The Wild One

By iwhalealwaysloveyou

Have you ever been locked in a cell? Like a legit cell, made of bars, with a little cot and a toilet. No? Wel... More

The Wild One
Chapter Three-Unedited
Chapter Four-Unedited
Chapter Five-Unedited
Chapter Six-Unedited.
Chapter Seven-Unedited
Chapter Eight- Unedited
Chapter Nine-Unedited
Chapter Ten-Unedited
Not a Chapter
Chapter Eleven-Unedited
Chapter Twelve-Unedited
Chapter Thirteen-Unedited
Chapter Fourteen-Unedited
Chapter Fifteen- Unedited
Not A Chapter
Chapter Sixteen-Unedited
Chapter Seventeen-Unedited
Chapter Eighteen-Unedited
Chapter Nineteen-Unedited
Chapter Twenty-Unedited
Not a Chapter
Chapter Twenty One-Unedited
Chapter Twenty Two- Unedited
Chapter Twenty Three-Unedited
Chapter Twenty Four-Unedited
Chapter Twenty Five- Unedited
Not A Chapter
Chapter Twenty Six-Unedited
Chapter Twenty Seven-Unedited
Chapter Twenty Eight-Unedited
Chapter Twenty Nine -Unedited
Not A Chapter
Chapter Thirty-Unedited
Chapter Thirty One-Unedited
SORRY SORRY SORRY
Chapter Thirty two- Unedited
Chapter Thirty Three- Unedited
Pre-next Chapter
Chapter Thirty four
Epilouge
Pudding.... (I couldn't think of anything else- sorry)
Releasing the Rogue
She Curses Like A Sailor

Chapter Two-Unedited

3K 71 4
By iwhalealwaysloveyou

“Kayden” Luke muttered under his breath pushing me back behind him. A loud growl filled the room, and im sure everyone had shit their pants and wouldn’t be able to look from the floor for a week. Except me, I just shivered and tried not to think about it, I rolled my shoulders out and stepped out from behind Luke again, making Luke drop his hand from my waist and the growling cease. His eyes were glued to Luke and he looked like he was looking at a piece of meat, shit all he did was touch me.

Reason number one of why I don’t want a mate, I cant even be fucking touched, that’s not fucking okay. I want to be able to touch whoever I want whenever I want where ever I want. And with a mate that just doesn’t happen, I don’t want to be tied down, shoot me. I guess that’s not the best thing to say in this situation but still.

“Kayden keep your mouth shut” I heard Logan growl, my eyes snapped to Logan, along with the possessive alpha’s. Logan had his eyes on the floor, coward. I seemed to be the only one who wasn’t looking at the floor, even the fucktards he brought with him had their heads hung in submission, I smirked and caught his eyes.

If he takes it as a challenge im in deep shit. Like really, really ,really deep shit. He cocked his head to the side, never dropping me eyes. I crossed my arms over my chest and held my ground, gritting my teeth together. My wolf was begging me to submit, her whining was pissing me off, all he was doing was looking at us. I yelled at her to shut the hell up, and successfully blocked her out, and pushed her deep into my mind.

“take her, and the rest of us will finish up here” he ordered. His voice. Holy shit. His voice was so deep and husky, and holy shit, I need some more underwear. I knew he could smell it, because his smirk got even… smirkier. Haha new word of the day! I stuck my tongue out at him, and gave him a finger and he growled. One of the fuckwick’s on his side advanced toward me.

“you think your going to be able to take me alone?” I asked him, he just smirked.

“how cute” I said, I knew I was intimidating, so what if I was 5,5 if I could glare at you, you would submit, im the most intimidating little girl out there. Luke growled at his advance.

“Luke” I paused calculating how this dickwad was going to come at me.

“I got this” I told him and winked at him, making the alpha growl again, I just made a point of rolling my eyes.

“so do you go right or left or are you a straightforward kind of guy?” I asked the guy in front of me. Rule number one, don’t ever let your opponent distract you.

“wouldn’t you like to know” he spit out at me, he did not just use that tone on me.

“Sassy are we?” I asked, I held my ground, but on the inside I was rolling on the ground like a little kid laughing at my own joke. I just called the cousin of the hulk sassy, haha if I could fist bump myself I would.

He threw a punch at me and I caught it, broke it, and turned around into his body, pulling him over me, and on the ground on his back in front of me.

“You gotta be faster than that man” I told him looking down at him. He just groaned, I did hear a few cracks, I might have broken a few ribs and dislocated his shoulder. Poor dude had to suffer the wrath of Kayden.

“not so sassy now are we?” I muttered, I swear Luke just cracked a grin, I nudged him in the side grinning. I looked back to the alpha, who was glaring at Luke. If looks could kill man, if looks could kill.

He growled lowly, and picked me up and slung me over his shoulder before I could say smirkier. Ha like that I used my word of the day. I deserve a cookie.

“What the hell put me the fuck down or im going to kill you” I told him, the guy on the floor chuckled.

“Fast enough for you?” he teased.

“Don’t make me come back over there you fucking dickwad” I yelled and gave him both of my middle fingers, I swear I wasn’t born with enough middle fingers.

“What the fuck put me down, I can fucking walk, fucktard” I told him, he growled.

“Oh shut up” I told him, he just carried me out the front.

“SO MUCH FOR PROTECTING ME YOU FUCKING LIARS” I yelled hoping my pack would hear.

“you know I swear I signed a contract saying if I got fucking kidnapped they would save me” I muttered and I heard the sexy chuckle of my mate.

“Do you use the word fuck in every sentence?” he asked.

“Fuck yeah you don’t like it?” I asked faking sympathy. I ususally don’t but, I was woken up from my beautiful sleep, so I'm a bit pissy.

“No I don’t” he told me hardly.

“I think ill say it more now, what the fuck do you think about that?” I asked. I know what your thinking, why are you not escaping. Well ill tell you, im not a dumb ass, im actually smart therefore, I know when something is a lost cause. Like most chicks would be screaming their heads off and struggling. Screaming doesn’t do shit but give me a sore throat, and struggling is no good, because im being carried by the hulk, and im like small as shit so…

“why cant I just reject you and you let me go back to sleep?” I suggest, he froze, and all his muscles tensed up under, ha. Way to go Kayden, you successfully pissed an alpha off. And the award goes to me, if im still alive.

He slung me back over his shoulder, and I hit cold hard metal with full force.

“ow shit, I could do with out the man-handling, ill cut your fucking dick off” I told him not really paying attention, and rubbing my shoulder.

“your not going to fucking reject me” he told me, you could tell he was pissed, it was rolling off him in waves.

“I think I am” I told him pointedly.

“I Kay-“ he put his big-ass hand over my mouth, I growled at him, and sighed, and held my hands up in surrender. He slowly took his hands from my mouth, I looked him in the face for the first time, and his eyes were black with anger. His close proximatey was making my head go all fuzzy.

“Okay I need you to back up like 3 feet” I told him.

“your not going to try to run are you?” he asked taking a step back, which moved him about 3 feet away. Ah fresh air.

“What? No, im not that stupid dumbass” I told him rolling my eyes, how stupid does he think I am? If im going to run, I need a good like 24 hour start, you know or more. More hours could never hurt.

“why did you try to reject me?” he asked, his eyes getting darker again.

“I don’t want a mate, I don’t even do relationships, I don’t want to be tied down” I told him bluntly.

“Well you better change your mind because your not rejecting me, and your going to live with me” he told me and opened a door to im guessing a truck.

“Well you better not leave with your guards because their weak, and im going to beat the shit out of them” I told him, and gave him a sweet smile.

“Im not that stupid” he told me, and picked me up, even through my shirt I could feel the tingles and sparks, and all that good shit run through me to my core. I hate romantic shit like that, I really do. Its just not appealing. he Set me on some leather seats, this wasn’t his truck and  knew that because his scent wasn’t in here. Thank god, if it would have been I would have gone crazy. He shut the door, and I automatically went for the handle but it was locked, and by the time I unlocked it he was climbing in the other side.

I growled in annoyance and crossed my arms over my chest and pouted like a child. He turned the truck on and pulled off, I could honestly say I liked riding with him. He drove the speed limit plus a hundred, which is how I drive. I never looked at him, I kept my eyes straight on the road, I knew he looked over at me every couple of minutes, with that stupid smirk.

“stop looking at me” I snapped, this was the fifty-second time he had looked at me. yes I was counting, I haven’t had anything else to do, don’t judge.

“ill look at you if I want to” he told me keeping his eyes on the road in front of him.

“well can you not? Your creeping me out” I told him kicking my combat boots off and pulling my feet into the seat in a criss cross position.

“I can look at what’s mine whenever, for however long I want to” he told me.

I sighed really loudly. “im not yours, im not a possession you just fucking claim, im my own god damn person, its not my fault you wont let me reject you” I added that in there just for him, he clenched the steering wheel, until his knuckles turned white, and he clenched his jaw. Oh im so scared you can clench a steering wheel.

“you are mine” was all he said.

“no im not” I argued.

“Kayden don’t piss me off, because I wont hesitate to make you mine, right here right now” he told me through clenched teeth. I looked over at him, if looks could kill, I wish I had laser vision or something. Seriously I think I deserve to kill people on sight.

“no you fucking wont.You wont do a fucking thing against my will” I told him warningly.

“I don’t think it would be against your will little one” he told me. ha. Pet names. Great, just great.

“Oh we’ve reduced to pet names now?” I questioned.

“What should yours be, dick?” I suggested. He sighed and kept his eyes on the road. I grinned and looked back to the road also. This isn’t going to be a simple walk in the park dear alpha. I would’ve gone to sleep, but I don’t trust the fucker, so I stayed awake. The whole 6 hours. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 115 4
Ordinary Pack mate Serenity finds herself involved in the dangerous Luna Trials and only her ex lover Hawke can help her survive and defeat the Alpha...
85.8K 6.6K 67
Book 7 of the Regal Eclipse Pack Series. This book contains spoilers for the first 6 Books: Alpha King's Missing Mate (#1) The Alpha King's Slave (#2...
12.9K 78 3
Melody met her twin stepbrothers the night her father introduced her to his new wife, her stepmother. After suffering for a decade, a resigned Melody...
85.6K 3.6K 36
BOOK 2 - TO RULE RED RIVER (I'd recommend you reading book 1 'Gamma Cole and the Silver wolf' before you read this book). The first few chapters are...