My Public Diary

Oleh MyDiarysAuthor

The inner thoughts I have each day. My release of stress and secrets. This is my personal public diary. (Trig... Lebih Banyak

Day One
Thoughts...
One More
The Wrong Things
Alone
Intruder
Tears
Beginnings lead to endings
Self-Explained
Young Relationships
Friendships
Questions
The Dome
I hate it
Done
My Head
Mistakes
Trigger
Hurt
Better
My Empty Relapse
Suicide
Notes from my phone...
Whatever
Best Friend
Bum

Depression

20 0 0
Oleh MyDiarysAuthor

One of the worst parts about being depressed is feeling so alone no matter where you are or who you're with. Like tonight with friends I felt so isolated... I felt lonely and unwanted. Another thing about it is that you have no one to talk to, unless you do and in that case good for you. I have no one to talk to. I try but no one really understands how it feels to be like this unless they also have depression in which I don't feel like talking to them because they'll just end up comparing me to them. I don't know. I really feel that I have no one to talk to. Anyone who says that they're there for me anytime aren't really. I had someone recently tell me that I can talk to them about anything anytime no matter what and I'll say hi and they won't even respond. I don't really have a best friend anymore. I used to. I used to have someone I would talk to about anything and everything but now... I don't have anyone. I think it's unfair. I have plenty of friends but none of which would really be there to help me through anything if I needed them. Sitting here, crying about everything and nothing all at once, I have no one to call or text just to talk to get my mind off of this. Which sucks. Depression sucks. Loneliness sucks. Idk. I don't feel at home here... I don't know why. I don't feel at home where I grew up either. I have no friends and no home... and I just want to go home....

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

440 87 91
This is a compilation of my poems I've written over the years.
1.2K 24 60
WARNING: Some pieces may contain triggers for those who struggle with any form of depression or self harm. Please read with caution. I will often rea...
17.2K 1.5K 182
Some poems that I write mostly how I feel, I don't know why I'm publishing this I guess I just felt like it. So I hope you at least like them. Please...
600 34 72
I have marked this story as "completed" but I don't know if it will ever actual be complete. This is my journal, my secrets, my thoughts. This is The...