Running Her Mouth

By Eve_Farr

Meet Kandii and her Husband Devin. They are one of the most dysfunctional couples you will ever meet. Kandii... More

Eve's note to all readers
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 71

317 17 2
By Eve_Farr

Devin walked into the Wood's.  He had heard Kandii calling him but he needed to see about something. Better yet, he needed to see about someone.  If he saw whom he thought he saw, then something was definitely up.

He headed in the direction that he saw the person walk in.  He was hiding behind trees and shit. Peeking around them, trying to see if he could catch them off guard.

It was not long before Devin realized that he was walking in a circle.  He was so engrossed in spying that he did not hear Devin until it was too late.

Devin tackled him hard.

"What the fuck are you doing?"  He yelled as the man withered under him.

"Get off of me."  The man grunted.

Devin planted his knees into the man’s back.  He had him face down, chewing on dirt.

"I said…what the fuck are you doing?  Who are you?"

The man was saying something but Devin could not quite make it out.  He took his knees off him and rolled him over quickly.

"Marko?"

"What the fuck are you doing here?"  Devin stood up.

Marko got up and started to bush the dirt and debris off his clothes.  

"Man I live here."  He sighed and eyeballed Devin.

"What?  Since when?"

"Since I moved out of your place.  Look man it’s a long story.  I didn't want you guys to know I was with Pauline.  She. She does not know who I really am man.  You cannot tell her either!"

"Hold up.

Are you saying that you are Rodney?  Marko what in the hell kind of game is this?"

Devin was pissed off.  He liked Paulie.  She was a cool woman.  She didn't deserve to be lied to by this prick.  Marko was always into some shit.

Devin sighed.  

"What do you expect me to do Marko?

Or is it Rodney?"

He was now uncertain himself.

"Marko.”  

“You know its Marko.”

 “Don't try to play me bruh."  Marko had the nerve to cop an attitude.

"Yea…how do I know that?"  Devin angrily replied.

"You know what.  Ima walk my black ass in there and tell that poor woman the truth."

"Don't!"  Marko looked panicked.

"Or what?  If you don't tell her then I will.

 I've had enough of liars, schemer’s and bitches."

Devin meant every word that he was saying.  At this point, he liked Pauline more than he did Marko. She never did him dirty.  Dirty was Marko's middle name.

"You calling me a bitch now?  Wow, that’s fucked up Devin.  I thought that you were my boy."

Devin laughed.  "Take it how you want to take it.  

So are you telling her or am I?"

Marko knew Devin well enough to know that he wasn't calling his bluff.  He still dint want to tell her and he damn sure didn't like being outed.  Devin would pay for this shit.  If he thought that he could beat his ass, he would of done it already.  The scene in the bar that night showed him else wise.

"Fuck it."

"I'll tell her."

"Good."  Devin said as he gestured for Marko to walk ahead of him.  Hell, no he did not trust that son of bitch.

When Marko walked into the kitchen followed by Devin.  Kandii's jaw dropped and Pauline grinned.

"Baby!  I'm so glad that your home.  

I've missed you so much snukum's."  She attempted to get up but her huge belly got caught under the table.

"Don't get up."

She looked confused but sat back down.

Devin walked around the table and stood behind Kandii.

"Where’s Dj?"  He whispered into her ear.

"Car seat, in the living room."

"Baby is everything okay?  You seem tense.  Do you want something to eat?  I can fix you up something right quick."  Pauline cooed.

Kandii felt sick.  This was about to be nothing nice.  She truly felt bad for her friend.  

She thought about that old saying "It’s a small word"  it sure as fuck was.

Marko cut his eyes at Devin.

"Baby... I don't know how to say this.  My name ain't Rodney.  I live in Maryland. Born and raised.  I'm not from DC.  I have a job.  

Well I had a job.  A damn good one until recently.  I'm just...shit…I'm sorry."  He rushed out.  

He hoped that, that little speech was good enough.  Pauline was kinda naive.  He was hoping that with little effort he could make things right again.

Pauline’s blue eyes turned to icy stones.  

"Yeah?  What is your name then?"  Her accent seemed to thicken.  Alerting him to how truly pissed off she was.

"Marko."

"Marko Steele."  He said when she stared at him blankly.

"So you’re not Rodney Jenkins?"

He nodded his head no.

"Do you know…what I gave up to be with you?  

My whole life!  My Daddy hates my guts because I chose you!  Maybe he was right after all.  Maybe your just a no good Nigger!"  She was screaming.

Kandii tilted her head back and looked at Devin.  

They exchanged a brief “Oh shit look."

"Nigger?”  

“You called me a Nigger?  You fuckin white bitch!"  Marko was hot.  

This bitch got some fucking nerve he thought.

"Yes I did!  Nigger as in ignorant bastard!  I can say what the fuck I want!  What is the difference huh?  You refer to yourself as a Nigger all the damn time!"

"She has a point.”  Kandii said with a smirk.

"You are a Nigger Marko and the worse kind at that!"

Marko wanted to slap the shit outta Kandii.  If Devin was not there, he'd of done just that.

"How many white bitches have you called me huh?  I put up with all your shit!  All of it!  I'm having your damn baby and this is how you repay me?

You…you low down dirty junk yard dog!"

"Git... git outta my house right now!"

Pauline’s face was tomato red.  She could not believe this shit.  She fought so hard for this man.  She loved him so much, that she was willing to sacrifice everything, just to be with him.

"You Mother...Owwwwwwwwwwwww fucker!"  She let out on a scream.

She clutched her belly.  "Owww...git...the owww...out!"

Kandii pushed her chair back and got up.  "Paulie?  Oh my God Devin...I think she just went into labor."

"Pauline honey.  Are you OK?"

Pauline was gasping for air.  She had never felt so much pain in her life! She took a deep breath and grabbed onto Kandii's hand tightly.

"Oh honey…oh no…oh no."  She groaned when more pain seared through her lower abdomen.

"Kandii. I...I think she’s coming."

Kandii told Devin to go pull the truck around and to get as close to the house as he could.  Fuck the grass.  She left Pauline's side to go grab the baby.  She double checked her diaper bag and made sure that it was well stocked.

Walking back into the kitchen, she sat the car seat on top of the table.

"Paulie where is your hospital bag?"

"It’s...ahhhh shit!

 It’s in the hallway closet."  Pauline screeched.

"Marko go get it."

"Hurry the fuck up."  She barked when he just stood there.

Devin came back into the kitchen.  "Baby go get in the truck."  He said as he lifted his son off the table.

Kandii looked like she was about to protest when he silenced her.  

"Just to it baby.  I'll get her. I promise."  He smiled.

Kandii nodded and walked out quickly.  She made sure to grab Dj's diaper bag on her way out.

"Pauline.  I need you to stand up.  

Can you do that for me?  Just lean against me."

Just then, Marko came back into the kitchen.  Together they were able to get Pauline up and slow walk her to the truck.  Once she was inside Marko passed Devin the overnight bag.

"Why are you giving me this?  Aren't you coming?"  

"Nope."

"What the fuck Marko!  What do you mean no?  

That's your Woman!"  Devin seethed.

"Naw.  Not anymore.  I'ma be a good Nigger and get lost."

He walked off toward the trees again.

"Someone needs to stomp ya skull in Marko!"  Devin shouted to his retreating form.

He was lucky that he didn't have the time.  Devin shrugged.

Pauline was better off without his sorry ass.

He climbed in the truck.

"We all set?"

"I'm so sorry ya'll I ain't men to say the word N word.  I ain't never in my life said it before."  Pauline was openly crying.

"Girl bye!"  Kandii laughed.

"Don't even worry about it.  You should hear some of the stuff I've said about white people.  Make your hair curl up without a curling iron."  She giggled.

Devin started the truck and eased off.  He searched the GPS and discovered that the nearest hospital was in the next town over.

He hoped they made it in time.

 Copyright©2013-2014

-Eve-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 259 25
Warning: Mature audiences only. "I love you," he whispered seductively in my ears sending chills throughout my entire body. I was more than in love...
20.3K 914 54
"A Desi Indian Love Story With Mafia Vibes." ~~~ "I had my love at a first sight." "I was his best friend and I f...
399K 23.4K 49
AN URBAN NOVEL | Ace and America - A woman and a man with a close relationship can sometimes be hard to maintain, especially when there are so many s...
8.6K 324 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...