kidnapped love

The_Reader1001 tarafından

When bloom, flora, musa and Aisha are captured by the wizard of the black circle. The wizards intend to make... Daha Fazla

Capture
Power exchange
Evil fariys
Sleepy heads
Explosions
Beach days
Stella's tears
the meeting
Control
Past
Bloom and organ training
Mission
Mission pt.2
Truth
Training
Training win
New Mission
Flora and Gantlos?
New look
Jealously
Last day together
Last day part 2
Together again
Beast attack
love triangles
love triangles pt.2
New Information
Mysterious Stranger
Fights
Control
The Aftermath
Lose Control
Back to Alfea
All Over?
Fixed
Epilogue
Book 2?

Training

2.6K 61 0
The_Reader1001 tarafından

Flora's POV

"Okay now close your eyes and foucus. Images your self standing there. Take in every bit of detail no matter how small. See everything, and imagen that you are standing on the cross." 

The wizards that made a Red Cross in front of us and where trying to get us to teleport to it. And believe me it's harder then you think. So far I have only just managed to make a flicker of movement. The others hadn't done much either. We had kept on trying, I think this is about my seventeenth try.

Okay you can do this flora. I images the Red Cross, and start there. Then I move out taking in all the cracks in the floor and every bit of dust. Then I see the walls plain gray walls that stretched up high. Once I have the room pictured I start on what and whose in it. I picture bloom and the girls their eyes scrunched close with concentration. Then the wizards who are watching us, edging us on.

I make the whole picture of the room in my head. Every little bit of detail. If I open my eyes nothing would have changed. Okay, now to let the magic go. At first I let a little bit of dark magic go but then I let it all go.

I let it consume me, flow through every part of my body. Then with the picture in my head I focous mainly on the Red Cross. I can feel the magic moving towards the cross. I can feel my self flicker as it decides where to go, weather to stay where I am or be where I want to be.

I give it a little nudge to the direction of the Cross. A little midge is all it need for the magic to tip and move in that direction, I feel a pull in my gut. I try keep focous, try to keep the picture clear in my mind, as well as directing the magic. I feel a mini headache start to come on.

I ignore it and focous on the cross. But it only gets bigger, the more I focous the more it hurt. The picture starts to fade and disappear. The dark magic returns to me and I feel the pull let go.

Angrey I open my eyes and grip my head, letting out a groan of frustration. The headache dissapears a quickaly as it comes. Sweat covers my face.

I stand up strait and look around all eyes are on me. "That was.." I try and think of a word but nothing comes so I just trail off.

"You did good. You nearly had it, just a little bit longer and you would of made it." Gantlos congratulates me. "Why are you so good? I can hardly get a flicker and you just got a projection." Bloom wines.

"Projection?" I asked confused. 

"Yeah, a ghost like version of you appeared by the cross. It kept flickering but it was there." Aisha explains. I look over at organ. "It happens when your just starting, you don't teleport but your spirit does and it shouldn't take long now to get it." I nod digesting this information.

"Why don't you give it another try." Anagen suggests. I close my eyes but can't seem to concentrate. 

"Urgh, I need a rest." I complain.

"That's a good idear, girls why don't we all go and get some lunch." Duman dissapears and so does gantlos. Organ and anagen walk back with us.

"So how do you do it?" Aisha walks next to me. I think for a second before answering. 

"Well I just picture where I want to go and let my magic flow there." She nods but I can tell that she still doesn't quite get it. 

"How about I show you later?" She nods. 

"Thanks." We walk into the kitchen and there is already some fruit on the table. Gantlos and Duman are sitting on the couch eating. I walk over and grab an apple. 

"We have to go some where, do you think that you girls can be trusted on your own?" Duman asked. 

"Yes, I mean we will try not to destroy anything, but we might accidentally blow up the training room." Aisha jokes. A shadow passes over her eyes, as she lets the evil take over. Organ narrows his eyes at us. 

"We need to know that we can trust you." He says deadly serious. I roll my eyes and let evil take over. "Of corse you can trust us. We won't go any where, and we will try not to blow anything up." He looks relived. 

"Where are you going anyway?" Bloom bites into her apple. 

"Just to see someone. Bisness stuff." Gantlos scratches his neck. 

"Okay then have fun." Musa comments.

"And just to make sure that you don't run away I'm putting a spell on this place so that no one leaves and no one comes. Got that?" I laugh. Musa joins in to.

"Yes, mother." She says sarcastically. 

"And don't get up to to much mischief." With that they disappeared. 

"Okay so now that those worry wits are gone what do you girls want to do?" Bloom asks.

"I don't know about you but I want flora to tech us how to teleport." Aisha say. 

"Sure we could all try together." I agree.

"Sure." Bloom and musa nod. We walk out and back to the training room.

"Okay so imagen the cross. Really picture it inyour mind." I stand in front of the line of girls. With their eyes closed and concentrating "Then move out a bit and picture the floor. Take in all the cracks and dust. Picture them like you would see it." I give them a Minuit to picture that. "Now move out and see the whole room. Just the room with no one in it, nothing in it, just the room."

I close my eyes and it only take a few seconds to get the picture again. "Once you have that start to put in some things like us. picture four girls standing in the room. Then put in al, the other stuff."

I give them a couple of minuts to collect everything. "Okay, now picture your self standing on the cross. Make it seem like you are supposed to be there like you belonge There." I take a deep breath.

"Now let your dark magic flow through you, let it reach all over you every little bit, every toe and finger." Okay. "Then focous on the cross and you standing on it and let you magic go." I don't try to do it again, instead I open my eyes and watch the girls. They where surrounded by a faint black glow.

They where flickering but not quite there yet. "Let your magic take you there, give it a little nudge in the direction that you want to go." About ten secconds later a image appears on Aishas cross. Her spirit.

"Push the magic there and let it take you." I push her on. She starts to glow darker black. "Keep going Aisha your nearly there." Sweat trickles down her face and she scrunches close her eyes.

"Urgh." She opens her eyes and stumble forward. I catch her and steady her. 

"Are you okay? You where so close you nearly had it." She smiles and stands up strait. 

"Really?" She asked excited.

"Yep, it won't be long now until you have it." I give her a warm smile. 

"Why don't you give it a go flora" Bloom says. 

"Okay." Here goes nothing. "But you have to do it to." She nods and we all line up in front of the crosses.

"Okay." I breath out and close my eyes. The picturing comes esaly, about three seconds and I have the picture already in my mind. I let my magic go all at once this time. I don't hold back. Directing it towards the cross and the image of me on the cross, I focous. You can do this.

I relax and and nudge my magic even more. I can feel it reaching out and grabbing the image of me. The pulling feeling in my gut returns. I let out a deep breath. You can do this. With the picture clear In my mind and my magic grabbing on to it, I let go. 

The headache starts to come back and it takes over the back of my head. I ignore it but it doesn't go away. Instead i focus on my magic reaching out. I let it grab the image of me in my head.

I let it flow through her as well as me. I let us be one. The headache comes on harder this time taking over my whole head. Causing me to lose focus and the connection disappears.

I open my eyes and groan. 

"I nearly had it!" Bloom and Musa where looking at me in wonder. 

"That was so cool!" Musa shouts. "You where like there then spirit you appeared and then you started to flick and spirit you started to get stronger and more realistic. Then just before you had it the spirit disappeared." Bloom says.

"One more time and I bet that you'll have it." Aisha walks over to me and pats my shoulder. 

"How about you how did you go?" I ask. 

"I nearly had it, but that stupid headache broke my concentration."

"Same!" I look over at the Red Cross. 

"One more time." Aisha nods next to me. "Well you guys have fun I'm just going to watch." Musa and bloom walks over to the wall and sit down.

They watch as the two keep trying over and over agin but never quite just making it. Flora nearly had it but pulled out just at the last second. By the time the wizards had come back and found us in here they where both a sweating mess.

Bloom's POV

"Wow, looks like you two are drenched in sweat." Was Anagens first comment. Aisha just grunted and flora didn't say anything. 

"How bout you two? What have you been doing?" Organ walks over to us.

"Just watching, we can't seem to get that back of it." He nods and looks back at the two other girls. 

"You guys better get some rest. It's late and you look exhausted." Then don't answer but just nod and walk off. 

"Same of you two." Duman points at us. I stand up and help musa up. We walk after the girls with out saying a word.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

50.9K 1.3K 46
Yep, it's back!!! The Winx girls are back for the excitement of a new school year!!! Things are looking up for the girls until a little fairy name Ai...
4.3K 61 13
SEQUEL TO: THE COLLECTOR ~ongoing~ A winx club fanfic The winx club tries to get back at "the collector". But will this go well? I recommend you rea...
26.9K 707 33
-ONGOING STORY- Yes, I'm 20 years old. Yes, I'm writing a fan-fiction about fairy cartoons I watched as a little kid. No, I'm not kidding. :) My O/C...
40.9K 625 25
Riven returns and starts a friendship with Musa. The Winx have a new problem with trying to keep their powers and having to make sure the Trix don't...