Rival Love

By AngelRiot

Jasmine Mitchell's and her brother Ryan always got along as kids.That was until Ryan got into a gang at 15. A... More

Girls Night Out
The Club
Hostage
The Gang
Telling Jasmine
School
Walk Home Shorty
Dance Competition
Ryan just listen to him
Truth & Secrets
Amazing Afternoon
Kidnapped
UPDATE
Defense Training
Are we even a couple?
Hidden Feelings

Ex's and Guns

323 12 0
By AngelRiot

   When we got to the hospital they asked me what happened to my face, shoulder and arm. I said I was trying to break up a fight. Which was true but not completely.  They said my arm wasn’t broken but just sprained it. It should be fine in a couple of days and I can punch Spencer straight in his face.  I was mad at both Drake and Spencer for not being able to control it but then again their gang members they’re tough as nails. Drake got punched in the nose and he acts completely fine.  Ryan stayed later than everyone when I got in the hospital, he is my brother and he was probably worried. We left around 12am and Ryan was tired, I could tell. When we got home he was wobbling to get to the door. I lifted him up on my uninjured arm and opened the door. I threw him on the couch as he passed out.  I closed the door and started up the stairs to my room.

    When I got in there I collapsed on my bed and snuggled into something. I screamed before a hand went over my mouth and the lights came on. “Shh Jasmine! Its me!” Dyce whispered. I relaxed a little and slapped his face softly. “What are you doing in here Dyce?” I said. “I wanted to make sure you were ok , I’m sorry about Spencer. He’s really sorry.” He said. “Its ok bad boy and you decide to sneak into my room?.” I whispered, “ Mhm, your lock is easy to break we need to fix that.So how long until your arm is better?” he asked looking at my wrapped arm, “3 days as long as I don’t use it” I said, “So don’t make me hit you” I smirked. “Sorry sweetie but I think you’ll be tempted to touch my beautiful body” he smirked right back.  “It’s ok but sadly you won’t be getting any touching from me” I smirked getting up.  He watched me closely as I made my way to my closet going in and locking the door. I changed into a tank top and shorts, I walked out  sitting at the end of my bed. His eyes widened as he saw me and he blushed. “You should probably go bad boy. We have school tomorrow.” I whispered in his ear which made him shiver.

     I pulled him up by his shirt pulling him towards my balcony.  He stopped just as we came to the door. I looked at him and he looked at me staring into each other’s eyes. He started leaning in and I was getting a little nervous. This would be the secound time he's tried to kiss me today. But to my surprise he kissed my forehead, and with that I felt a burst of wind as I ran to the balcony. I saw him running and jump the fence staring at him.

     3 days later…

      Nothing really happened over the past few days; I got closer to the gang each day they felt like my family. We rehearsed every single day after school except Wednesday. It was just like regular school days my arm healed after 2 days. Dyce hasn’t talked to me since that night, it was torture. I acted like I didn’t care at all but on the inside I was dying. I only knew this guy for a day and he has me around his finger.  Ugh! Why me?!  It was lunch time and I was eating my food slowly by myself because Ryan and the others were running late. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder.  I turned to see Tyree “Hey Ty” I said smiling sadly, He smiled back and grabbed my hand “Follow me.” He pulled me along with him into the school passed a lot of people. He pulled me up stairs I recognized, the stairs when they “kidnapped” me the first day. He motioned to be quiet and I stayed silent.. He opened the door quietly and slowly we slipped thru and behind the wall.  Dyce’s gang and Ryan’s gang we’re arguing about something.  

“ Just stay away! You’re bad enough as it is!” Ryan yelled.

“Oh I’m bad? Have you even told her what you guys did on Wednesday after school?!”  Yelled Spencer right back

“She doesn’t have to know it’s not like she cared about it! We are all fine!” Asher yelled

“Jasmine deserves to know! You out of all people know that Ryan.” Dyce said. They were talking about me? What about? I heard something I never wanted to hear in my life

“I should kill all of you right now! Jasmine wouldn’t care anyways” Ryan said really coldly. That’s when I snapped. I ran out from behind the wall “SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?” I screamed.  Everyone backed away from me slightly. “You are not killing anyone.” I said to Ryan looking at him deadly.  “Jasmine no-” I cut off Asher, “Don’t give me that crap! I heard what you said.” I said coldly to everyone and they stayed quiet for a while. “Someone better tell me right now or I swear to god all of you are going to be dead in 5 seconds!” I screamed at everyone. “Ok ok…Calm down Jasmine…” Dyce said. I glared at him and sat down on the fan thingy again. Ryan sat next to me and Dyce on the other side of me. “Well?” I said. “We went on a drug run on Wednesday and we almost got killed” Ryan said. I hated drugs more than anything and even more if my brother had any. But all of them almost got killed. “WHY THE HELL WE’RE YOU SELLING DRUGS?!?” I screamed at him.  “ Because I’m a gang leader Jasmine!  I have to keep us alive! You try taking care of someone!” he screamed right back at me. “I have don’t you fucking forget that! You could have gotten killed!” I yelled at him. “I’m doing what I can to protect you and keep you alive!” he yelled at me.

   I looked at him shocked a little as my eyes watered. “So selling drugs helps us Ryan?!? After I lost mom and dad your all I have left! What would I do without my damn brother?!?” I yelled running away from everyone and back in the school.  I ran to my locker grabbing my stuff and leaving. I snuck out threw the gym doors running as fast as my legs could take me. I got back in the woods where Dyce saved me. I sat by a stream. The last time I saw drugs was at a party with Connor. One reason I broke up with him.

Flashback:

It was Connors Birthday party his parents we’re out of town.

“Hey babe” Connor said drunk

“Babe your drunk” I said taking the drink from him

“Shh! It’s ok baby!” he said sounding sober. “Let’s try this stuff” holding up a bag of  weed brownies

I shook my head at him but he dragged me over to a table putting the bag down. He took some up and gave some to me. “No Con” I said. But he shoved some in my mouth. I chewed some it and it tasted good. “Here taste it with this” Connor said. I tasted it with some beer and it was amazing. Next thing I knew I was drunk and I had tried some other drugs. I heard police sirens and I was feeling headed trying to get away. “Connor! Help me!” I yelled. Connor looked at me and smirked before running away.

  The police got me as I tried to run. I got on probatation for a little while. I hated Connor for leaving me there. One reason I dumped him.

End of flashback

   I started hearing someone and I got up and turned around screaming. It was Serenity. “Holy shit Jasmine!” she yelled at me. “You’re alive!” she said. “Duh…” I said with a bored tone. “Why are you out here alone?” she asked.  “I’m clearing my head..” I said, “You remembered our spot?” I asked her. “Duh dumbie! We claimed this peaceful place. “She said. I laughed slightly and turned to sit by the stream again. “Why you here?” I asked her, “Same reason, clearing my head.” She said sitting next to me. “What are wrong Sen?” I asked. “Oh you know boys…Missing my best friend.” She said quietly. “I’m here because of Ryan, boys, missing my best friend.” I said right back laughing. She smiled at me “Let’s go to the studio. We haven't been there since forever and I miss dancing with you.” She laughed and got up. I nodded grabbing my stuff and walked with her.  We started talking again, I missed Serenity. She was like my sister. As we got to the studio we went in and saw one of my old friends. “Hey Blake” I smiled, “Hey Jazz” he smiled back and tossed us the keys. We went into the studio closing the door behind us.

Ryan’s POV:

     I felt bad when I saw Jasmine run off crying.  But I do this to protect her from everything I could cause. She wants me to be more careful and I will be. I gotta apologize to her for everything I did to her.

   “Made your own sister run and cry?” Spencer said. “Why would you care?” I said. “Because she just wants whats best for you stupid” Spencer said. “You know how much she thinks she’ll mess up and you’ll hate her?” Dyce said.  I shook my head, “ She worries that she might do something you wont approve of and you might kill her or soemthing dude”. Dyce said. I must be really hard on her. I am the only person she has left. Well other than Dyce and the others.  She would be fine without me. But I still have to apologize to her. The bell rang and I was leaving when I heard Natasha “Ryan. Im ditching the rest of my classes.” She said holding up her stuff. “Why?” I asked “Because I want to talk to Jasmine” she said. “Me too” Dyce’s gang and mine said.   I just nodded my head and walked out the door to my car. I started the car and tried to call Jasmine but she didn’t answer.

    “Crap…” I said. I called like 20 times before I called the group. “Jasmine isnt answering my calls.” I said “Mine either.” They said. “I just need to make sure she’s ok.” I said, “We know Ryan, calm down.”  They said. I suddenly hit the brakes when I saw a car coming at me. “Dude you ok?” Drake said. “Yeah, Im good man.” I said. I kept calling Jasmine but she didn’t answer. It was about 6 at night we’ve been driving around for hours looking for Jasmine.  I got an idea where she would be. I put my hand out the window for my gang to follow me speeding along. I got out and walked up to dance studio Jasmine use to go to when she wanted alone time.  I started going up the stairs and saw my gang behind me. I went in and saw Blake. “Hey man!” Blake yelled jumping over the counter and bro hugged me. “Hey man. Is Jasmine here?” I asked. “Yeah, room 104 but you can spectate if you want dude.” He said. I nodded and he took me to a room filled with security cameras.  I saw Serenity and Jasmine dancing.

    Jasmine was happy and laughing along with Serenity. “Do me a favor and keep an eye on them will you?” I asked Blake. “Sure man” he agreed.  I watched Jasmine and Serenity smiling a bit. I remember when me and them use to come here all the time to have fun.  We heard the door open to the studio and saw Connor. I got on alert and looked at Blake, he nodded at me. He walked out and started talking to Connor. I eavesdropped on them, “Whats up Connor?” Blake asked him. “Is Jasmine here?” Connor said and I stiffened a bit. “I don’t think it’s a wise idea to tell you where she is.” Blake said. “Why not” he growled, “Because you’re her ex and she and her friends pretty much hate you as it is” Blake said smoothly. “I don’t give a shit. Where is she!” he yelled at Blake. “Im not telling your Connor just go” Blake said. Connor pulled his gun out and cocked it. That’s it. I took my gun out and motioned my gang to follow me. “What do you want with my sister Connor?” I asked going out of the door slowly.  “None of your bussniess Ryan.” He said, “Well shes my sister so kind of is my bussiness.” I said sarcastically.

    “Go away Ryan, I just wanna talk to her.” He said, “About what?” Jasmine answered  from behind me. “Bad time to come out Jazz” I said. “Sorry Ry” she answered. “We’re talking right here Connor” she said turning to Connor.  ”Says who?” Connor said, “Says me if you wanna talk to me. You could just leave and make this easy for both of us.” She said with a cold tone. His face soften a little. “Can we just talk?” he said. “We’ll go in the studio but first somebody take his gun and everything else away” she said. “Don’t trust me baby?” he said smirking. “Not even a bit asshole” she said turning away.  “Check him” I said looking towards my gang.  Drake and Asher carefully grabbed his gun then him pushing him against a wall. I walked up to his side “Don’t do something you’ll regret.” I yelled in his ear. He looked at me and nodded. Drake litterally took everything he had. He took Connors wallet,phone, secret guns and knifes. I nodded at Connor to go.

'Jasmine you better be careful'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think Connor and Jasmine will talk about? Comment!  Also thats Serenity! Also check out my other book The Alphas Angel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 193K 52
Sebastian Black was the number one most feared mafia leader in the streets of LA. At the age of 25 he runs the city and police department. He gets w...
420K 13.4K 110
Raven and her big brother Ryan was close. They where almost inseparable.! She looked up to her big brother for
156 0 43
Justina is the girl no one ever notices. Her family is barely home and when they are the communication is non existent even if they are in the same r...
9.3K 148 45
Skylar is a girl who is 17 and has a painful past. Her parents are both alcoholics and once in awhile do drugs. And once Skylar gets tired of arguing...