The spoil brat is courting me...

By tae567

Kim Taehyung the Spoil brat courting someone? wil she even accept? will he fight for it? Read to find out! More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19(ENDING)
Happy 1k omg

Chapter 16

117 7 0
By tae567

??-" Did you miss me that much?"

Me-" Yah! Park Chanyeol! You told me that you will come back and stay with me!"

Chanyeol-"aishh I am your oppa!"

Me-" ya, the childhood friend, oppa, who basically broke promise and went to become a idol"

Chanyeol-"yahhh! AT least i came back today!"

Me-"After a long time?"

Chanyeol-" Aishh, you really didn't change uh?"

Me-"But my life did.."

I invited him to my house and I told him everything, from Taehyung to Eomma death to How Taehyung and me broke up

Chanyeol-"Do you thin that it is all That guy's father fault?"

Me-" I don't know, and i don't want to know, the only thing that I know is we are over"

Chanyeol-" aishhh, you better becareful, anything call me arra? And i think i have to go now I only told them I will be going out half day.. sorry.."

Me-"Aigoo, what sorry, you did nothing wrong, Hope to see you again and, Good luck for your idol life oppa!"

Chanyeol-"thanks, bye!"

He wear his disguise and went back..

I decided to not cook and have a take-away. I took my wallet and went ti the nearest fast food restaurant and bought a burger, frenchfries and cola..

On my way home, I saw a couple there fighting

Girl-"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS? WHY DO YOU STILL HAVE HER PICTURE?"

boy-"Listen, Even if I am married to you, doesn't mean that I LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS I LOVE HER!"

And then the girl slapped the guy on his cheeks

I went closer to them and saw it was actually...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.1K 62
Jeon Jungkook is a good-for-nothing, rich, brat who is absolutely useless. But there is one thing he does effortlessly - that is bullying Kim Taehyu...
90.4K 2K 19
jungkook used to be a player when he was a teenager, but he's changed now. the thing is, taehyung refuses to believe that the guy who broke his heart...
28.2K 944 22
Jungkook fell for the one person he couldn't, his teacher.