PLAYER

By Love_Bri94

PLAYER; A male who is skilled at manipulating ("playing") others, and especially at seducing women by pretend... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven.
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven.
Thirteen.
Fourteen
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Sequel
Surpriiiiise!

Twelve.

12.1K 646 224
By Love_Bri94

Sabrina

I climbed out of the shower and wrapped my body in a towel. Walking over to the sink, I pulled out all the stuff I needed to do my make up. I don't wear a lot, I just do my eyebrows and a little foundation and concealer. I'm not into morphing my face into looking like a different person. That's not cute at all.

I couldn't believe I was going to a damn party with this boy. I hate being in a big crowd. We're up at this school with a bunch of people we don't know. What if something happens. I try not to be so boring but I really can't help it.

Things will be different once I graduate, hopefully.

"Sabrina." Chris yelled through the door.

"Yeah?"

"You almost ready?"

"Yes, give me 10 minutes."

"Alright."

More like 30 but he'll be okay. I picked up my phone and looked at the time and it was 11. That nap we took lasted a very long time so I wasn't going to be sleepy anytime soon.

When I got done with my makeup I slipped on my clothes. A cute gray T-shirt dress with a black leather jacket. I pulled out my gray Creepers by Rihanna and slid them on. The best thing about working in a shoe store is getting to the shoes that are going to sell out before everybody else does. I got the Creepers in every color. I regretted it after I went broke but they're so cute.

"Hurry up girl!" Chris banged on the door.

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

I sprayed on my perfume, grabbed my lip gloss and headed out.

"Took you long enough."

I rolled my eyes. "Let's go."

He gave me my purse, grabbed the hotel key and we left.

The car ride there was silent. I just played on my phone while he focused on the directions to wherever this party was.

When I tell Tiara about this she's going to cuss me out. She's always trying to get me to a party but I turn her down. I gotta stop being mean to my BFF, she's gonna leave me for somebody else. That's my partner in crime, I can't have that.

My thoughts were interrupted by PartyNextDoor

'Doesn't make sense now, Shit just got real, things are getting intense now. I hear you talking bout we a lot, oh, you speak French now? Giving me the signs so I gotta take a hint now. I hit you up like do you wanna hang right now? On the East Side and you know I'm with the gang right now'

I instantly got on snapchat cause this was my fucking soooong!

"You say do I own a watch, do I know what time it is right now." I sung along with the song. Chris leaned over and quickly kissed my cheek ruining my video.

He didn't ruin it...it was actually cute, so I posted it anyway.

My inbox blew up from nosey people at school that I don't fuck with.

We finally pulled up to the club and parked.

"And how are we getting in here?" I questioned.

"Don't worry, I got it." He pulled out his phone and called somebody. A few minutes later a tall brownskin guy came out of the club and waved us over. Chris grabbed my hand and we walked up to him.

"Damn it's shortie from the hallway earlier." The boy said while pointing to me."

Chris nodded and smirked. "Sabrina this is Tristan."

"Nice to meet you." I waved.

"Come on y'all let's go have a good time." Tristan said.

We followed him inside and up a flight of stairs. When we got up there it was a bunch of tall niggas with multiple women all over them. This is most definitely Chris's type of party.

"Anything y'all need just come holla at me." Tristan yelled over the loud music.

We nodded then I went and sat on one of the empty couches. Chris eventually joined me.

"Loosen up man." He said.

"I just got here. Give me a minute."

"Alright." He got up and joined the rest of the team. I pulled out my phone again. I felt the couch next to me dip. I looked over at Tristan.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm okay."

"You look uncomfortable." He grinned.

"This isn't really my thing."

He nodded. "I was the same way. I'll go get you a bottle of something. Anything in particular."

"Dark liquor only, please."

He got up and walked downstairs.

I watched as Chris whispered all in another girl's ear. I rolled my eyes and just focused on the crowd below us.

I should've just stayed my ass at home.

Christopher

Boy was I having the time of my life! These niggas know how to party. I thought those little high school parties were hype. Those ain't coming close to this.

This girl sat on my lap and whispered in my ear. I honestly forgot all about Sabrina. I looked over at where she was,  thinking she still would be scrolling through her phone but she was sitting there laughing and drinking with Tristan. He was real close, a little too close.

I moved the chick off my lap and got up.

"Damn man, you brought her here and left her all by herself." Tristan said while I walked up to them.

Sabrina looked up at me. Her eyes were red and low. She looked like she was buzzing hard. I looked down at the half empty pint of Hennessy in front of them.

"I got it from here." I told him.

He let out a small laugh. "Hopefully I'll see you around here again?" He said to Sabrina.

"Maybe." She bit her lip then watched as he got up and walked away. I sat next to her.

"I see you really came out of your shell." I said.

"Yeah no thanks to you." She put the brim of the red plastic cup to her lips and took a sip of what she had.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave you."

She waved her hand and rolled her eyes. "Your hoe senses were tingling so you went and did what you do best."

"You jealous?"

"Jealous of what?"

"Nothing man."

It got quiet and she focused on her cup.

"Alright I wanna slow it down one more time before we let y'all get out of here." The DJ said.

Come and See Me started playing. Sabrina smirked.

"I guess this is the song of the night." She said.

"I guess so."

Her head rocked to the music. I took the cup out her hand and sat it on the table.

"Let's dance." I said.

She just looked at me.

"Come on, one time before we go." I begged.

She laughed then stood and grabbed my hand, we walked downstairs, she found and empty spot on the wall and pushed me up against it.

"I'll show you just how boring I am." She turned around and placed her back against my chest while putting my hands on her waist. She started moving her hips. She bent over and ass just rotated all over me. My grip on her waist tightened. I was shocked as hell to see her body move like this. She leaned back up and started grinding on me. My hands moved from her waist down to her thighs. I drug my nails up them until my hand was almost under her dress.

She turned to face me while placing my hands on her ass. I roughly grabbed it while bitting my lip.

"Where did all that come from?" I asked.

She smiled but never answered, instead she held onto my chin and softly kissed my lips. Her lips tasted just how imagined. Before she could pull away I trapped her bottom lip in between mine, sucking on it before pulling. When I heard her moan it was like something came over me.

"Let's go." I told her. She nodded then went upstairs to grab her purse. I waited for her to come back and once she did we left.

The ride back to my hotel was quiet like the ride to the club. But the sexual tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. I never thought this would happen so I'm most definitely about to enjoy it.

We pulled up to the hotel and I helped Sabrina out the car. Once we got inside and into the elevator she started to kiss me again. Since we were alone I lifted the back of her dress and smacked and grabbed her ass before picking her up and putting her against the wall. I broke our kiss and started focusing on her neck.

"Mmm baby." She moaned.

Every time she did that it's like something came over me.

The elevator stopped, she tried to climb off of me but I carried her to the room. Once the door was opened I walked over to the bed and laid her down, starting our kissing session back up. Her hand tugged on the bottom of my shirt so I pulled back and took it off then took off her shoes. Putting her higher up on the bed I pushed her legs open and climbed in between them, then I slowly licked and sucked on her neck.

"Do you really wanna do this?" I asked her.

"Yes."

"Are you sure cause I don't want to pre-."

"Just fuck me Chris."

I grinned then went back to focusing on her neck. I started rolling up her dress, she pushed me back and took it off, showing her beautiful body and a tattoo that I never knew she had right about her panty line. I pushed her back down and tongue kissed over her tattoo, causing her body to jerk. I looked down at her fat pussy that was covered by black lace panties. I pulled the crotch area over and ran my finger in between her lips and it was something I never felt before. I guess my eyes told it all because of the way she was grinning. I slipped a finger in her and pumped a few times before pulling out. I pushed her folds back and bent down so that I was face to face with her juiciness. Biting onto my lip before I ran my tongue across the pink meat in front me. She tasted so good. I started sucking on her throbbing pearl and she gasped. Her back arched as I kept going. I pushed my finger back inside as my tongue moved rapidly over her clit.

"Baby, baby, babyyyyy." Sabrina moaned.

It's either she never had this before or whoever did this didn't do it right because she kept squirming.

I licked on her a few more times before standing up. I wanted to make her cum but she couldn't handle it.

She sat up in front of me and started unbuckling my pants. She pushed down my jeans and just stared at the bulge under my briefs.

"Nervous?" I asked.

She licked her lips then looked up at me and shook her head no. Her fingers grasped the top of them and started to pull them down. I reached behind her and in did her bra. She leaned back a little and let me finish taking it off. For her boobs to be big they still sat up and made my mouth water.

She got my briefs off and CJ came out right in front of her. Her hand wrapped around it and her warm tongue moved across the head. 

"Shit." I said.

She fitted all that she could into her mouth and started sucking like this was a her favorite sucker.

The veins in my forehead popped up as I tossed my head back. This shit felt so fucking good. I think it's the best I've ever had. Now I'm really about to be crazy about her.

I wasn't ready to cum yet so I pulled away, she looked up at me confused.

"I need to be in you baby." I told her.

She crawled up on the bed and laid down. I bent down in my pocket and grabbed the condom out of my wallet before climbing in between her legs. She grabbed the wrapper out of my hand opened it and slid it on. I wet my fingers and rubbed her pussy then placed the tip at her dripping entrance. I slowly inched inside of her. I would glance up at her face and she had her eyes close with her teeth piercing her bottom lip. Once I was all the way in her I sat there. Her pussy was the tightest I've ever felt. God knew what he was doing when he sent me her ass.

"Chris I'm not a virgin, you don't have to take it easy with me." She grabbed my hand and placed it around her neck.

Daaaaaaamn. The quiet ones are always the biggest freaks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878 2 13
When Maleah's ex is dating her childhood best friends ex girlfriend. So they make a plan to make them jealous, and to appear like they had also moved...
3.3K 73 16
There's nothing worse than being in love with a man whose involve with someone else. Lauren is in love with a man whose involve another woman that ha...
75.9K 2.9K 43
Will you do anything to protect the one you love the most ?
697 18 21
Everybody is known to tell a little white lie every now and then. But how many is too much? After a rough year of falling in and out of love with tor...