Chapter Three-Unedited

By the time we got there he was clenching the steering wheel from me cussing him out under my breath the whole time, and I was clenching the hem of my shirt, because I had been surrounded in nothing but my mate’s scent for the past 6 hours, and I was ready to jump him and let him take me in this car. Bad thing was he knew it.

He stopped in front of the biggest house I’ve ever seen in my life, it was about 9 in the morning. My jaw literally dropped.

“Close your mouth sweet heart” he said smirking at me.

“Fuck you” was my only reply, that wasn’t that bad compared to the things I had been saying to him for past few hours. Im sure he’s now heard words he never even dreamed existed.

“Don’t try to get out” he told me, and he got out and came around to my side, and opened my door.

“im capable of opening my own fucking door” I told him, I didn’t move, I just crossed my arms over my chest.

“Kayden don’t be difficult” he told me.

“Oh baby you haven’t seen difficult yet”

He grabbed me and slung me back over his shoulder, and I resumed cussing him out.

“So if I put you in a room your going to run right?” he asked.

“You can bet your ass, senior dipshit” ha, there's my pet name for him. Senior dipshit. Suits him well.

“like my pet name?” I asked.

“Love it” he told me and I started laughing, as he opened the front door.

“Brought us back something alpha?” a guy asked sitting on a couch with a lot of other people.

“Fuck you” I said giving him both of my middle fingers.

“you don’t want this one Mike” he told him.

“yeah mike couldn’t handle any of this” I told him.

“oh honey I could handle it” he told me and winked.

“yeah? You sure?” I asked.

“oh honey I'm positive” he told me, senior dipshit let out a growl making me roll my eyes. His hands moved up a few inches on my thighs.

“Aye watch the hands asshole” I warned, only causing his hands to move further up my thighs, the sparks and tingles followed, and the farther up he went, the warmer his touch got. I growled at him warningly.

“Bye honey” mike said as Dumbass went to a doorway.

“Suck a dick, honey “ I yelled back as he took a hallway to the right and then turned left, then right, then left, then right again. And he opened a door and went down the stairs, to a room with a bunch of cells in it.

“You have got to be kidding me” I groaned.

“I cant risk you running sweet heart” he told me and set me down.

“I thought alpha’s liked to play chase” I asked watching his reaction, he just gave me a smile for the first time. His eyes weren’t black anymore from me pissing him off, they were a chocolate brown with golden specks.

“oh trust me sweetheart I want nothing more than to chase you, but my chase and your chase are two very different things” he told me advancing towards me, backing me into the cold metal bars. He was so close I could taste him, I wonder what he did taste like.

I was having to look up at him, seriously if I have to stay with him a long time im going to need a massage from looking up at him too much. His eyes were flicking from my lips to my eyes. This fucker better not kiss me. Stupid idiot thinks he can kiss me. Ha. Puh-lease.

His hands fell on my waist grabbing me possessively. I raised my eye-brows at him, I took his hands and pulled them off me.

“Um…No”

“fine” was all he said and he moved me into the cell, and he closed the door and locked it.

“ill be down tomorrow to see if you’ve had a change of heart” he told me and gave me a smile. I watched him leave.

“go fuck yourself” I yelled at him loud enough who ever was in the living room could hear me loud and proud. He just slammed the door. I Groaned and looked at my new… location. I went and laid on my cot, and fell into an uncomfortable sleep. I slept on and off, a lady came down and attempted to give me food which I refused to eat.

You want to see difficult, babe ill show you difficult. I heard the door opened and I knew it was him by his heavy footfalls.

“Hi sweetheart” he said taking the chair by the stairs and dragging it up to my cell and sitting in it.

I gave him my favorite finger. “So your not ready to come up yet?” he asked.

“Im ready to bust a cap in your ass” I told him, I was laying on my cot, with one leg up and the other out.

“So no?” he asked.

“No I’d rather stay down here and be as far away from you as possible” I told him, he sighed.

“Come here” he told me.

“Um fuck no”

“Come here” he demanded in his alpha tone.

“Sorry sweetheart, but I only take orders from one person and that’s my alpha, not you” I told him, calling him one of the many names he had for me.

“you haven’t tried to escape yet” He stated.

“thank you for stating the obvious im sure that took a college degree” I said my voice dripping with sarcasm.

“Next time Alice brings you food you better eat it” he told me.

“or what?” I asked.

He sighed “just eat,I cant have you starving to death” he told me rolling his eyes.

“Like you’d give shit” I replied.

“You may not like me but I do care about your well being” he informed me. Ha, that’s a good one, im kind of lacking jokes right now.

“That’s why im in cell” I retorted.

“Your in cell because you’ll run if I give you freedom” he told me, I sighed.

“So you need a few more days to have a change of heart?” he asked.

“Look Senior dipshit, im probably the most stubborn person your ever going to meet in your damn lifetime, and im not eating that food, and im not having a ‘change of heart’ mark my fucking words. “ I told him closing my eyes.

“Yeah im stubborn too, and you are eating that food, and you will split a room with me one day” he told me and got up dragging the chair with him.

“yeah? Fuck you dumbass” I yelled.