Masquerade

Autorstwa Lauail

Charlotte (Lottie to her friends) has been looking after herself since she was sixteen years old when her Mot... Więcej

New Beginning
New People
Memorable Night
Nothing will be the same again.
Sunday
Goodbyes
Murray
What I've been missing
Here goes nothing!
I think I might of made a big mistake
The girl I want to be
No good
Family Meeting
Help me help myself
We're all a little bit broken
Breakfast of champs
Games Night
Loosing the fight
Cooking Lesson
Obsessed
Faith, Trust and a little bit of Pixie Dust.
My favourite part
A Chance
Tunnel - Part 1
Tunnel - Part 2
Seeing Stars
Speak in the morning
Stolen my heart
Sweetheart
Girl Chat Interupted
Our Girl
Italian
Swordfish
Floating
Fog
Whats the plan?
And its a go!
Next Steps
I hope it lasts.
Don't ever change
Well i wasnt expecting that!
Crazy Harry
Group Hug
The Ball
Snoopy
Sunshine
You win some and you loose some!
The rest is up to Fate.
Five Days

Fashion show

4K 223 30
Autorstwa Lauail

"Elijah!" I hear someone shouting but I'm too comfortable in Eli's arms to try and figure out who it is. I don't think I've slept this well in years and I'm not opening my eyes to get up yet.

"Elijah, where the fuck are you?"

I nudge Eli but he seems dead to the world gently snoring in my ear, his hot breath tickling my hair. I nudge him again to see if he heard it too. "Mmmm" is the only response I get and his arm tightening around my stomach.

"Elijah!" The door is flung open banging against the wall. "She's gone again!!" I hear from a panicked Gus and open my eyes seeing it's still dark out.

"Who's gone?" Eli asks his voice thick with sleep. I try to turn to see Gus but Eli's hold is like a vice and all I can see is the wall in front of me.

"Lottie. She's no where in the house" Gus rushes out and I feel Eli start to laugh. They think I would run again? "What the fuck you laughing for it's not funny" Gus says angrily.

Eli suddenly rolls over and has me facing Gus still securely in his arms. I wave my hand and give a small smile. "Morning" I say embarrassed.

"What the fuck?" Gus asks bemused running his hands through his hair looking past me to Eli. "You should have texted one of us to tell us she was here Elijah" Gus says exasperated running his hand through his hair typing on his phone.

"I'm sorry Gus." I say softly tapping Eli's hands to let me go but he just shakes his head against my back. Gus gives me a small smile and raises his eyebrows at me looking down then up wiggling them. What?

I look down and see I'm in my bra and blush bright red. I forgot I don't have a top on. "Eli, your squishing me and pushing my boobs out" I whisper to him but that makes him squeeze tighter and starts to chuckle. "Eli" I whine but make no real effort to get him off me.

"Move back" Gus says kicking his shoes off and shrugging out of his top heading over to the bed. I can't seem to look away from his abs and strong arms. He's a lot smaller than Eli but very toned with the v leading into his trousers, wow! Gus watches me stare at him sending me a wink and smiles. I look away embarrassed at being caught yet again ogling the guys.

Eli pulls me back with him and Gus climbs in beside us lying to face me. "It's still early. Go back to sleep" he says stroking the side of my face placing a small kiss to my nose. "The next time Elijah decides to hog you at least take your phone with you and let us know" he says in mock anger taking my phone out his shorts pocket leaning back to place it on the side.

"She was safe" Eli says muffled by my back and places a kiss to my shoulder.

"Well we didn't know that" Gus states poking a finger into Eli's arm "I woke up cuddled into my brother thinking it was Carrots" he says pretending to shiver in disgust making me chuckle at his silly face he's pulling.

"I'm sorry I worried you" I say placing my hand on his arm rubbing it.

"It's okay. As long as we know you are with one of us we know you are safe" he tells me leaning his forehead to mine closing his eyes.

This should feel awkward being in a bed with two of the guys but neither Gus or Eli seem bothered by it and I feel comfortable and actually happy with them like this. Gus flings his leg over mine and Eli holds strong at my waist making me feel caged in and secure. With them around me and their sweet and woodsy scents I close my eyes and fall back asleep as I listen to their breathing.

-------------------------------------------------

The rest of the week has gone by quickly. I've spent most of my time at the guys house. Nearly all of them had to go and do things so I spent my time with Murray. We updated my website and put on some new products and I got some of my last clients to give me reviews and added them as well. It was exciting to see how much people enjoyed my products and boards which gave me a boost to try and get Gus's board finished. We spent time watching DVDs and while he done Academy work from his laptop or his own work I done mine or had a nap.

It's been nice feeling part of a family. Every day they grow on me more and more. The small touches they give me and the care they show me makes my heart swell opening five little spaces for them to get inside.

I feel like I have been falling for them since the very first night I met them at the party. I haven't kissed any of them since Eli and not because it's awkward or anything but I think they might be waiting for my next move and right now I don't know what that is since I'm trying to focus on tonight with Harry.

We decided to go with a back story that I was only stripping to pay my way through college and decided to go straight now I'm finished to see if that would possibly shake Harry off my scent if he knows I couldn't be bought.

As I didn't need to dress as bad as when I was a stripper I still decided to dress slightly provocative to see if I could work my womanly charms on him but also wanted to feel good, so I decided I wanted a flirty/sexy outfit.

I'd ordered a few outfits from the Internet and the guys convinced me to do a fashion show of what I have to choose from. I have no clue what to wear to a club so took suggestions from a google search and looked for that kind of outfit on websites and ordered them.

Now sitting doing my hair I think back to our fashion show:

The first outfit I put on was a pair of black leather pants and a turquoise sparkly top. I had on a pair of black ankle boots and thought it was quite reserved from what I've had to wear before but as soon as I stepped into the living room I didn't even get to twirl before Murray stood up and pointed to the stairs. "No way! You can see everything in those pants" he said quickly blushing. I didn't even hesitate and turned around walking up the stairs chuckling at his reaction.

The next outfit had been a silver long sleeved dress that hugged my body stopping mid thigh. I teamed it with silver stripper heels and wobbled my way down to the living room. I walked in and all the guys stared at me with open mouths while Eli looked away shaking his head. "That's HOT!" Angus shouted. "But too hot for that dickhead. No way can you wear that" he gives me an apologetic look and shook his head chuckling as Matteo tried to swipe at him.

My third outfit was a red dress with a zip up the front and black knee high boots. I had the zip down slightly showing off my cleavage and if I'm honest I felt super sexy in this outfit. Sure it was bordering on slutty but I kind of liked this one and felt guilty feeling that way. I walked down the stairs trying to be confident and walked in and managed to even get a spin. I looked around the room again smiling at the guys shyly as they all watched on except Eli who had his head in his hands bouncing his leg. Quintin walked over to me smiling. He reached forward and zipped up my dress. "The only way you are wearing that tonight is with a polo neck underneath" he says states. "How about a polo neck and jeans. Why can't she wear something like that? Instead of all these fucking sexy clothes?" Eli says exasperated as Matteo tries to reassure him. "Maybe you could could wear that out one night with me but not tonight" he says quietly into my ear walking me to the stairs making me shiver at the huskiness of his voice.

I huffed but walked on up the stairs. I don't want Harry to think I want anything from him so the guys opinions matter. The forth outfit was classy I thought. It was a knee length navy dress with spaghetti straps. It had a slit up the side to my thighs and I had on silver strappy heels. When I walked down the stairs all the guys smiled and I felt myself returning that smile feeling pretty. "You look gorgeous ma bella but I think this is something you could wear on our first date but not to a club" he says rubbing my shoulders and all the guys nod. I head back up the stairs for my second last choice groaning at the length of time it was taking to find something.

I twisted back and forth in the full length mirror looking at the black dress I was wearing. It crossed over my boobs so I couldn't wear a bra but felt secure. The dress was cut out at the sides and hugged me showing off my curves down to my knees. I smiled at myself and walked down the stairs. I stepped into the living room to walk forwards but Eli stood up quickly storming towards me making me stop in my track. "No fucking way! No chance! Nope! Not happening!" He states lifting me up into his arms carrying me bridal style to my room making me giggle. "You need to have more clothes on if I'm expected to leave you alone tonight" he states gruffly kissing me quickly and walking away down the hallway shaking his head muttering to himself about cold shower and ripping balls off. I shrugged it off and laughed walking back into my room.

So now I'm standing in front of my full length mirror wearing a pair of black sequins shorts, a black low scoop strapped top paired with black high heels. I also added some bracelets to both arms and a oversized necklace so that I didn't show too much cleavage. I straightened my hair poker straight and done some dark eye make up and red lips. I decided not to show the guys the outfit before I was fully ready in the hope that it was too late to change. I think I've met all the criteria they moaned about so hopefully I can get away with it plus I feel quite good in it.

Grabbing my clutch bag I put in the decoy phone and leave my personal one on the dresser. I don't want to be spotted with two and questions to be asked plus all the guys know the number. I shove in some cash, ID and some of my make up incase I need it later. I check my outfit one last time then grab my leather jacket off the bed before switching off the light and closing the door.

This level is quiet but I can hear murmuring from downstairs so follow the noise. Walking down the stairs carefully holding the banister I brace myself for possibly having to change again but this time I'm not. I can't be bothered stressing over clothing anymore when there's so much more going on.

I open the door and stand watching the guys interact, laughing and joking helping each other to put their ear pieces in while Murray checks the connectivity on his monitors.

"Woah! You look amazing Char" Quintin states walking over to me. He takes my hand and twirls me around making me giggle.

"Wootwoo Carrots!" Gus says whistling.

I look to Matteo who gives me a wink and thumbs up while Eli sits down with his head in his hands again. Murray is concentrating on the computer screen so I walk over to Eli.

I place my hand on his shoulder wanting him to look at me. When he looks to me I smile and he takes my hand sitting me in his lap. "I don't know how I'm going to keep my distance when you look this good and it's not me getting to be near you?" He asks nuzzling my neck.

I run my hand over his hair and lean into his ear. "I promise I will keep a dance for you" I whisper giving him a peck on the cheek. He looks up at me and I smile trying to ease the tension in him. "It's only an assignment. I promise to be careful and get out if it gets too much. I won't let him get too handsy but you have to remember that we have a job to do okay?" I state staring him straight in the eye wanting him to remember that. "He isn't anything to me" I state "but you mean a lot to me" I whisper in his ear wanting him to understand that he means something to me, more than any guy before. He pulls me into a hug kissing my head and I slip off his lap and straighten out my clothes. He gives my hand a squeeze and I smile at my big bear.

"Charlotte could you come here?" Murray asks waving me over.

He hands me the ear bud and I put it into my ear and drape my hair back over to make sure it's covered. He then hands me a small box. I open it to find the blue contact lenses and walk over to the mirror on the wall putting them in not liking how they make me look different but glad for the slight change so Harry cannot see the full me.

"How do I look" I ask striking a pose at Murray.

"You look great. I don't like your eyes though I like the golden flecks in your brown ones. Your eyes are warm and inviting, these are cold." he says pulling me to him by my hand. He places a soft kiss to my lips and smiles. "Can you hear me in your ear?" He asks talking. into the headset he has on. I nod feeling weird having him in my ear but like knowing he's there to protect me.

"Right we all know the plan?" Quintin asks and we all nod. "It's half eight now so we should move out. Matteo and Angus will meet Harry at the club and be part of his group. Eli and I will find spots within the club to have eyes on at all times. Char just do what you feel is best but do not put yourself at risk or in a position where Harry has you alone do you understand?" Quintin tells me in his do not mess with me voice and I suppress the need to salute him and simply nod. He smiles at me and walks over placing a kiss to my forehead. "Keep safe" he tells me then waves goodbye to Murray and heads out.

"Save a dance for me sweet thing" Matteo says kissing my cheek, giving me a slight tap on my bum making me jump looking at him over my shoulder as he walks out.

"Don't let that dickhead away with any shit Carrots" Gus tells me standing in front of me with a frown "I mean it l, kick him in the balls when he needs it" he says smirking and kisses me quickly on the lips before squeezing my shoulder as he passes going out.

I look at the room in front of me. Murray has two monitors and and a laptop set up on a large folding table and has the head seat on staring at multisplit screens focused. I turn to where I know Eli is watching me and smile at him. He gets up and heads to me. He hugs me tight and places his lips to mine softly but pulls back before taking it further but it still makes my knees weak. He strokes some hair away from the side of my face and caresses my cheek. "Don't let him get to you tonight. Remember you have us now and we will protect and watch over you. We won't let you hurt Sweetheart" he says quietly and then turns and walks away outside without letting me respond. I need to work on that with him.

I take a deep breath trying to get myself motivated for what I need to do. "Come over Charlotte" Murray says waving at me to come to him. He talks me through the different screens showing me the inside of the club and where the VIP booth will be that Harry has booked. He also shows me how he will manage things tonight and this helped me even more knowing he has nearly all the bases covered. "You should call Avery now to get you so your not really late" he says handing me his phone.

I call Avery and he says he will be here in five minutes as he was in the area but I think Quintin probably already told him he had left.

"Right young man I'm off" I say squeezing his shoulders leaning over placing a kiss to his cheek. He spins around pulling me between his legs. "If after tonight you struggle again don't pull into yourself. I go into my head at times and it's not a good place to be Charlotte. You find me and come look at the stars with me or one of the guys okay?" He says squeezing my hips. I nod my head and smile at his sweetness.

Before I can think about it I lean down and kiss him breathing in his fresh linen scent letting it wrap around me and he responds instantly deepening the kiss. Avery beeping outside breaks us apart and I feel upset at the loss of contact with him but I'm glad I did it.

"Go kick some ass" he says placing a small kiss to my lips and turning back to his computer. "A'll be watching" he says in a creepy voice making me laugh.

"Bye Murray" I call over my shoulder shrugging my jacket on heading out the door.

I wonder how my first nightclub experience will go with the bold Harry?

I hope Eli doesn't kill anyone!

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Hey!!

Not my best and more like a filler but wanted to ease into the next chapter.

I cannot believe its December already!! Have you got your trees up? I have a decorator coming in so can't until after 😭

Hope you are all well.

Please comment and vote 😁

Thanks for reading

Xx

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.7M 84.4K 131
Delphine Williams is starting over. Now a widow, she looks for a new life in Charleston, SC for herself and her daughter. An unexpected meeting with...
168K 7.2K 25
This is a fanfiction about Sang and her academy boys with an alternative beginning that drives the rest of the story. ***This is purely a FAN FICTIO...
134K 7.8K 38
Tori has always known her parents were capable of horrible things. She's witnessed it first hand since she was a child. She's terrified of her parent...
59.8K 4K 37
I already know about the academy. In fact, I'm apart of the academy. My brother Zane and I got involved when we were 15 from our now adoptive father...