black butler:reese phantomhive

By Chocochibi

Sebastian's new master... ciel's younger sister? This is such a story... More

1:the next descendent.
2:back home...
3:reese's past.
4:don't challenge me.
5:sebestian's sister
6:my aunt.
7:a visit to aunt maye
9:the boy next door
10:engagement......
11:Queen
12: allies
13:flipping thru history
14: neeeed......rest......
15: the small boss.
16:toryondo
17:my half core.
18:The big fish
19:revenge for toryondo
20:Reese strength
21:reveals sad truth
22:angel
23:gifts/a promise
24: the truth
25:another problem
26: I'm a hell of a butler
27:confrontation
28: I only care about her
29: Charles' love
30:Levi's feelings
31: Bloody Mary
32: the 1st move
33
34: spreading fire
35:war
36: conscience
37:scheming
38:meet enemies
39:levi desperate
40:Mich's fight.
41:lewich's opponent
42:time for payback.
44:Mich explosion
45:black bubble
46:closeness
47: over
48: happy ending

43:switch opponent

72 3 0
By Chocochibi

The box trap was gone and mich and Levi was pissed stepping out of the box.

'leviiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!' mich screamed.

*slice* levi had Charles on his shoulder  'what?spoilt brat.'

mich:exchange. You deal with this one.

They walk pass each other and hifi-ed.'pass.' they said.

levi:be careful of this bastard,he shoots fucking invisible arrows.

Mich: mine uses colourful force fields.Uses them like a dagger.

_______________________________

levi:who's the bastard?

frin:it's frin.Mind you please.

Levi: sorry but I'm bad with names to people I don't like.

frin:damn you!!

Frin throws his square force fields at levi but levi just simply sliced them into half.The 2 halfs flew past levi but it wasn't over.The 2 halfs flew back at Levi aiming for his back.Without looking, Levi sliced them into four pieces. This sent the 4 pieces flying in different directions. The 4 pieces stopped floating in the air.

frin:hahaha…you're the worst kind of opponent.You will die.slice and slice,they'll just multiply.

levi:unless I turn them into dust.Nope,I am the perfect opponent. I know exactly how to kill you.

Frin got pissed at his confidence. He sent the pieces for levi.The pieces came from 4 different directions coming into one point, where levi was.Levi simply body flickered out of there.

'over here.'Levi got behind frin.Frin was shocked, he opened his wings and flew up to the sky.Once again the pieces came for Levi. The pieces came flying in one direction for him.They came really close when he body flickered and step onto one of the pieces using it to jump into the air.It wasn't over.

Levi was close to frin now.Frin flew backwards trying to get a distance from him.Frin made the 4 pieces to come flying for Levi in that instance knowing Levi couldn't manipulate his movement in the air .

'devil war slice.'Levi released the slice from his blade. *stab,stab,stab,stab* the pieces landed in levi's back.Levi had landed himself safely onto the floor. *slice* the whole building was sliced into half along with the angel.

Levi: dumbass.You were too confident of yourself. Who said its over once the person is stabbed.I'm not like Mich, asshole. I got stabbed too many times to even die from this.

Levi took out the pieces from his back. Blood flowed but it didn't really matter. One of them got to his core but he just took out the piece nevertheless. 'fuck…oh well I won't die from this.'

'le…vi…?'Charles said softly.

levi:charles!! You ok?

Charles: is…levi ok?

levi:don't worry.My core is very tough. Unlike others,you have to really tear my core for me to die.I'm fine.

charles: okay…let me rest a little…too tired…

levi stroked her hair, 'ok.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 463 17
Sebaciel Ciel Phantomhive is a troubled 13 year old boy with a butler who will fulfill his every need and wish. Sebastian is a butler who one day wil...
1.8K 22 17
A new letter arrives from the Queen to the Earl Phantomhive. As ordered by the Queen, Ciel Phantomhive along with his demonic butler Sebastian starts...
44.8K 1.2K 26
This is a total remake of one of my most popular stories- Baby Butler! Comments are extremely appreciated! When Sebastian Michaelis, the sarcastic an...
66.5K 1.6K 26
A girl escapes her nightmare after being tested and used for 8 years. She meets a boy also with a troubled past, and his butler who claimed to be a d...