I love HER ✔️ (COMPLETED)

By Moonlit-figure02

COMPLETED • ADDICTIVE ROMANCE • ACTION • UNASHAMEDLY CLICHÉ • TEEN FIC • *** The forest grows darker as a sil... More

[1] Creep
[2] There is More Than One
[3] Love Notes
[4] Date pt 1: Three Dates in one Evening
[5] Date pt 2: Its all up to Me
[6] I've Never Seen You Laugh
[7] Messing With Fire
[8] Playing With the player
[9] Make Up, Make Out
[10] I'm So Popular
[11] This is the part where you run...
[12] pt.1: Complications and Explanations
[13] pt.2: Curiosity Kills Even the Best of People
[14] Shockwaves
[15] Chicken run
[16] Banging Blacksuits
[17] Sneakers
[18] Truth be lies
[19] *sings* Who's that sexy thing, standing over there...
[20] liar, liar, pants on fire
[21] If only he was Romeo...
[22] *sings 5sos* Kiss me, kiss me
[23] The Moments We Miss
[24] *beiber enters* "I thought you'd always be mine...."
[25] The Other (wo)man
[26] You're Hot and You're Cold
[27] What are we?
[28] Part of the Family Now
[29] Change
[30] A Fractured Heart
[31] Fight fight fight
[32] Valentines Day?
[33] Forget Me, Loose Me
[34] Abducted
Epilogue
Bonus: [1.5] How Hayley Knows Foster
Bonus: [3.5] alternate ending
Other books

Introduction & Character List

9.1K 157 35
By Moonlit-figure02

Hello new reader!

Woah you clicked on my book... are you feeling okay?

Anyway this is my latest book, I love HER....

This book is now completed so enjoy and make the most of the fun loving characters pieced together by my imagination. I read all your comments (which is not at all creepy...) so PLEASE COMMENT :))

give this book a chance as I have worked hard on it and believe me, the plot thickens a lot.

Hehehehe.

If you see my work copied anywhere else then please tell me. I'm sure you all have amazing ideas and unique worlds playing around inside your own heads which will be far better than mine anyway.

Have fun reading!

xo

Characters:

Zeke Westley
(Pronounced Zeek, not Zeké or any other pronunciation:)

-your typical hot and cocky guy? ... or so he seems.

(Francisco Lachowski)

Rebecca Carson

-an excitable fashion expert who has been best friends with Hayley for as long as she can remember.

(Grace Elizabeth)

Mace Nichilo

-the bad boy who can't stop smiling and joking around, but there is way more to him than meets the eye. Do you really want to look behind his mask and reveal his true story?

He is a model too, if you hadn't noticed...

(Alex Pettyfer)

James

-a clever, mischievous but caring guy. Is he too perfect to be a bad boy?

(Lucas Mirambaud)

Myles

-grown up with James, practically brothers, and the immature one of the pair.

(Luke Hemmings)

Artemis Westley

-the hot and stunning sister of Zeke. She lives the desirable life most only dream of in Antigua, but far away from her little brother... Aww :(

(Zuri Tibby)

Foster

-brother of Baz, an emotionless and buff guy, but is actually the complete opposite of his sibling (apart from the muscles part, he is still gorgeous because what fun would it be if he wasn't?).

(Ash Stymest)

Baz

-some say Baz is secretly a famous boxer... some say they saw him on the news breaking out of prison... some say they saw him in the background of Magic Mike... some say he doesn't have a heart because he's just rock hard muscle... but is there someone who broke it?

(if you know who this guy is please tell me as there was no name with the picture, otherwise you can imagine him as Channing Tatum)

Have fun reading, if you would prefer to imagine the characters in another way feel free.

xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
1.2M 26K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
1.5M 35.4K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
18.2M 434K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...