Forced Marriage [Completed]

By celestialxcross

Destiny Pitch is the most unlucky girl one will ever know. Her mother died when she was a baby, she was rais... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Author's Note
Announcement

Chapter 37

75.6K 2.4K 85
By celestialxcross

"Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul, there is no separation"

-Rumi-

***

Stefano's P.O.V

Today is my flight to London, and that means that I am going to meet Destiny, at least I hope so. No, I have to. I'd die if I don't meet her, gosh, why does she have to play this totally not fun hide and seek game ?

But, Cara Mia, I'll chase you to the end of this world and that is a promise.

I have packed some of my stuff and whatever is needed for the event. Well, their company will provide most of the things which is good because I can just simply stay focused on finding her.

And I hope that Alan will be fine being left again, because he has been looking pretty down these past few days. And I told him about the truth yesterday, and he was shocked, and I thought he already knew but he didn't. And it was the very first time I see him cry like a baby since his biological mother left him previously. At that moment I know. He is really sad and upset.

I told him, that I will bring Destiny back, and it seems like that is the monly thing that can calm him down.

That leaves me with one more problem. If I cannot find Destiny as soon as possible, I am simply afraid that Alan will be so upset to the point he gets sick and that will be bad. Real bad.

Now before I get to the airport, little Alan gives me a hug and he tells me that I need to bring his mama back.

"If you don't bring mama back, I will be mad at you" he says as he pouts, which is kind of cute but those words sound more like a threat. Oh, so he can do this as well ? Okay.

"I promise I will bring her back" I say as I pat his head. And I bid him goodbye.

My driver drives me to a field where my private jet is located because it is much faster to go there with a jet rather than using VIP class airplane which can still take quite a while. At first I wanted to use a helicopter but then I realized it's no good for long time flying since it's not as spacious as my jet.

Time passes by and I try to do some work in order to forget about Destiny or Alan for a while, it's no good to get irrational when there is nothing that I can do, and that kind of feeling is just the worst.

"Sir, we are ready to land in fifteen minutes"

The pilot says over through the speaker and I just get ready to leave.

And when I first step on the ground, I feel a slight nervousness which I have never experienced before. It's not like this is the first time I have been to London, in fact, I have been here for so many times whether to visit some friends or just doing business related stuff, but now, knowing that my darling is here, and she is not on my embrace, just makes me feel nervous.

Thoughts like, I need to find her, just keep on being repeated on my head as if my blood is rushing me to do so.

Then, a tall blonde man with black sunglasses approach me, he must be one of the man they send to pick up the foreign guests. Though this is unnecessary, I do appreciate their effort.

"Sir, DN Time has reserved a room for you in a five star hotel near their office and I will drive you there, may you please follow me ?"

I nod and get in the car they have reserved.

On the way, I pretty much track all of my men here and see if any of them have seen Destiny, I also need to contact my secretary and Wendy to see if anything is wrong, which thankfully doesn't happen.

Well, I still have around two hours of free time before I meet the DN Time owner for a little chit chat. I am busy but it's business, and when you want to make a good relation with someon, you have to get their trust and communicate with them well, which is a piece of cake for me who has been raised to do this stuff since birth, pretty much.

I check into the hotel room and call all of my men, I know I have been looking like a desperate man, but I need her. I need her to come back to me, as soon as possible.

And I guess, I still have to wait a little bit more.

***

Destiny's P.O.V

It has been a day and a half since I am here and this is basically my first official day in London with an actual job, and a house to be rented.

I wake up feeling slightly horrible, yesterday I had a first time working experience at the bar and I got sudden stomachache. I didn't know what was going on but the boss told me that I should just go home first if I was feeling unwell, which was very kind of him.

I'm pretty sure I didn't eat anything wrong yesterday really, and I also know  that I don't experience jet lag most of the time, and I know for sure I don't have any issues with digestion system due to growing up eating whatever is available on the dining table.

So what could possibly be the cause of this pain ?

I hold my stomach to make sure that i'm feeling fine, gosh, maybe it's best if I stay home and try to restrict myself from any sort of exploration today, beside, I still have to work in a fit condition tonight.

What can I do to entertain myself, I wonder ?

Right, why don't I just write something that will help me pass time ?

I grab my mini laptop and try typing something. I think it's best if I start with a new, fresh story rather than continuing my old story which I am not really feeling anymore, at least for now.

I try to imagine a scenario that will be interesting to be published, I need to make a living after all, and I don't plan on working at bars forever, no matter how much I have said that.

My hands start moving and somehow, along the words, I begin to get some sort of flashbacks, from all events and memories I have been through for the past few months. It has been a few months, and it's almost a whole year already since my that unexpected marriage.

I can't believe time passes by that quick, I don't know, but before time was really slow for me. Living everyday was hard with all the struggles and perhaps that is what slowed time for me, but when I was with Alan, and Stefano, and everyone else, time was just flying like crazy. I had a lot of fun and happiness. I began discovering myself and I learned and grew. I became a better version of myself, which leaves me wondering.

Is my ego, and my pride that high to the point I abandoned everything for one simple mistake ?

I mean, I was happy.

Without realizing it I already have a big grin put on my face and somehow I feel like I just made a mistake and has that slight feeling of regret.

But then I shake everything off.

It's no use regretting it now, it's no use crying over it. I think it was just a dream, a really good one, and now, I need to wake up and face reality, a reality made just for me.

Of course, I just simply won't forget about them, or any memories we've made, it's just, there is no use crying over spilled milk.

Besides, I am hurt too, and even though I have all these good memories, I am still afraid of being hurt again, being lied to, as if I'm not worth the truth.

My hands stop moving on it's own and I realize I have made four pages for the prolog. I have no idea what I typed but I guess that just come naturally.

Ah, my head hurts.

I need to take an aspirin right now, I don't understand why I'm feeling really sick. Maybe my body still needs to adapt to the change of surrounding, from luxury back to the ordinary.

I shouldn't have spoiled myself to much.

I decide it's best if I just go to bed and try to get some sleep. Even a simple nap will do, something that  will just get rid of this pain, cause it's really bothering me.

I lay down on my bed. It's a small bed for one person, but it fits my body perfectly and I have no problem with it. Besides, there is blanket and heater around, there is even AC as well which I don't need to use when the weather isn't that hot.

I try to close my eyes and try to avoid any bothering thoughts, I try to just empty my mind and drift off to the world of Dream.

A good dream that I never want to wake up from.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 140 36
"You've become so damaged that when someone tries to give you what you deserve, you have no idea how to respond." He says taking a step closer to me...
1.8K 240 21
"Let me go please" She pleaded while holding her tears back No, never "YOU ARE FUCKING MINE" Get this thing inside your little stupid mind He shouted...
96.1K 3.6K 39
After losing her job, witnessing her boyfriend under the covers with another, and throwing up on a stranger, Josie Mill finds herself broke and pregn...
374 33 8
#1 book of The Serendipity Series. Back in her school, the person she despised the most, crosses ways with her again at her own sister's wedding afte...