Symphonies; Septiplier

By FandomsDoneRight

He smiled, something about him so was bright and.. Astonishing to me. I blinked slowly, and he asked. "Did yo... More

0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0: Final Chapter

0.1

7.6K 233 149
By FandomsDoneRight

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Mark: Sunday, 10 July
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

I was looking out the window, watching the houses go from small and run down into large and like mansions on hills. I was surprised when I saw them, and my mother looked like she was trying not to react.

A few weeks ago, my mother's father had passed and we had inherited everything including his estate. We were usually really poor, although my grandfather was rich. My mother didn't like to take money, she said we were fine without it. Now that he had passed though, she had no problem taking all of the wealth. I wonder why.

"That one." My mother said from the passanger seat and my father slowed the car done before pulling into the driveway, immediately people walked out on the porch and I was already embarrassed that we were at the wrong house.

"Hello Fischbachs!" A round woman proved me wrong with a wave at us and walked down the steps before bowing. "I am sorry about your loss, but please allow us to assist you." The younger bunch followed her down and stood beside her, they bowed too.

"Nice to finally meet you Rosa." My mother smiled at her. "It's been such a long time that I've been here, but you look lovely."

"Oh thank you very much." The woman - assumed Rosa - smiled brightly as she stood straight. My attention turned to the bunch of children. "Introduce yourself, darlings."

"Hello, my name is Ninette." A small girl smiled up at us, her brown hair falling around her in two long braids and her eyes reflecting the sky. Her little plaid dark green dress decorated with lacey white. She looked no older than three or four.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Elena." A slightly older girl spoke up with the same braids but brown eyes and a pastel yellow dress. She looked about eight or nine.

"I hope you all had safe travels," Who looked the oldest smiled as she waved, her hair was falling around her face and didn't even brush against her shoulders. "My name is Marika."

The last - the only boy - smiled and spoke. "My name is Sean." He introduced himself and I suddenly noticed that him and the older girl sounded.. Odd to me. I was curious but I didn't speak.

"Well, I am Heather and this is my son Mark and husband Martin." My mother introduced us. "There are a couple more who are on the way, but they won't be here for about a week." She was referring to my two older siblings, my slightly older sister and my older brother. Kate and James. They were doing something for a class that they were each signed up for. I was excited for them to get back, but I was curious as to what they would think of the group in front of me.

"Well let us take care of your belongings, Sean will show you all around." Rosa said with a smile before the boy stepped forward, his eyes shining like the young girl's.

"Follow me, please." He spoke with a bright smile and then showed us inside the house. He spoke about the rooms briefly and we went up to the second floor and he showed us around the rooms there too before bringing us to the back porch in which there was a small flowery garden with a bench and fountain. I then saw a small cabin hidden in the brush of the trees that lined the property.

"What's that?" I asked pointing at it.

"Oh, that's where we live." Sean told me with a nod. "Do you have any questions?"

"No, thank you very much Sean." My mother said with a smile. The boy nodded his head and flashed a the same smile he regularly showed. I noticed that he continuously held his hands behind his back, smiled and bowed. I came from a poor house, and there were going to be servants here? "You can go back to your normal tasks. Thank you."

"It was an absolute pleasure." Sean said before walking back in the house.

"So.. Servants?" I spoke to my mother.

"That's the only reason I agreed to move in, they live back there and your grandfather took care of them." My mother informed me. "They would have had to leave otherwise. Rosa has been good every time I've visited. I guess we'll have to adapt. You have until the September to adjust."

I nodded and returned to my room, when I walked in I could see Marika placing a box on the floor. She stood straight up and turned to me. "Hello Mr. Fischbach! I've almost finished carrying your belongings upstairs. I'll get the rest now."

"Aren't they heavy?" I asked. "Do you want help?"

"Oh no, you're perfectly fine." Marika laughed and I could hear that odd sound again that made me tilt my head to the side.

"What is your accent?" I asked her.

She looked a little surprised before laughing a small bit and speaking. "Well, when Jack and I were little, we immigrated here with our mother and father from Ireland - he died not long after Ninette was born - Ninette and Elena were both born here, so it would make sense if they didn't sound like Jack and I."

"Who's Jack?" I asked.

"Oh!" She squeaked before shaking her head slowly. "Sorry, I meant Sean!"

"Why did you call him Jack?" I asked.

"What I've always called him." She shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I better keep getting your boxes. Let me know if you need anything Mark!" She walked past me out the room. I looked at the boxes and was wondering if I would even keep them when we had an inheritance like this. I couldn't even fathom how much we had gained. Not only was my grandfather rich, but he owned a multi-million dollar company that was given to my mother's care, being an only child, and all.

I walked through the house, admiring the artwork on the wall when I saw the little four year old dragging a bag across the floor.

"Do you need any help, little one?" I asked her with a smile.

"Oh hi Mr. Fischbach!" Ninette smiled at me. "No thank you, I'm just taking the laundry downstairs!"

"There's laundry already?" I asked.

"It's mostly blankets and table cloths." She shrugged before dragging it away. 

I walked around some more, no one wanted my help and I didn't know how I felt about it. It was like there was nothing for me to do but walk around aimlessly. I walked down stairs and into the kitchen where I saw Sean watching dishes. The sleeves of his button-up shirt rolled up, water splashed on his vest a little bit.

He was whistling a tune as he did it, I didn't mean to stand there and stare, but he was really adorable looking. He looked so content to be cleaning too, how old was this kid? He saw me out of the corner of his eye and he turned to me with a smile.

"Did you need something, Mr. Fischbach?" He asked.

"Um.. How old are you?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh, seventeen." Sean told me.

"So do you go to school?"

"Not during the summertime, but otherwise yes." Sean said. "I doubt we'll go to the same school though."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Well because," Sean began to explain. "You'll probably go to Greenhill Academy, a private school for the upper class civilians." He said as he turned the tap off and began to dry his hands on a towel before going to use it on the dishes and put them away. "I go to Franklin Central High School. It's a public school."

"Oh, do you like school?" I asked.

Sean laughed a little. "Not as much as I like being here. You'll probably like school though so don't let me discourage you. If you really want to meet a few people before school starts, you should make sure to be at the housewarming party."

"The what?" I asked.

"Excuse me," He said as he walked around me and then continued. "The neighbors are coming to celebrate your arrival. There are quite a few people your age that I think you might like. They're nice."

"Do you have friends?" I asked.

Sean seemed a little taken back by the question. "Well.. I suppose, but I don't go out very often. I have tasks to do here."

"Does it bother you?"

"No, I like cleaning."

"How?"

Sean laughed, it was a nice laugh and he had a pretty smile too. "I don't know. Just do."

"I don't want to go to that private school you told me about." I let out a sigh and drummed my fingers against the island in the middle of the kitchen. Sean looked at me with a bit of confusion. "I'm not a rich kid."

"You come from old money," Sean said. "You wouldn't like going to the same school I do. It's best if you go to that school in the end. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have yard work to do."

"Yeah sure." I said and he bid me farewell before leaving the room. I didn't know how I felt about this, these people did so much work around the house and they stayed by even though they knew that my grandfather had passed. I wonder why.

~AN

First chapter go me!

ALSO GUYS I'M REALLY PUMPED ABOUT THIS COVER, ISN'T IT COOL??? I TOOK SO MUCH TIME MAKING IT AND I THINK IT LOOKS COOL.

*Sigh* I love making covers. It's the best part.

Also this is still modern dayish, and also this will be all I post of this until I finish my other too books which will be soon I just wanted to put these out there so yeah!

*Cough* check out my other stuff *cough*

What? That wasn't shameless self promotion or anything.

Rinny!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 7.2K 37
"Well hello gorgeous." He smiled at me, his hair falling down over his face. "I haven't seen you around here before." ~ This fanfiction will contain...
387 19 35
____________________________________ When a boy grows too fond of a childhood friend when moving back into state, he slowly loses himself in his love...
96.2K 3.2K 22
Jack has had a crush on Mark since..... Forever really. He just can't tell him about it because he fears it will ruin their relationship they have. I...
1.1K 101 38
Jacks girlfriend (Gab) broke up with him, Jack was hart broken and needed his friends to help him through the heart brake. When Jack found out how he...