Frozen in Time (Haku)

By Starlestiale

Alyssis (AH-LIH-SEES) Catherine Lake is the daughter of a rich widower and inventor. One night, while feeling... More

Chapter 1- Loneliness
Chapter 2 - Kaneki?
Chapter 3- Paging Ciel Jr.
Chapter 4-Shakespeare and Crystals
Chapter 5- Young Master
Chapter 6- One Hell of a Sister
Chapter 7- Anne Knows Best
Chapter 8- Do You Wanna Learn a Jutsu?
Anne Knows Best
Chapter 9- Chicken Butt
Chapter 10- Alyssis Can't Be This Cute!
Anne Knows Best
Author's Note
Chapter 11- Ice Ice Baby
Chapter 12- Kitsune
Author's note
Chapter 13- Let's Fight
Chapter 14: Stars
Chapter 15: Release of the Ice
Chapter 16: Memories and Kidnappings
Chapter 17: Anne Sings
Chapter 18: Alone Again
Chapter 19: Ice Angel
Anne Knows Best
Chapter 20- I wonder If They Knew
Chapter 21: Unraveled Secrets
Chapter 22- The Uchihas
Chapter 23- Protect Her
Chapter 24- Frozen Sand
Chapter 25- Only One Bed
Chapter 26: They're What?!
Anne Knows Best
Chapter 27: Sakura-Chan
Chapter 28: Let the Exams Begin
Chapter 29- Forest of Realization (Part 1)
Chapter 29- Forest of Realization (Part 2)
Chapter 29: Forest of Realization (Part 3)
Chapter 29: Forest of Realization (Part 4)
Chapter 30: The Realization
Chapter 31: Sleep
Chapter 32: Oh My Fox! (part 1)
Chapter 33: Oh My Fox (part 2)
Chapter 34- Origins
Sasuke Knows Best
Author's Note
Chapter 35- The Journal
Chapter 36- Scroll (part 1)
Author's Note
Chapter 37- Captured Both Ways
Ship Names
ship names
Chapter 38- Plans
Important Notice
Sighhhh
Chapter 39: Anne in Love? Ummmm
Chapter 40
Author's Note
Chapter 41 (part 1): The Beginning of the End
Chapter 41 (part 2): The Beginning of the End
Chapter 41 (part 3): The Beginning of the End
Anne Knows Best
Chapter 43: I Love Him/Her
Chapter 44- Loneliness Again {END}
Thank You!
Merry Christmas
Heaven's Snowflake
The Planning
Help

Chapter 42: The Truth Comes Out

247 14 12
By Starlestiale

Thank you all for getting me to 8.4k. This really gets me going. I really love you guys... Thank you again \(^ . ^)/

*****************************************

Tears streamed down my face as I watched my sister went from winner to pulverized loser. It was hard watching my sister be beaten like that. That was even worse than when I was beaten. I watched as our 'teammate' threw her to the floor and pummeled her. Then it was that sickening crack when my sister hit the wall.

"STOP!" I screamed, but the fell on deaf ears. I turned to Yukine-sensei, but she was calm. However, when I looked into her eyes, she was distressed.

I watched as my sister was beat out of her kekke genkai form by a Kitsune Mayuki.

My breaking point was when Mayuki began to freeze Hikari's blood, and as her twin, I could have felt a portion of what she felt, and it was excruciating.

"Stop, Mayuki!" I screamed. I was about to jump down, but I was held back by Ryoku. He was well enough to watch the final matches. I looked into his amber eyes with tears in my light blue ones.

"Hikaru, I have to tell you something," he said. I nodded and continued to painfully watch my sister. When the match was officially over, Mayuki was announced the winner and Hikari was carted off to the infirmary. "Karu, let's go," said Ryo as he pulled me behind him. We pushed past people who were still in awe at the fight. Hell, I was still in shock with that fight.

We had finally made it out of the arena and we walked a few feet away and stopped in a patch of grass. Ryo looked around then transformed. My eyes widened as I gasped in shock. In the place of his olive colored skin, there was a pale complexion, and for jet black spiky hair, and his amber eyes for emerald green ones. However, the most shocking thing about him was his attire. He had on a jonin's vest with a black shirt and black baggy pants and an Octogacure head band on.

"Hikari isn't what she seems to be," he whispered.

My anger spiked. "How can you say that about Hikari?"

"She works for Orcochimaru, Hikaru," she whisper/yelled.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because one day, she visited me and thought that I was asleep, but I was just meditating. I knew it was her, because she was humming the song that Yukine-sensei sings for us. That's when I heard it. The sound of my IV tubes shifting and a syringe squirting."

**********************FLASH BACK******************

RYOKU

I cracked my eyes open and saw a purple liquid in her hands and her going to inject it into the tubes. She was poisoning me while I slept, that's why I wasn't getting any better. I closed my eyes when she turned to me. She told me that she was sorry, but she had no choice to do it, that Orochimaru was going to give her back her sister.

She needed me out of the picture so Yukine-sensei would have no other choice but to include Mayuki in the team, and she couldn't hurt you. After she left, I made sure that she was fully gone and ripped the IV from my vein. I slowly got up from my bed and my vision became dizzy. The poison was already taking effect on my body. I looked out of my window and saw her walking very fast.

Taking a deep breath, I jumped out of the window, and used my chakra to cushion the fall, but it still hurt like hell. I followed her and was surprised when she left the village. Hiding my chakra, I followed closely behind her, which was hard because a bit of poison was still coursing through my body. I followed her all the way to a huge wall. My training was now being tested to its limits.

I watched as she entered the gates, and the gates closed. On the gates, was a symbol that Yukine-sensei had told us to run from. It was the Octogakure symbol. What was she doing there?

I had copied the look of their guards and entered the gates. That was when they told me that I was to escort her back and forward from Orochimaru's office and back to the gate. On one particular night, however, I warned her that what she was doing was wrong, then she said the same thing right back to me.

Every night, she would come and go from my hospital room, telling me how she didn't really want to do what she was doing, but she had to, then going to Octogakure and carry out missions for Orochimaru. However, that wasn't the worse of it all. She had stopped poisoning me about 3 weeks from the finals and I was beginning to get better.

About a week from the Chuunin exams, she hadn't come into my room to visit me, and tell me that she was sorry for all of the bad things that she was doing. Instead, she left the village and came to Konoha. I followed her and I had to use up almost all of my chakra just to keep up with her with her Kekke Genkai activated.

She approached the hotel room of one of the ninjas that wasn't a part of Konoha. The girl was sleeping soundly with her jet-black hair sprawled over her face. Her guard was down. I tried with all my might not to scream as Hikari did the hand seals for her ice spike jutsu and killed her. After that, she ran across town and I watched as she stared the purple haired ninja down. As she contemplated on whether to kill her or now. When I saw the seal of the ram, I knew that it was over for that girl too. However, there was a mist barrier over her as she slept. Her guard was up, and the barrier stopped Hikari's jutsu from fully freezing her over.

By then, I was shaking and crying. My comrade had turned to pure evil. She was making a wrong to correct a wrong, and there was nothing I could have done but watch. I ran all the way back to our village, in which I had arrived right before Yukine-sensei. She told me that the girl who you fought was killed, and that the other girl who Mayuki was to fight was in critical condition.

You wouldn't believe who came after Yukine-sensei... It was the murderer herself.

********************FLASHBACK OVER*******************

HIKARU

Ryoku put his hand on my shoulder. "Listen to me, Hikaru."

I nodded and wiped the tears that were flowing from my eyes. I couldn't believe that my sister would do something like that. And... and Ryo wouldn't lie about that, because... because he loves her.

"I don't hate Hikari, because I know what it's like to lose a sibling. In fact, I lost my whole family, and I would have done anything in my power to bring them back, but turning her own sensei in to a creep like Orochimaru, and selling out her own comrade to the enemy, is just too far. If I were you, I wouldn't be mad at Mayuki for doing what she did to Hikari, because the things that Hikari is doing to achieve her goals is inexcusable, especially in the perspective of the one who is being targeted," he explained.

He was right. I couldn't be mad at Mayuki for trying to kill Hikari.

"We need to speak with Sensei on the matter," I said.

************************************

YUKINA

We had found a room where we could have sit and talked. Mayuki was telling Haku the truth about who she was and where she came from, when the door was suddenly opened.

"Yunkine-sensei," came a voice. I recognized that voice anywhere.

I looked to the door and saw the male counterpart of my student that was in deep trouble.

"Yes, Hikaru," I said.

"Hikari isn't evil," he said with tears in his eyes. "Don't let them take her away."

"I know," I said in a somber tone. "And I won't"

I then looked at Anne, or Minami Nakamura I should say.

"She was just trying to get your sister back," I whispered. "I have known you two for a very long time. Of course I know that Hikari wouldn't do something like that without proper reasoning."

"But she killed a person, Mother," piped up Mayuki. "She is the one who cause me to be cursed by Orochimaru. She was trying to sell you out to Orochimaru. She poisoned her own teammate."

"What would you do if someone were to take Anne from you?" I asked.

Her eyes widened. "I... I..." she stammered. "I'd probably do the same."

*****************************

ANNE

While Avacci and the others talked, I stared at the boy with the white hair. I knew that they were speaking of something important, but I couldn't shake the feeling that I knew him for somewhere.

Why did we have the same colored hair? Why did we have the same colored eyes? Why did we have the same complexion? Why does it feel like I have met him before?

I was snapped back into reality, when I heard a particular name being called. The name that has been haunting me from the day I knocked a shelf down in my library. Minami Nakamura.

"Your mother's first born child is named Minami Nakamura, and she is still alive," said Avacci as she crossed her legs. "And the reason why Hikari is coming after me, is because I was the one who she was taken in replace of."

I watched as the boy's mouth dropped open.

"I am Yukina Kitsune, the supposed to be dead princess of the Kitsune clan," said Avacci. The she turned to me. "And Anne, you are Minami Nakamura, the princess who died in place of me. Hikaru, meet your sister."

The tears rolled down my cheek as it came to me. That was the boy who I've watched grow up from my dreams. The baby on the blanket, the child under the tree, the young man by the bench in the rose garden.

"You... We've met before countless of times haven't we?" I asked in a soft voice. I then got up and hugged him. And since I was shorter than him, he buried his face in my hair and began to cry.

"I thought that those dreams weren't real. I thought that Hikari was just casting genjutsus to satisfy the void that sat in the back of my mind that we would never see or meet you," he said. "But finally, I got to meet my sister, Minami Nakamura."

Suddenly, we heard a bang.

"It's begun," said Avacci as she stood up quickly. "Haku, take Mayuki to a safe place and protect her. Make sure that Orochimaru doesn't get her."

"But Mother, we have to..."

Before she could have finish her sentence, Haku nodded and picked up Alyssis by the waist, did a few signs with his hands and they disappeared.

"What is happening?" asked Thomas. "Where is he taking her?"

"Hikaru and Ryoku, get Hikari and carry her back to the cloud and into our secret training spot. Be quick and kill any Suna or Sound ninja if you have to. Do not stop to help anyone, and if they try to stop you from taking her, Ryo, knock use your kekke Genkai," ordered Avacci. "Anne, Thomas and Nate, follow me. I'll explain on the way."

Then suddenly, another bang sounded. Avacci began to make hand signs. Suddenly, the door flew open, and a few ninjas from the Suna filed in.

"Surrender or..."

"Ice-style, Ice Shards Jutsu!" screamed Avacci as she held up her hands. A plethora ice shards flew from her hands and impaled the ninja."

"Let's go," she said as she stepped over the bodies.

I began to shake in fear. Avacci had just killed someone!

"LET'S GO!" She screamed.

I snapped out of it and grabed Thomas and Nate. I remembered now. The Suna and Sound are attacking the Village.

"We have to help the Hokage!" I shouted as we ran down the hall."

"No, he said to let it happen," said Avacci. Suddenly, she slammed her hands on the floor and an ice wall rose from the ground.

We had finally exited out of the arena, with Avacci taking out five more ninjas. She then did a few more hand signs and a huge puff of smoke erupted from the ground. When it cleared up, three large foxes were there. One was a jet-black fox with a scar on the left eye, the other was a navy blue fox that had a light blue tail and ears, and the other fox was pure white with black ears and tail.

"Yukin, Yuko and Yukira," said Avacci.

"Yes, Hime-sama," they all said as the bowed. There were two boys and a girl. "Take them to the cloud please."

Each fox walked up to her and bowed.

"You will be safe in the Cloud," she said. "You will be safe with them, they are the best in barriers and shields."

"What about you?" asked Thomas.

"I have a feeling that the future will be taking a turn to the least likely path," said Avacci as she sighed. She walked up to Thomas and kissed him. "I've waited fourteen years for this. I'll be safe, love."

We climbed onto the back of the foxes and immediately, we were off. I looked left and right, but noticed that Nate and Thomas weren't there.

"We're invisible," said the fox. I was on the black fox and she was a female. "My name is Yuko, and I am the fox of the late Queen Mirai, the mother of the one who you call Avacci."

"Okay, Yuko-san," I said.

"The other two foxes are my brothers, Yukin and Yukira," She said. Her voice was smooth and calm. "I am not taking you to the Village Hidden in the Clouds."

"What? Why?" I asked frightened.

"I am taking you to the Land of the Snow, to your true origins," she explained. "For the stars have revealed to me that you will not be here much longer."

"Am I going to die?" I asked with my heart beating out of my chest.

"No, I meant this realm," she said. "You have been away for so long that your heart no longer want to belong here. Your ties are now in the other realm... Annabeth Ashford."

I smiled knowing that she was right.

"You brother and sister are going to be fine too. They have received an answer along with compensation for your removal from their life, which is their kekke genkai of space," she continued to explain. "Which is the reason for your connection through dreams. It was the least the Kitsune could have done for destroying your life."

"It's okay, my life was not destroyed, seeing as I have everything that I could dream for... in this realm and the next," I said.

********************************

MAYUKI

"Haku," I said as we leapt through the trees of a forest.

"I know, we have to help Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura," he said.

"How did you know?" I asked in shock. I stared into his chocolate brown eyes as they were fixated on each branch in front of us.

"I've heard Yukina-san and Lord Hokage speaking of the Future," he explained. "And I've known you long enough to know that you're not going to sit down and allow your comrades to be hurt. You did change my future you know."

I was shocked. He was right, I did change his future, even though I couldn't change the whole thing.

"Well let's change the future!" I shouted as he sped up.

Alyssis knows best.

**********************

UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
288 12 9
This is based on the anime Hetalia and is inspired by the Disney clasic, Beauty and the Beast! And it will contain mild yaoi! (Boy x Boy) If you don'...
153K 4.5K 36
|| 𝕳𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖗 || ↬ 『 𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙲𝚒𝚎𝚕 𝙿𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚑𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 』 ↬ 10 • 01 • 19...
46.4K 1.8K 31
A simple girl, living in a simple life... BUT one day, a weird mark appeared in her forhead. She told her parents about it and she expect them to be...