Chapter Eleven-Unedited

The next few days were interesting, he did end up using the key, after I put clothes on and everything, and I ended up throwing it out the window from his living room. Jase sat down and had a 3-hour talk with his wolf about not taking control because he wasn’t mating me.

I was amazed how he could just take control of his wolf, I mean they’re the ones taking control of our bodies not the other way around. And after he opened his eyes and they were successfully his warm chocolate brown, to say I was shocked was an understatement. I wanted to learn how to do it, but I wasn’t going to ask him because I'm stubborn and I don’t actually need a reason.

After Jase wasn’t trying to mate me every single second, it was easier to fall asleep. He also never took his hands off me. I guess that was the agreement he made, because every single moment he was touching me, weather it has him touching my thigh, or slipping his hand under my shirt to hold my waist. I learned a lot of things about Jase and one of them was, he was possessive I already knew that but never on the level I knew now.

Upon learning things about Jase, he never told me them unless I directly asked. But I could figure most things out. Jase didn’t like me wearing clothes, and I'm sure any man wouldn’t like me wearing clothes. But Jase just didn’t like the feel of them, he liked to touch my bare skin, and if clothing was in the way of where he wanted to touch it was quickly gotten rid of. He’s already ruined a pair of my jeaned shorts  because his hand couldn’t go high enough on my thigh.

So I've been wearing sweatpants, and Jase loves it, because he can easily slip his hands down them and run his hands up and down my thighs. The only reason I let him is because it cools me down tremendously. And its helping me. I'm not going to admit that I like Jase touching me. Jase never touches any of my vital body parts, but he does come damn close all the time.

There's other things I've found out about Jase, like he doesn’t like cinnamon, which is great because I don’t like it either. He doesn’t like mushrooms, peanut butter cookies, or purple popsicles, which is great because I hate all of those. Not so much the popsicle thing, because when we eat all the popsicles there's a pile of purple ones in the freezer we don’t know what to do with.

I got Jase’s house accustom to my needs, which he liked because he thought I was going to stay here and live with him. The only thing I put in his house that wasn’t food was an extra lock on the bathroom door, which Jase hated, because that meant he wouldn’t be touching me for half an hour. When I say I got his house accustom to my needs I meant, I stocked up on everything that was vital to keep me surviving.

Cookies, pizza rolls, frozen pizza, popsicles, apple juice, vodka, eggo waffles, and fudge rounds. Stuff like that. Jase thought it was hilarious I wasn’t bringing clothes, body wash and tampons. Jase and I’s bond got stronger the closer we got but that didn’t mean I couldn’t leave him when I wanted. He hadn’t marked me or claimed me, so I was free in some way. I guess.

There were also rules to the house. They were mostly stupid ones Jase came up with that he benefited from like I was only allowed to wear panties and a shirt to bed and if I wore sweatpants or something Jase got to mark me, and I wasn’t allowed to take shower for longer than an hour or Jase is allowed to come get in with me. I wasn’t allowed to be in any room alone unless Jase was in the bathroom. I wasn’t allowed to get off the bed while Jase was in the shower, and if I did I was in trouble and he wouldn’t give me cookies. I wasn’t allowed to wear my own clothes unless Jase picks them out. I hated the rules.

I woke up and I wasn’t on fire anymore. I looked over at Jase and tried to shake him awake. I always woke up with my shirt pulled up to under my boobs because Jase liked to trace my tattoos when he thought I was asleep, and he’d fall asleep doing it forgetting to pull my shirt down.