My Alpha

By redtulips1201

Kaila Hataway is a book worm, who trys to keep to herself. Reading has always been her escape, ever since the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Part 1)
Chapter 9 Part 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 2

254K 3.9K 315
By redtulips1201

Wow! I loved the response I got to the first chapter!! So much that I sat down and wrote the second!! Keep up the love!

Just a warning, there are cuss words in this chapter.

Carry on(:

***

"What the fuck!! Jonathan?" I was still in his arms as I tried calming my raging heartbeat. His torturous path of kiss down my face wasn't helping.

"Careful kitten, I don't think I like crude words coming from your perfect lips." Blush crept up my neck and settled in my cheeks. I kept trying to get out of his arms, not being able to even think clearly with them around me, when my mom appeared out of nowhere and saved me.

"Alpha, please put my daughter down. She doesn't understand anything right now, I haven't told her anything yet." Reluctantly, Jonathan loosened his arms enough so that I could squirm out of them and run behind my mom. My mind was stuck on her words, it seemed as though everyone was using a strange choice of words today.

"Kaila please sit and listen to everything I have to say." My mom's serious tone frightened me, and for some reason I knew my world was about to be turned upside down. Cautiously, I slid into the loveseat and glared at Jonathan when he made a move to sit by me, as if out of habit. Catching my glare, he sighed

"So, anyone care to share the big secret?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Kaila, sweetie, there is no easy way to say this. The world you live in, is not the world you belong in. You are not human. Well you are, but not fully. I mean half-way you are. Gosh, I am not saying this right." My mom rambled, showing me how nervous she is, but it only confused me more. Jonathan took a hold of the situation, and I had a feeling he was used to taking charge, and for some reason I will never admit the thought of Jonathan in charge turned me on.

"What your mom is trying to say is that you're a Werewolf. Well, half of one. Your father was a shifter, but his mate, your mom, is human. You could have the gene or not, we won't know until you turn eighteen or you mate."

"Ah uh." None of this is making any sense.

"You don't believe us, do you?" I gave him a look that said, what do you think?

"I'm studying to be a lawyer, I need cold hard facts, not two people trying to prank an unsuspecting girl." My mom sighed and turned to Jonathan. His eyes, which had been steadily trained on me the entire time, watching my reactions, turned to look at my mom. For some reason, as soon as they left me, I felt cold, as though the sun had suddenly hidden behind a cloud. Something inside me stirred, an unfamiliar pull was trying to get my heart closer to Jonathans. I wanted- no needed his eyes back on me. Now.

"I told you Alpha, she's stubborn, just like her father." My mother's voice turned wistful, "She'll need to see you shift."

Jonathan stood and slowly took his shirt off.

"What the hell are you doing?"  Jonathan scowled at me.

"Kitten, what did I say about your words? And I am proving what we're trying to tell you."

If I wasn't drooling before at his face, I was now looking at his well defined eight -pack. I could feel his eyes taking in my reaction to his body, and not wanting to embarrass myself further, I look away and my eyes landed on my mom. She was looking at Jonathan, not in any cougar way, but a growl tore out of me. Everyone froze. Why had I just growled, and at my mother? For her looking at Jonathan?

He's mine.

A voice, barely audible drifted into my mind. As soon as the thought formed, it was gone, and I found myself not lingering on the specifics of it, because soon Jonathan was down to his briefs. I couldn't help my eyes that dropped lower, or my tongue that licked my lips when I saw him harden.

Oh my God!!! What the hell has gotten into me? Here I am staring at a guys wrapped up packages and all I can think about is getting him alone! I need to snap out of it, focus on something else. Well, I didn't have to wait long because a few seconds passed before there was no more human Jonathan. In his place was a massive, black wolf with soul-catching blue eyes. I had just watched his bones bend and snap and now he was a wolf.

The guy I wanted to have his wicked way with me was a mutt!!

Not being able to handle it any longer, the lights went out as I fainted.

~

Two thing I was aware of as I came to. One, I was in a soft, comfortable bed. Two, I wasn't alone. I turned my head to the side and saw a shirtless guy lying peacefully next to me. I studied his abs for a second and narrowed my eyes. These weren't my Jonathans abs.

My Jonathans abs, really?

So here I was lying next to a perfectly sculpted stranger's arms. Whats a girl to do? I did the first thing I could think of and that was to scream. The instant the scream was out, the guy woke up, alert for anything. Seeing no danger he realized I was screaming because of him. He jumped up and coved my mouth, which had me freaking out even more.

"Shit, no stop! I'm not going to hurt you!! Shit, please stop before-" The door flew off its hinges as a murderously enraged Jonathan ripped the stranger off of me and started pounding on him.

"What did you do to her!? Why the fuck are you so close to her, half naked!? I asked you to gaurd her for the night, not try and put the moves on my mate! I thought you said you were gay! Do you know how fucking close I am to ripping your head off? Answer me, Ron, or so help me God I will kill you!" His hand was wrapped around Ron's throat, not allowing him air to answer him. I hesitantly stood up and rushed to the pair.

 "Ai- Air, Ple- Please."

"Jonathan?" I whispered softly. He ignored me, but loosened his hold on Ron. Ron took advantage of that and sucked in air to respond.

"You had me running perimeter for two days and nights straight, so im a little tired Alpha. I wasn't trying anything with your girl, I swear!! I just found my Finn last week, please, if you kill me it would kill him."

Jonathan suddenly let Ron go, making him fall to the floor gasping for breaths, and scooped me up in his arms. Ron hurried to his feet and scrambled out of the room and I shot his back a glare. Way to leave me alone with the big bad wolf, but looking back into Jonathans eyes I gasped. They were glowing violently blue, the raging storms of the sea that had me drowning in them. What should've frightened me, only aroused me. I knew something was wrong with me.

"Kaila, are you injured? Anywhere? Did he touch-" His eyes zeroed in on my neck. Jonathan let out a thunderous growl that had me shaking in fear. Though somehow I knew he would never hurt me, his tight hold was getting a little uncomfortable.

"Who the fuck did that to you?" I stared at him, confused. He spun me around gently and pushed me to the mirror and I inspected my neck. I gasped when I saw a bruise forming in the shape of a hand, a hand that wrapped itself around my throat yesterday.

"Oh, uh, no one. I tripped?" My lie came out as a question and I knew even if I tried, I couldn't lie to Jonathan.

"Tell me, now."  His hold tightened on me and I knew it was a warning, to not go against him. Something rose within me. Call it girl power,  or the future lawyer in me to want to know what happened but I wanted to figure out my attacker on my own, and maybe piss off Jonathan in the process. After all there was nothing sexier than an angry Jonathan.

"No."

"What did you say kitten?" I caught the priceless surprised look in his eyes before his face returned to steel. I guess he wasn't used to people defying him.

"I said no, but since you couldn't hear me I say hell no." He spun me around so fast I could've gotten whiplash. Smashing me up against the wall, I was flush against his warm body.

"Kaila, you will tell me right now who did this to you so I can put them in their damn place or I will punish you." My eyes widened as I saw that he wasn't messing around. Though I knew his punishments weren't going to hurt, I wanted to push him. I wanted to see how far I could push him, and maybe get a few punishments along the way. I wanted to stick with my resolution to figure this out on my own, but my body was betraying me, and responding to Jonathan's orders. Without my consent my lips formed the words I was fighting to say.

"A man attacked me in the woods, right before my house. He didn't do anything to me, well besides the whole strangled thing, but I'm fine." I tried to shrug it off, but I could tell Jonathan was getting more and more furious the more flippant I was.

"Listen to me kitten, no one in this world has the right to hurt you in any way. If they did, they have me to answer to. Who was it?"

"I don't know, I've never seen him before."

"Describe him to me."

"Well, he had unnaturally red hair, and clear crystal blue eyes. But his eyes, they were dead. Like the soul that occupied his body was no longer there, as if he had no reason left to live." The words tumbled out, I hadn't even known these things when I looked at my attacker, but they were true. I watched Jonathans eyes flicker in recognition.

"You know who it is, don't you?" He nodded stiffly.

"Logan, an old pack member of ours gone rouge after his mate died. And as soon as I see him, he's dead." Jonathan stated, as calmly as if we were discussing the weather.

"Jon, you can't kill him!" Instead of getting angry at me, like I thought he was going to for defending him, he smiled.

"I like the nickname." I stared at his contagious smile, trying not to hyperventalate and remember what we were talking about. Before I could get us back on track and ask the thousands of questions I wanted to about werewolves, us, Logan, and well mainly us, the door flung open. Jon and I's heads whipped to face the newcomers.

Eve came tumbling through the door followed by Will, they were both smiling at me. I remembered the position Jon and I were in and I shoved him away from me. He simply reached back for me, though Eva stopped his advances.

"No! Boys out! It's time for some quality Kaila-Eve time. Out!" She shooed the male out and it was pretty funny watching two grown males yield to a small fiery redhead. 

"Wait! Jon and I have to talk!" Eve cut off Jon's attempt at a reply.

"It can wait"

"I have a ton of questions though."

"As I said, it can wait, you know were not monsters or anything so I wont hurt you. I just really need to talk to you, and that can't wait."

 "Eve, baby, just tell me whats wrong. I swear I'll make it better." Eve visably paled at Will as he tried soothing her.

I sighed, knowing this was a losing battle. Locking eyes with a concerned Jonathan I mouthed, I'll talk to you later. He nodded before walking out dragging an unwilling Will with him.

"And if either of you listen to our conversation, there will be hell to pay." She slammed the door shut before running over and tackling me in a bear- er wolf hug.

"Welcome to the pack, Kaila! Now, spill."

Oh boy, this was going to be a long girls night.

***

So, What do you think is so important to Eva that can't wait until Kaila talks to Jon about Werewolves? Is Kaila human or shifter? What is Logan up too?

 First person to get one question right gets dedication!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 27.3K 28
*Was originally The Alpha's Pregnant Mate* (Completed) Stubborn, over protective, possessive, and werewolf Rane Moore throws a party at his house. He...
423 31 19
Leah Grace makes it to Chicago and lives with Mary Wins goes to school and also finds a secret from the past and also comes face to face with her par...
441K 13.5K 27
WARNING: this was written when I was 12 and is NOT representative of my current writing abilities. read at your own risk!! Xavier Chase is a brutal A...
977K 37K 25
F/M/M Story - Kali Edridge looks like your every day, average all-American college student. But Kali has a secret. She's not like most people. She is...