Lies don't Lie

By brittanaxxx

"Do I know you?" Brittany mumbled her hand sweating like a river as she look at the Latina in front of her, t... More

Wedding
Nightmare
The Encounter
The Game
The Camera
The Plan
The Test
The Jealousy
The Question
The Protagonist
The Coincidence
Another Bunch of Lies
The Pursuit
The Stars
The Kiss
16
The Breaking point
The secret
Aloofness
agreement
Terrified
Happiness
The Catastrophe
The Amnesia
The Revelation
The Journal
The Ceremony

Proposal

5.2K 128 72
By brittanaxxx

“Hey you.”

“Hey yourself.”

“Good morning.”

“I love you.”

“You could actually say good morning to me too, but yes… I love you too.” I whispered with a chuckle leaning down to give her a peck, that turns out to be a kiss, kiss turns to be a little heated.

“Britt.” She called, her voice still raspy and I hummed considering her presence as I suck on her neck. “What time is it?” she choked out.

“Who cares?” I grumbled sexily as I pulled the sheets off of her so that I could straddle her and return my attention back to her neck. God, I love her neck.

“Britt.” She calls a little louder this time and still I gave no recognition on her plead. “At least tell me what time is it.” She moaned a little craning her neck to the side to give me a better access. I can’t help but smirk to myself remembering that we’re on the same position last night different thing is that she’s on top of me.

It’s been 4 months since after all those things, after those menace and jeopardy that happens to our lives, yet were here strong and in love and naked. It’s been 4 months since I cried because of happiness that she’s with me again, that she’s holding my hand, and she’s keeping me alive. And this time I’ll never let her go.

Never.

“Babe, seriously. Tell me the ti- fuck.” She moaned when I cut her off by sliding one of my strong thighs in between hers putting a little pressure on her centre. “Britt.” This time her voice went out a little stern so for a split second I took a glance on the red digital clock on my nightstand groaning that I realized it was already 8:20. It’s her time to leave.

“15 minutes after 6. “ I grumbled against her neck before I caught her lips between mine, sucking on her bottom lip in the process.

“You’re lying.” She groaned against my lips.

“Why so?” I pulled away with a little confusion.

“Your lips were quivering.” She said with a light smirk playing along her lips.

“It’s not.” I managed to say blankly bringing my fingers by my lips and found it a little cold and wet.

Santana playfully rolled her eyes and propped her elbows before placing a chaste kiss against my lips, I found myself still touching my lower lip, a little awestruck I may say, was it quivering?

“Get up!” she pats on my thighs and I just rolled over. Santana groaned a little when she managed to look at the digital clock. “Babe, I love you but I feel like punching you in the face when you do this. You know I hate being late.” She grumbled picking her discarded clothing on the floor.

“You love it.” I laughed. Santana just gave me a glare yet her lips were twitching to form a grin.

“Fine! I do.” she grumbled whilst ducking down looking for something on the floor and I just giggled at her still naked body roaming inside my room, and her ‘I just had sex’ hair is so fucking sexy. “Where’s my bra?” she asked all of sudden and I just shrugged.

“Seriously Britt?” she groaned and I just pointed by the TV set, where her bra hanging like a life raft. “And how the hell this thing reached this far?” she laughed holding out the garment and I just laughed along and I just shrugged.

“Aren’t you staying for breakfast?” I asked casually.

“I would love to… but I’m super late babe.” She grumbled at the last part and my lips automatically formed a pout.

“No! Don’t do that.” she smiled walking towards me.

“But you’re not staying for breakfast.” I mumbled lowly and I saw her cocked her head to the side, like she’s analysing whether she’ll stay or not and when I avert my attention to my fingers, I know I got her.

“Fine!” she gave up and I automatically lunged at her, I really don’t care if I’m butt naked as I held Santana’s cheeks peppering her face with light kisses. “Just coffee? Okay? The last time I stayed for your pancakes, we ate like lunch time already.”

“I know! Coffee it is. So take a quick shower while I prepare some of those, is that clear Santana Lopez?” I quirked a brow and she just gave me a peck on the lips, her hands felt so warm against my hips.

“Aye aye captain!” she laughed, I gave her one last kiss before I ducked down picking my shirt last night which is lying by the door.

“Britt!”

“Yea?” I asked spinning around as I straighten out my shirt.

“I love you.” By that she disappeared on the bathroom door and I found myself frozen in my place.

I know for one that Santana always tells me that, it just sound so different after everything, like she really mean it, like it’s the only words she knew how to say. Santana, she’s taken everything in me yet I’d let her, it’s all because I love her. 

I love her too. And right now, I’ll make sure to have her in my arms- forever. I know she feels the same way.

“Britt! Coffee!” is the only thing that brought me back to reality so I shook my head with a grin written all over my face and walked out my bedroom.

The amazing scent of Quinn’s coffee immediately gave me the urge to like run my way towards the kitchen and grab her cup, well she always does that.

“Morning Q!” I cheered when my eyes landed on her sitting on one of the stools and of course I never got wrong, steaming coffee right in front of her.

“Hey B.” and she just tipped her head.

“Something wrong?” I asked curiously walking around the counter so that I could sit across her, she got her elbows propped and her chin resting over it. “Quinn.”

“What? Yea, its decaf.” She answered right away.

“Okay, that wasn’t my question but thanks for informing me though.”  I retorted as I get up on my feet and grabbed two empty cups filling it with Quinn’s coffee from the counter. “Is something wrong? Tell me.” I urged her and she just took a deep breath emptying her cup in one swig, isn’t that supposed to be hot?

“Well, Rachel was asking me if I could go with her on one of her auditions, and I was like ‘I can’t I have to pick some of the pictures today.’ And by that she just stared at me and I was like ‘babe, are you okay?’ and then she never said a word and she just spun around after that I thought she was cool about it but then I heard her sniffling then she started crying. And you know what happens next.” She managed to say in one breath. I get to say that Quinn is in rage because she managed to spit those words without blinking and that’s just one of the signs.

“Right.” I nodded blankly. “How’s about I’ll go pick the pictures and you go with Rach? By that I’d kill some time and you’ll save yourself from your girlfriend’s mini World War III.” I said suggestively and she just grinned at me, an evil smirk stretching her lips.

“Are you sure? I mean you don’t have to do it.”

“I insist.”

“I was kind of hoping you’d say that.” she laughed and I just playfully rolled my eyes in response. “Thanks B. You’re a life saver.” She cheered. “Can I ask you a question though?” she asked all of a sudden and I can’t help the thumping in my chest, things like these usually are not a good thing.

“Sure.” I answered hesitantly.

“I’m happy that you and Santana are back together but-“

“Quinn.” I cut her off. I’m happy with Santana she doesn’t have to tell me that I might get hurt for like every 2 seconds. “We’re fine, I’m happy that she’s with me, she’s happy that I’m with her so I think that’s enough for us to just forget everything that happened and we made a pact not to lie at each other ever again.” I breathed not noticing that I have been gripping my cup my knuckles practically white.

Quinn gave me an apologetic look and gave me a small smile. “Fine. I’m just happy for you guys, so very much.”

“Thanks Q.”

“Oh so was Santana here last night?” I didn’t even manage to answer when Santana came tumbling down from my bedroom wearing one of my sweater and baggy pants.

“Present!” she cheered aloud and I can’t help but grin beckoning her on my direction which she took with a smile. “And Britt, I hope you don’t mind me borrowing your clothes.” She said lowly when she took the empty stool beside me and I frantically shook my head before shoving the cup of coffee in front of her.

“You’re amazing.” She breathed and gave me a peck on the cheek and the skin there automatically heat up.

Quinn’s gagging voice automatically threw me back to where we are. “You’re seriously doing this right now? In front of me?” she said with a scoff.

Santana laughed sarcastically before taking a sip of her own coffee. “Calm down, Q.” she laughed and I really feel bad for Quinn tho.

“Rachel and her got some sort of a fight so just keep it low.” I whispered enough for Santana to hear and she opened her mouth like she was about to say something instead she just closed it, and in unison we watched Quinn stare at her cup of coffee, which is now empty.

“I miss her.” Quinn groaned burying her face on her palms.

Santana started giggling beside me but I was fast to nudge her on the shoulders and she mouthed a little sorry in response.

“At least you got a break from her ginormous mouth.” I heard Santana say and I immediately glare at her. “What?”

“Santana was saying is that you got some time for yourself to think.” I mumbled right away, at least that’s way better to say and I just gulped dryly when Quinn’s head retracted from her palms and she started glaring at me. Okay maybe I shouldn’t say that.

“To think? What should I think about?” Quinn huffed crossing her arms over her chest. “That should I break up with her? You’re unbelievable B.” she added shaking her head in the process.

“What? No. Of course not.” I countered straightaway. “I… uh… Quinn, it’s not that.” I stuttered out.

Oh boy.

“You should think how you could strengthen your relationship. “ Santana piped in with a small shrug and Quinn’s eyes automatically averted to hers.

“How is that?” Quinn asked irritably.

“I don’t know. Serenade her or something.” She said casually and I found my mouth almost falling off. Seriously San? “I mean when you love someone you should do everything in order to get her back.” She added connecting our eyes and I’m pretty sure my lips between my teeth were drawing blood.

 “That makes sense.” Quinn all of a sudden said breaking our staring contest. “So, B. You’ll get the pictures? I’ll send you the address, okay? I’m gonna go call Rach.” She said happily getting up on her feet before she disappeared on her bedroom.

“You’re best friend she’s… astounding.” Santana said breaking the silence between the two of us and I just nodded.

“San?”

“Hm?”

I found my throat dry as desert and the amount of voice I’ll need is not enough.

“There’s something I wanted to tell you.”

“And what is that?” she asked twisting her body so that she’s completely facing me.

“Santana…”

“Hm?”

Will you marry me? “Can you stay over tonight?” I want to like slap myself hearing that escaped my lips.

Fuck me. You’re amazing Brittany! You’re fucking amazing.

Santana stared at me, I’m pretty sure she’s doubting what I just said instead she just shook her head muttering. “Sure.” She laughed. “-and I should get going Babe. I love you, okay?” she mumbled before emptying her cup of coffee leaning in to give me a kiss right after.

“I’m awesome.” I breathed onto the air when she’s finally out the door.

~

“Hey Q, the address you gave me… is it it?” I mumbled into the phone. I immediately called Quinn when my car came into a halt, because seriously this building right in front of me– the walls it could fall any second and judging the surrounding of this building people were kind of scared to build anything around this. I could say that this could be like 5 to 8 floors and I’m wishing that I wouldn’t be required to climb any of those.

“Why is there is something wrong?”

“No. Nothing, it just looks… rustic? I guess. Seriously, no one would work here.” I huffed into the phone and I heard Quinn and familiar voice giggling on the other line. “Is that Rachel?”

“Yea, we made up… Babe, stop. It tickles.” She giggled some more and I just rolled my eyes.

“I’m hanging up, Q.” I mumbled one last time before shoving my phone inside my pocket groaning in the process, I even heard Quinn’s fading voice calling my name. And again, tell me why did I even suggest doing this? Jeez.

“You’ll just pick up the pictures and then sign something and sign some more and then you’re outta here.” I say to myself I kind of need some pep talk when it comes to things like this, what if it’s kind of those buildings in the movies where someone will drag me by the wrist and kill me.

I took a deep breath one last time before I unlatched my seatbelt and completely walked out the car. Thanks to god I decided to wear sneakers and I’d be able to run as fast as I could if anything that could happen in there.

I shoved my hand inside my pocket as I neared the entrance, there’s the thudding in my chest echoing inside my ear, this is it. Most buildings usually have a guard or something, right? Right! This is definitely not most buildings, a relieved sigh escaped my lips when I’m finally inside it wasn’t that bad, it just looks like a normal building where having a single sofa lying on the corner and a round table just by the middle and the reception across the door. A confused look written all over my face when the information area is empty, shouldn’t be someone like sitting here or something? I really don’t mind if I’d see someone doing some cartwheel or routines right now, I just need someone to talk to so that I could leave this place. So with my trembling fingers I tapped on the bell and it made a small chiming sound that echoes on the ground floor. 

“Jesus Christ!” I hissed when all of a sudden a middle-aged woman in a black coat appeared out of nowhere, well maybe she’s beneath the counter but whatever, she scared the shit out of me. “Ugh, sorry! You startled me.” I said almost breathlessly, my hand went autopilot by my chest.

“Sorry.” she answered back scratching the back of her neck. “How can I help you Miss?”

“I’m Brittany Pierce. I’m here to pick the pictures that Quinn Fabray took for this assembly last week.” I explained.

A wide grin played along her lips just right after I said that, it’s kind of creepy if you ask me. She kinds of remind me of Miss Pilsbury the difference is that she’s blonde. I gave her a tight lipped smile before she shuffled on the corner handing me a piece of paper where I get to write all of my information, she once again grin at me when I handed it back.

“So what floor?” I asked casually.

“Here, you can use this so you won’t get lost.” She managed to say with a smile handing me a piece of string, and now saying I’m confused would be a fucking joke. Where in hell could you find a building that’ll hand you a red string if you need to look for a room?

“Are you serious?” I asked completely bewildered wiggling the string right in front of her.

“Yes.” She nodded. “Just follow the thread.” She grinned before she once again ducked down and I’m pretty sure she doesn’t want to talk to me.

“Thank you!” I yelled sarcastically before looking at the red string in my hand.

“Fuck.” I whispered to myself. “I might as well do this.” I mumbled one last time pulling the yarn and it pushed me towards the stairs.

My brows furrow as I continued walking and walking following this fucking thread upstairs. This is so weird! I groaned a little louder when the second floor was impossibly the same with the ground floor, and I don’t think I could breathe when the string lead me to another set of steps.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” I groaned and I just closed my eyes wishing that after this I’ll see my bedroom door but when I flutter my eyes open it landed on a large post  lying on the middle and the string was securely wrapped around it. Do I even have to this?

“You’re dead Quinn Fabray! You’re dead.” I mumbled to myself when I was finally on the last thread on this post, I don’t think I could even see straight I feel so fucking dizzy. I think the whole world is spinning but when I heard notes coming from the upper level of the building, nervousness once again flared inside me and I tighten my grip on the string that’s bunched up on my fist. I don’t think I could even hold it.

This isn’t just about the pictures.

With a lot of willpower I continued following the thread as the notes get louder and louder until it filled my ear completely. I was on the very last step when I reached the rooftop and the roll of string hanging on my hand, it’s the gleaming ray of the sun that made my free hand went automatic blocking it. I can barely see a dark figure sitting right on the edge and the music was coming from a black organ.

Every note that filled my ear is like an awaited song straight to my heart.

“Hey” I nearly yelled when I realised who’s this person is. “What are you doing here?” I called out when I’m finally steps away from her.

The song stopped and she stood just in time I rolled another string around my fist. “I was waiting for you.” she said with a smile.

“I was distracted.” I answered with a grin as I pulled the last string when I realised that it was tied on her hand, on her pinkie. I gave it one last pull and when I did pull it, Santana held her hand out the air, her fist clenched shut.

“With what?” she laughed perfect set of pearly white teeth showing. That sound!

“With these.” And I motioned on the roll of string. “Let me finish it.” I giggled as I walked towards her and take a hold of her hand. “San, open it.” I ordered with a breathy laugh.

“You open it.”

I bit my lower lip and dropped the roll on the ground as I hold Santana’s hand on the other and I let my fingers wander hers with my now free hand. And when I did open it, my jaw dropped. It was a small heart shape box and just thinking about what’s inside it- it made my heart swell.

“Santana.” I whispered, my eyes still plastered on the black box. Santana never said a word but I know she’s smiling when this time it’s her time to open it, my throat tightened when she pulled the silver ring out of the soft holder, just the sight of the unique design of intertwined hearts etched on it made everything spin like I’m floating and I don’t think I could ever get down. Everything stopped and my heart was racing when different colours started appearing above us until it started to form letters, at first I can’t figure it out.

“Britt.” I heard her say and I just bit my lip connecting my eyes with hers. I can feel the familiar lump in my throat building but I don’t think I felt this amazing in my entire left. Santana’s image started to get blurry as the tears started to collect on the corner of my eyes.

“I don’t think I have much to say, you know everything about me. You know how my life works without you, how I couldn’t make everything possible without you holding my hand and letting me know everything will be alright. How life could be so easy with you keeping me full of life. Just when I think I couldn’t love you more everything just goes so perfect and my heart goes bigger. Brittany, I want…” she licked her lips and took a single steps towards me, her free hand took a hold of my quivering fingers and I’m pretty sure I don’t know how to breathe in the next 10 seconds. “-I want to spend my life with you. And what was that cheesy song says? Right, I want to grow old with you, and I just want you.” and by that a single tear escaped her eyes.

“Brittany. Will-“

“Yes.” I cut her off with that grin playing along my lips.

“I haven’t asked you a question yet.” She laughed.

“As if that’s not your question.” I rolled my eyes with a breathy laugh.

“You made your point.” She nodded and I just bit my lower lip watching her took a deep breath. “But will you just let me finish?”

“Okay.”

“Brittany, will you marry me?” she said with one breath and I can’t help but laugh at her nervousness, of course she knows the answer.

“No.”

“What?”

“No.”

“You’re not-“ I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers, and I can feel the quivering of her lips against mine.

“Of course I’ll marry you, silly.” I laughed when I pulled back and she swatted my arms playfully. Her fingers were trembling as she put on me and the smile that played along her lips when right after is just so perfect.

No wonder I love this woman.

“So we’re getting married?”

“Hell yea!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1K 20
Brittany moved to New York after she left school to get a job in dance. she gets basically rich but doesn't show it. She keeps it on the down low so...
30.2K 728 23
Santana thinks she is falling in love with Brittany but Brittany might love her and somebody else. Will Brittany choose her ex or will she be with Sa...
119K 3.5K 28
Have you ever wondered how Brittany and Santana met ? How they felt in love ? Their ups and downs, all fights, love confessions and self discover ? F...