The G.O.A.T

By _YourFavoGay

Pheonix 'Nix' Jones is the most successful young, sexy, and talented rapper. He is said to the be greatest of... More

Temptation
The Deal
Clubbing With Bae
Never
Its Over
Baby, Im Falling.
I swear I didnt.
Surprise!
If I Lay here.
Talking Loud
Greatest Love Of All
Limelight
The G.O.A.T
Epilogue
NEW BOOK COMING SOON
DADDYS LITTLE BOYS
TALL OAK ACADEMY
The G.O.A.T 2
August 15th 2017
Part 2 Of The GOAT

Greatness is Over-Rated

18.5K 498 122
By _YourFavoGay

Prologue: Greatness is Over-Rated.

Nix|

"Nix, you are the best to ever do it, in many peoples opinion. You have been only rapping for only 7 years and have 4 successful albums. All went platinum. Over a combined 1.2 Billion records sold. You are up there with the greats, so why stop now?" My Agent told me for the fifth time in 20 Minutes as my driver drove us up to Brooklyn to my record label.

"I know all of these facts, nigga. Im the one that did it. My rap skills put me at the top, but im losing myself. I barely see my child. I done did 3 tours back to back. I havent been to my home in 4 months. I have taken the world by storm and I get that, but a break is what I need."

"You wanna know why stars dont win, because they stopped. At the Award show last week you took home 9 grammy's, you beat out Kendrick Lamar, Drake, even the fucking weeknd. Stopping right now while you are hot is a mistake." He told me as I didnt even make eye contact. I looked out the window and rubbed my face and said, "John, you can stop, because I am over it. Yall got the last seven years of my life...its time for me to atleast enjoy what I have now. Im taking a vacation for this summer, so you can enjoy this time off or find someone hotter than ya' boy." The car came to a halt and the driver said, "We are here, Nix." I stepped out the car as my 3 body guards pushed the press away and I quickly made my way into the record label building. John closed the doors and I said, "Damn, its like they got a GPS on me or some shit."  I fixed my Bomer jacket as we walked over to the elevator and John pursed his lips and was twirling his pen in his hand.

"You seem nervous, its just a meeting about my interview with the radio show." The doors opened and we walked on and exhaled, "I wish it was only that. You also have a meeting with the creative team and some sound engineers to start on your next--" I cut him off and snapped, "5th album? Yall are batshit crazy. Unbroken released 6 months ago and is still number one on i-tunes. Hell No. I will talk to Jerry myself." Jerry is who runs J&D Records, he actually the man that signed me on for seven years and the reason I havent renewed my contract is because I want a break. Now John throwing this in my face.

"If you say no and without a contract...I fear they will drop you." He ran his fingers through his blonde hair and I said, "John, calm down. I pay you great money to take care of that wife and kid of yours. We dont need Jerry, Jerry needs us. If he drops me after the summer anybody will want me. Like you said...I am hot right now." The doors opened as I patted his back and we walked off. Speaking of Jerry fat ass he came out of his office and ambushed us right there in the hallway. He was smiling from ear to ear.

"So I seen the post of you on the shaderoom...whats all this about a vacation?" Jerry asked trying to be all fake, but I knew he was really pissed off.

"I am taking a summer break. Going home back to Chicago." I told him. He went into an immediate laughter and fake punching John stomach and said, "He is funny." John blurted out, "Only if he was joking. Ive been trying to talk him out of it, but he seems hellbent."

"If you take this sunmer break, that means you are saying fuck me. And no one says fuck Jerry and still belong to my record label." Jerry stated trying to appeal to me, but it wasnt happening.

"Jerry--"

"Fuck You!" I snapped before turning around and walking towards the elevator. Jerry argued, "You think you will have a job after this.The closest thing you will have as a job in this industry will be wiping Kendrick Lamar sweat off the stage you dumb fucking hoodlum." I turned around and he continued, "Yea. I said hoodlum. I picked you up off those dirty ass corners in Chicago and gave your ass a chance. You have close to 750 Million and now you say fuck me. Go back to the hood you--" Without even knowing it I had swung and connected my right fist with Jerry jaw and he fell to the floor. John gasped and everyone on the floor started taking photos and chattering.

"John, Ill be in touch. Tell Marilyn hello and tell Little Annabella I said wassup." I told him as I walked over to the elevator. I was over this shit as far as I was concerned. I brought him the most platinum records he have ever seen. This nigga stupid ass fuck. And now this nigga is going home. I exited the building and was escorted back to my RangeRover. I got in and my driver said, "Where to?"

"First, we are going to my house to switch cars. Then I am going home, back to Chicago, Bryan."

"Miss the folks?" He asked.

"Something like that." I told him as he pulled off.

Chicago.

Andre|

"9......" I lifted the bar and slowly brought it back down to my chest before calling 10 and placing it back in its respected place. I sat up and grabbed my rag and wiped the sweat from my face and body. I grabbed my bottle of water and walked over to the showers. I checked my Apple Watch and seen it was 5:45 PM. I was about to be late to my grandmothers house for my surprise birthday dinner. I am turning 27
tomorrow and she wanted to do something today, just because she knows my frat brother are coming from Cali and we turning up.

I walked into the male lockerroom and went over to my locker. I unlocked it and grabbed my phone and bag. I threw on my shirt and quickly threw my bag over my arm. I clapped up a few friends as I walked out and headed over to my car. I popped the trunk and threw my bag inside. I hopped back in the car and I rarely listened to the radio, but my phone was on 3%, so I had choice. I turned it to a station and it happened to be a Celebrity Tea Station.

"Yes, Rapper Nix knocked Jerry Spoldabiava out cold. Its already memes and vids all over the net. This is his first bad press. The kid for the last seven years have been the star contender in the rap game. Selling out shows, millions of fans, and nearly catching Kim K when it comes to followers on Social Media after this I dont know which way is up." Bobby The Saint said as his co-host, Roxy Miss Toxic, replied, "Bobby, you know I am a fan of him, so it has to be a reason he knocked him out. Its only been 5 hours since it happened and many rumors have came to the surface saying Jerry didnt want to resign him or the contract was not what Nix asked...Jerry will be dumb to drop him. Summer 2k17 is already off to a great start with the greatest of all time doing what he do best. Being Great." I turned the radio off and mumbled, "Greatness is over-rated." I shook my head and pulled off. I know what yall are thinking Andre hating on Nix. I will never hate on him, especially because we grew up together for the first 18 years of our lives. We played in dirt together, fought niggas together, and even ended up losing our virginity to eachother.

Thats right, I slept with the rap God Nix, but when that happened he was just Pheonix. Both 16, horny, and experimenting. Shit we was bestfriends and had seen eachother dicks many times before...but that one night after he found out Trisha Micheals cheating on him. He came over and needed a shoulder to cry on and well we did more than cry. But thats a story for a later time. I havent talked to him going on 9 years and lets just say I could careless. We werent gay and we arent gay. We was being boys. Hell, I even have a girlfriend of 2 years now. We live together and thats who spilled the beans about the surprise dinner at my grandmothers. E and I met at UCLA. We met at my Fraternity Pledge party and the rest was history. My phone started ringing and it was E, E was short for Evangeline. And if you caught saying she will flip out.

"Hey, baby." I told her.

"Where are you? I told your grandmother you was on the way."

"Ill be there. Going by the house to change and Ill be there. I swear." I told her just as my phone cut off for good, now I really had to get home to my charger. As I hopped on the highway and got over to DownTown Villa Apartments quickly. I work as a Hotel Manager during the day. It gives me enough money and keeps life good. As I walked into my apartment I waved at Ms.Cryer down the hall. All she does is sit on her balcony and rub her cats. Im surprise she isnt back there. I walked in and threw my bag down and stripped down to my briefs and ran to shower. I turned on the water and as it turned hot I plugged up my phone.

I grabbed the brim of my underwear and pulled them off. I hopped in and lavished myself with Dove Men Care soap and let the hot water run all over my red skin and black curly low top fade. My body was aching and feeling under all that pressure I put in at the gym. See I wasnt always this into my body. Growing up I was just slim. My mother always pressured me to go and work out, so that my slim body and fat ass dont give off the wrong impression. Yes, my fat ass. I have a girly booty , My mom says its the Santiago curse. So once I went to college and worked out and now it all goes together now.

My phone started ringing and I hopped out and quickly wrapped my towel around my waist. I ran inside my room and across to my bed. I grabbed my phone without looking at the Caller I.D and picked up.

"E, I am on the way." I snapped.

"Um-Mr.Santiago this isnt,E. This is Corey down at the Ahatin Hotel and Suites."

"Oh shit, wassup Corey." I said to my Assistant. He was suppose to run things while I got the weekend off for my birthday.

"I know you have the weeekend off, but someone requested you by name to bring a bottle of Patron up to the Pent House suite at Midnight exactly."

"Is it President Obama?" I asked.

"No. Its Nix. And Yes Nix the rapper. Sir, I couldnt believe it seeing him walk into our hotel. He brought the suite for the whole summer. Could you believe it. He paid the 100K with cash. The lobby is filled with press and fans. I can handle that, but he requested you up to his room at midnight with a bottle of Patron. What do you want me to tell him?" Typical Nix, always think everything revolves around him. In High School he was the center of all attention and everyone was at his beckon call, but this seems like he didnt forget my birthday. However, it was weird because I never got anything before this birthday.

"Corey, Ill be there. I have a family dinner, but Ill be there." I told him.

2 Hours and 15 Minutes Later.

"Make a wish. Blow out your candles." E encouraged me as my mother and older brother held the cake. I closed my eyes and made my wish and blew the candles out. Everyone clapped and I stood up and dipped my hand in the icing and threw it at my grandmother and said, "Thanks."

"You are dead, Andres." I go by Andre or Dre, but when she says Andres she is serious. She grabbed the platter of Nachos and an entire food fight commenced. My mother, Gina. Brother, Marcus. My twin little sisters, Vita and Jozie. E. And a few neighbors that I forgot their names all was throwing all the food and cakes and some drinks. I took cover behind the pool chair as E came behind their with me with the platter of beans and we was throwing it over the chair. She leaned over and kissed my lips and said, "I cant wait to get you home and swallow that dick." I smirked and said, "That will have to wait. A work emergency came
up, but for sure...Ill be home quick."

My mom and sisters came around the chair and mushed the entire cake in my face. Moments later, Marcus and I stood out front still cleaning cake from our ears and smoking from my ears and smoking a blunt.

"In 23 minutes baby bro is about to be 27. Damn I remember when you was just in diapers. Running around after me with that fucking iron man action figure in your hand."

'Marcky I come witchu' he mocked me. I nudged his side and said, "Whatever. That was so long ago. Thats when shit made since, ya' know. Dad wasnt dead. Grandpa and Grandma was still married. Nix was still --" I stopped talking and pulled the joint.

"Aye, news is he is back in Chicago. You should hit him up. Whatever happened between you two anyways. Yall was attached at the dicks." He joked and I faked chuckled along and said, "I went to Cali and he stayed here and became the infamous NIX."

"Yea, ya' homeboy is paid. Both of yall niggas made my teenage years a live in hell."

"Yea and now you are pushing 40." I told him.

"Fuck you. Im 37. And still looks 21 and fuck hoes like im 25." He told me.

"You still fucking ho's thats why I have so many nieces and nephews running around Chicago." I laughed him off, but I was dead serious. Marcus have about 9 kids that supposedly his, but he only claims 3. I handed him back the joint and clapped him up.

"I have something at work to handle, but ill see you tomorrow at the club." I told him before continuing, "Tell the familia, Ill see them later."

"Yea and ill kiss E goodnight.." He told me and I pushed his chest and headed back to my car. He better had been joking....I looked back and he pretended to be fucking the hood of his car. I shook my head and hopped in my car and called up Corey.

"I am on my way. Prepare the bottle in a bucket of ice."

Nix|

"Ma' Ill be over to the house to see you in the morning. Big Family Breakfast."

She laughed, "Its only you, me and my grandson." She said before coughing a few times. I exhaled and asked, "You good
mama?"

"Dont worry about me. These bad ass lungs aint stopping shit." She argued. She never could stop smoking and when she finally did it was too late. No she doesnt have lung cancer, but she needs a new pair of lungs or she will die. She on the transplant list and I pay hell of money to the hospitals to move her up the list. She hung up and I went over and took off my shirt and looked at my Rolex Watch. It was 11:50. The man at the front desk called and told me that Andre was going to come up here with a bottle. I looked him up on the flight here and found out he worked here, so I got the suite. I havent seen this man in close to nine years. Andre and I go way back and shit he the first person I ever made love to. He the only person to ever get me and know the real me. His smart ass help me pass High School, no doubt. Without him growing up, I would have probably did some dumb shit.

It was a knock at the door and I grabbed my shirt and threw it back on. We wasnt teens anymore and we both have fucked alot of women since we was 18. Well, see look we lost our virginity to eachother at 16 and had a few slipups all junior and senior year of high school.  Since then I only been in one real relationship and that was right when he left for Cali and produced my son. Then once I got famous I just fuck hoes for fun.

I unlocked the door and my eyes widened to see this tall, slight build, red skin guy before me holding the bottle of patron that sat in a bucket of ice. I took a step back and asked, "Is this Andres Romeo Julius Ramerez Santiago?" He chuckled as he walked in and showed his still pearly white perfect teeth, due to the braces he got during fifth grade. We snuck onto a gated community and he flipped over the gate and chipped his teeth. The door closed and he said, "Yes, its me. What I couldnt believe is that you requested me up here. My question how the fuck did you find that I work here?" We walked into the living room and he placed the bucket down on the living room table and we sat down on the couch.

"I kinda of sorta looked you up on Facebook." I confessed to him. We both laughed and I continued, "Not to be a stalker, just to hit you up and meet up. Shit we havent seen eachother in Nine years. So when I found out you worked here and then noticed that your birthday is tomorrow I was like hell why not stay here."

Andre licked his lips and sat up, "Yea. Its been Nine long  years. But you made a name for yourself like you always wanted. So I guess I owe you 20 dollars?" I looked over at him and said, "Why?"

"The day before I left to UCLA, we had that big fight and I snapped that you wanted to be a rapper and that the furtherest you will ever get is selling mixtape cds from your trunk in a walmart parking lot." Andre confessed to me jogging my memory and I put my hand out and said, "Well, a deal is a deal." He went to reach for his pocket and I stopped his hand and we looked at eachother.

"Im kidding yo'. Lowkey, that inspired me
to stride. Why did we fight anyways?" I asked as I popped the cork and motioned him
to grab two glasses. He walked back over and I poured the Patron and he dropped 4 ice cubes and each glass. He exhaled and said, "Dont play dumb Donovan."  I looked over at him and he replied, "Dont give me that look, I remember your middle name too. But anyways the fight was over you telling me to stay in Chicago."

"Oh yea." I said as he continued, "You where crazy as you are crazy now for punching that man. I seen it, Damn. Marcus said you still got that left hook." We both laughed and he said, "Damn, how the fam been? I know Jozie and Vita like 21 now." He nudged my side and said, "You been gone for only 9 years. They are 17. They graduate next year." My eyes grew big and I asked, "Yalem High."

"Home of the Mighty Lions." Andre said sipping his drink. I sat back on the chair and rubbed my head and said, "Yo, alot have time have passed, but for me it hasnt. My son turned 7 this year. Like what the fuck. I swear he was just in diapers." Andre joined me leaning back and added, "I know what you mean. I woke last week and my girlfriend had to remind me it was our 6 year anniversary." I shot him a look and laughed, "Someone got you to commit to them. She must be a lucky girl with some good pussy...because good dick shol aint keep you here with me." Dre looked over at me and exhaled, "Its more than sex with, E. So dont even go there. Yea, sex with you was amazing and made me feel safe and vulnerable all at the same time, but you are forgetting one thing you never said it...Thats all you had to say and I would have stayed and followed you around the world making your dream came true. We had a plan. I was going to be your Agent and make sure no label fuck you over--" I cut him off and said, "And then Nix will take over the music industry. then in 8-10 years I retire and we move to The Maldives."

"Yup, but you couldnt say it, so we both moved on. Thank you for the drink, but I have to go." He stood up after me and I snapped, "We didnt know what the fuck we wanted back then. We was just fucking and it wasnt like you was going to say it first."

"Nix, I told you I loved you so many times. The problem was you took me for granted. Not my fault. So live your fame life...your worked for it Ill give you that." He told me as he walked towards the door, I ran over and put my back against the door and snatched his arm and said, "Happy Birthday."

"Thank You, now could you move." He told me.

"No. The reason I am back is because I am missing that fire. And the last person I ever had the fire I am looking for is with you." I confessed to him. His bottom lip twitched and he said, "Nix, I cant do this you are nine years to--" I crashed my lips into his and we started kissing. I ripped off my shirt and helped him take off his. I leaned down and picked him up and he wrapped my arms around him and felt on his ass and pressed his back against the wall. He sucked on my bottom lip as I groaned.  We stared into eachother eyes and whispered, "Now tell me you dont miss me." I grinded my dick up againt his fat ass. He moaned. He always loved when I did that. He had the most fattest ass on a dude I have ever seen. I bit his bottom lip and he said, "We--" I kissed him.

"Cant-" I kissed him again.

"Oh fuck it." I told him as we started kissing harder and he placed me down as we ran down the hall to his room and we got fully undressed and we stood inches between eachother with just our briefs on and I licked my lips and said, "I love you, yo. I gave it all up for us, you have to run away with me. Lets go."

"No, if you arent willing to love me here then its a waste of time." Andre told me. He chuckled and  mumbled, "Im so dumb to even think that you was serious. You are the same person. You are right time hasnt passed for you." He picked up his clothes and kissed my cheek and said, "Have a nice stay at the Ahatin. We have a noce service. You still manage to blow back in my life in still ruin it." He walked off and I couldnt even speak. I turned and watched him walked out on me. I punched the wall and snapped, "Fuck!"

To Be Continued.

Chapter 1: Temptation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 10.5K 35
Down-low, bi-curious thug, Delontae "Smutt" Williams, has had curious thoughts about sexual activities with the same sex for quite a while. He comes...
2.1K 168 7
5 years later and Zoey is now a grown woman . Twenty two years old and a student in law school she's still begging her boyfriend Tony to leave behind...
38K 913 16
Meet Oliver Evans he is 27 years old and just landed a job as secretary to big shot CEO. He hasn't met his new boss yet because he has only exchange...
277K 14.4K 52
Oliver is lost in a world that he loved. A desire to paint to his hearts content, any form of distraction from his recent heartbreak. Attempting to...