the reception desk and I saw Virginia mouth something that I couldn't make out. Brooke gulped and faced forward once again.

"What did she say to you?" I demanded as we got to the car. Brooke already had a long list of reasons to dislike me, and I didn't need Virginia adding another.

"Nothing," She whispered.

"Please, don't believe anything she says." I muttered. I know Virginia can get in people's heads and I hope she didn't say anything to Brooke. She nodded meekly and climbed inside the car. I sighed, I know I'm shit at relationships but at least I know she needs comfort right now. My mother taught me a lot about relationships; how to treat a girl right, but apparently I didn't obtain much information.

I hopped inside the drivers seat and grabbed her delicate hand in mine. I repeatedly brushed my thumb over her knuckles.

"Justin?" She called weakly.

"Yes, kitten?"

"Did you- did you and Virginia ever..." She trailed off, obviously feeling uncomfortable.

"Yeah, it was at a party and she dragged me upstairs into the bedroom. I fucked her once, just a one night stand ya know? Then I found out she was the receptionist and she's been bothering me ever since." I explained. Brooke nodded, her mouth twitching to the side. I wasn't going to lie to her, I knew she hated being lied to, but I desperately hoped she wouldn't take Virginia and my relationship (if you could even call it a relationship) seriously.

"She- she told me that you dated and you were going to go crawling back to her."

I rolled my eyes, "She's such a lying bitch."

How dare Virginia say something like that. I would never date her. Especially that I have Brooke now.

Brooke's POV

It made me sick to think that Justin and Virginia actually had sex together. It just proves to me that Justin is a disgusting player. Virginia just looked like the type of girl only disgusting men go for. Not for the way she dressed (although, I doubt her outfit would be deemed as workplace appropriate) but for her attitude. She spoke to Justin so disrespectfully, right in front of a girl who is supposed to be his girlfriend.

"Brooke, I know what you're thinking." Justin said, his tone annoyed, so my head snapped over to him. "I stopped that when I first saw you working in the music store." Justin said.

"What do you mean?" I frowned. First saw?

"It was about a month before I claimed you, I would spend every free second I had mindlessly strolling through the store, watching you." Justin shrugged as if it was no big deal.

"What?!" I shrieked. He knew me before he claimed me?

Justin shrugged once again, before his captivating brown eyes met mine. "Claims aren't just random Brooke." He frowned. "They're the people who you think are your soul mates."

"I am not your soul mate." I scoffed.

Justin's eyebrows remained furrowed together as he turned back to the road. Soul mate? He has got to be kidding me. We finally pulled up to the house and I happily got out of the car, relieved of the tense air in the car. Justin was already halfway up the stone path so I sped walk to catch up.

The warm air hit me like a brick when I walked in the house and I sighed in relief. Justin immediately plopped onto the couch in the living room so I made my way into the kitchen. I leaned my body against the granite cabinet. I honestly didn't know why it bothered me so much about Justin and Virginia.

I hated the fact that they were going to see each other almost everyday.

I hated the fact that even if it only was a one night stand they still had some history.

I hated the fact that she wants him so badly.

I hated-

"Brooke?"

I turned and saw Justin frowning at me.

"I've called your name like ten times." He told me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Sorry, did you need anything?" I asked.

"Come lie with me." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

"Go sit, I'll get us a snack." He lightly patted my bum, smirking at me. I playfully narrowed my eyes at him and he laughed.

I slowly walked into the living room sitting down on the leather couch. I rested my head against the arm rest and threw a velvety soft blanket over myself. The news was on the T.V and I groaned. Was the news the only thing Justin watched?

"Nineteen year old Brooke Santilli is still missing. The police once had Dave Heart in their custody to question but he somehow escaped. The wanted criminal Justin Bieber is the only one we know of that can break out of the confinement so we know he has a been a part of this. We know that either the east or west side gangs have control over Brooke and we are still trying out best to locate her. On you side, I'm Valerie McFly." The lady nodded at the camera before it panned back to the two main reporters.

They were still looking for me? So, I still had a chance to escape. I jumped when I heard a deep chuckle from behind me.

"I'm surprised they haven't given up looking for you yet. I mean for God's sake they don't even now what I look like!" He laughed. He took a seat on the couch, pulling my feet into his lap.

"How- how do they not know what you look like?" I asked. I took one of the plates out of his hands. It was cheese and crackers, my favourite. Although it was such a simple snack, it brought back so many memories of my childhood.

"I wear masks, baby girl." He told me, as if it was the most simple and obvious thing in the world. I nodded, stuffing a cracker into my mouth. Suddenly, his phone buzzed and he stuffed his hand into his pocket to retrieve it. His beautiful brown eyes flickered over the screen before he sighed.

"We're going to dinner with Blake and Jessica, he said he wants to apologize." Justin said. I immediately groaned.

"Noooooooo." I whined, burying my face into the blanket. Justin grabbed my hips and flipped me around so my head was now in his lap.

"Don't hold grudges now, kitten." He smirked, leaning down to kiss my cheek.

"Oh right, he practically strangled me so I should just get down on my knees and forgive him, right sorry." I said sarcastically. I hated how relaxed Justin was being. Didn't he hate Blake as much as I did?

"Mm, no need to get down on your knees, save that for us only." He purred in my ear. I crinkled my nose at him and he laughed. "No, baby I don't expect you to forgive him, I just want him to apologize." Justin said.

"Why? You have Daniel and Dave."

"I need three men if I go out on missions. I don't like anyone else so I need Blake to apologize." Justin's long fingers ran through my hair and I sighed.

"What about Brandon?"

"He's the co-leader so I can't just keep pulling him away to do my stuff, yeah?" Justin explained and I weakly nodded.

"Don't worry, nothing is going to happen to you. I'm here to protect you." He whispered, cupping my cheek in his big hand. His hand was warm and it relaxed me so I closed my eyes.

"Go to sleep, I'll wake you in an hour." His lips brushed against my forehead gently. I pulled the blanket farther over me and waited for sleep to wash over me.

Justin's POV

Brooke's long blonde hair spread out over my thighs as my fingers traced through it. Her breathing was light, I could barely hear it. My fingers made their way over to her neck and started to lightly trace her collarbone. God, she was beautiful.

I was really looking forward to this dinner. Blake would fully apologize for being the fuck up that he was and our gang could go back to normal. Do I ever want Blake and Brooke alone together? Hell no, I don't want them anywhere together without me. He may apologize, but that doesn't mean I trust him.

It also would be awful if he didn't apologize because I know that Brooke has taken an immediate liking to Jessica and I don't want it to be awkward whenever they want to see each other. I loved the fact that Brooke has her own little friend, it's cute.

I puffed out a laugh, shaking my head at my thoughts. My phone buzzed again but this time it lightly played my ringtone. I quickly pressed accept, hoping not to wake Brooke.

"Hello?" I said quietly.

"Why are we whispering?" Daniel laughed.

I chuckled lightly, "Brooke's asleep."

"Ah, and you're being a good boyfriend." He teased.

"Shut up and get to the point." I rolled my eyes.

"Well I actually called to talk to Brooke but-"

"Why would you want to talk to Brooke?" I asked suspiciously. I felt jealousy bubble in my stomach but I pushed it down.

"Well, we were talking at the meeting and she said if I ever found a claim she would want to make sure she's good for me." He lightly laughed.

"You guys really clicked, eh?" I brushed my thumb over Brooke's cheeks. Why didn't she click with me like that?

"Yeah, she's really sweet. She's like the sister I always wanted." Daniel said.

"Cute," I muttered sarcastically. Gross, is what I meant to say.

"Well sorry to bug you, I don't want to wake her up-"

"Wait, wait, so your telling me you found a claim?" I cut him off.

"Well ,I'm not exactly sure. I saw her around town and I felt something when I'm around her but it's almost - almost a dark feeling." Daniel explained.

I furrowed my eyebrows together, "That's weird, I never had that with Brooke."

"I'm trying to look into it but I don't have the proper information." Daniel mumbled.

"I'll search it up, and I'll have Brooke call you when we're free."

"Alright, thanks, bye Justin."

"Bye Daniel."

I hung up the phone and sighed. A dark feeling? I've never heard of that before. Usually when you meet your claim your body jolts, almost like electricity running through your body. Your heart thumps a million miles a second and it's just an amazing feeling. I slowly took Brooke's head off my lap and left her on the couch, jogging up the stairs.

I quickly got out the book that my father gave me for my thirteenth birthday. It was a journal of everything about the gang life. I quickly flipped to the newly written section of 'Claims' and skimmed through it.  I scoffed to myself, when was I ever going to stop lying to myself?  I shook away my good conscious, continuing to flip through the book I knew far too well.

'When a gang member finds his or her claim, electricity flows through the body. Their eyes quickly zoom in on the girl/guy and it seems as though they are the only person there.'

Blah blah blah, I skipped about two pages. It's not like I didn't know all of this off by heart.

'Sometimes, when a member thinks they found their claim, they'll start to feel angry. They'll feel as though a dark side has washed over them. This means that this person could possibly be your claim, but is not your soul mate.'

I hummed, remembering this passage of the book. I glanced up at the large clock on the wall, 6:09. I better go wake Brooke. I hopped down the steps and kneeled down in front of the couch.

"Brooke, baby wake up." I hummed in her ear. She lightly stirred, burying her face in the couch.  "C'mon kitten it's time to get ready." I whispered, shaking her shoulder.

"Carry me." She murmured, still half asleep.

"Such a lazy baby," I laughed wrapping one arm around the small of her back and the other just below her butt. Her head rested on my shoulder as I slowly walked up the steps. I kicked open the door to our room and set her on the bed.

"Kitten, come on we gotta get ready." I said more sternly, poking her cheek playfully.

Her eyes finally opened and she blinked a couple times to clear the blurriness. "S-sorry." She yawned sleepily.

"No, no don't worry baby girl. Just get ready." I smiled at her before walking into the bathroom. I got out my hair gel and squirted it into my hands. I quickly styled my hair up into a quiff, putting it out of my face. I put some of my favourite cologne on my neck before changing into black jeans, a grey v-neck and my black letterman jacket.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Brooke struggling to zip up a skin tight black dress. It went to about mid thigh, showing off all her perfect curves. I liked my lips, walking over to her. My hand fell overtop of hers, my breath hitting the back of her neck.

"Let me get that, baby" I hotly whispered against her neck. Goosebumps rose on her skin and I smirked. I slowly zipped up her dress, planting a light kiss on her neck.

Brooke's POV

Glancing around the drawers, I tried my hardest to hide my smile. There were multiple bottles and tubes of makeup piled high in the large drawer. Justin truly did spoil me, and I didn't know why. After applying some light make up, Justin grabbed my hand tightly and led me outside. I got inside the car and buckled my seatbelt. Justin put the car in reverse and slowly backed out of the driveway.

"Justin?"

He hummed, letting me know he was listening.

"I- I'm kind of, scared." I admitted, my gaze focused on my feet. Justin's hand reached over and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"I'll be by your side every second, okay?" He raised his eyebrows and I nodded. He smiled, quickly kissing my cheek. He turned his focus back on the road, and I couldn't help but keep my eyes on his chiseled features.

We finally parked in the restaurant's parking lot and I hopped out of the car. Justin was immediately at my side, his arm tightly gripping my waist. We walked into the restaurant and I tensed, stopping in my tracks. Justin frowned at me, grabbing my shoulders in his large hands.

"Tell me you know I'm going to protect you." He growled, but it wasn't an angry tone, it was more so desperate. It was as if he needed to hear it more than I needed to say it.

"You- you're going to protect me." I whispered and he smiled.

"Yes, I will."

_________________________

-Steph

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 81 42
"To them he is more than a man, he is a God" "She has untreated bpd, he a narcissist with several issues, they're obsessed about each other and you w...
4.4M 90.1K 63
Jason "The Devil" McCann was an Absidian. Juliet Rayne Bieber was a Hekoran. How does the trouble making, evil, and soldier race get mated with the p...
19.4K 604 39
"I am not scared of you, Jason. Just tell me who you are cause i really don't know. Why were those cops after you? Why did you-" i paused "kill them"...
4.9K 79 21
They told me he was dangerous. They told me stay away but I just couldn't. I never knew loving a criminal would get me in Trouble. {COMPLETED}