Falling For The Enemy

By PoJayneBartaby

Cover Credit - @sammiehobson ------------------------------- Miniminter Fanfiction/Sidemen Fanfiction ... More

Chapter 1 - The Letter
Chapter 2 - Additions To The Team
Chapter 3 - Journey Ride + Vlogs
Chapter 4 - Arrival
Chapter 5 - Meeting The Team
Chapter 6 - Crush?
Chapter 7 - More Crushes
Chapter 8- Boyfriend?
Chapter 9- Fight
Chapter 10- Comfort + Confront
Chapter 11 - Collab
Chapter 12 - The Dare
Chapter 13 - Awkward
Chapter 14 - Missing
Chapter 15 - "Hobson?"
Chapter 16 - Ready?
Chapter 17 - Question
Chapter 18 - Match Time
Chapter 19 - Fuck You!

Chapter 20 - Happiness

114 6 6
By PoJayneBartaby

TRIGGER WARNING: SMUT? A BIT? MAYBE?

SIMON'S POV

After all the havoc that happened the day of the match, we all decided that the match would end in a draw. Simplest way out I guess. Many people tweeted if everything was alright and about me finally having a girlfriend. We all tweeted out that Sammie was badly injured, so we will be looking after her.

For the girlfriend part, well, that went pretty well than I expected. Besides the hardcore fangirls that say that they want me to be with them, everyone was very supportive to this, and it made me happy.

You are probably wondering what happened to Kacey, Kasey and Tia.

Kacey; stayed with the police force and acted like an undercover cop. Being apart of serious crimes and making the place safer, has made him really happy. We see him from time to time, and honestly, he is actually a good guy. He said that he put on a douche act so he could allure Kasey to him. Which is understandable, as she is a douche herself.

Kasey; sentenced to prison for a lifetime for trying to commit a 'murder'. Turns out the drug that Tia put in Sammie drink, was a new drug that leads to death. Which made me panic as I do not want to want to loose Sammie at all. They said that Sammie was luck enough to be alive. I'm so luck that she is, I wouldn't know what to do with my life.

Tia; well with withholding the drug, she was sentenced with 5 years in prison (I dunno), and has a restraining order against all of us. Melody told Tia's parents and her family, and they all dislike Tia for her actions.

After those two were escorted out of the building, Sammie was free to go within a couple few days. Sure, they pumped the drug out if her system, but they wanted to run through more tests to identify what the drug contained. And as they did that, I stood by her side throughout it all.

Once she was allowed out of the hospital, we all went home (myself and a few of the guys and girls). I told her to rear as the hospital beds weren't comfortable enough, so she obliged and went to my room.

Right now, I'm currently in the living room, surrounded by my friends and their girlfriends.

Oh right, you don't know.

Remember when the guys confessed about who they liked. Yeah, I remember too. Well they all finally had the balls and they asked them out, and they all said yes surprisingly. So we are all together, minus Sammie.

Its odd y'know.

Going from watching these girls YouTube videos, which led to a charity football match, to now, this. It was 'interesting' to say the least.

"I see you are drifting off into your little world than focus in the football game." I heard a voice say. I looked to my right and saw Sammie, she smiled and sat down beside me, placing her head upon my shoulder once she was comfortable.

"What were you thinking about!?" She asked, as she intertwined our hands together. I smiled and placed a kiss upon her forehand. "Just thinking about everything that has happened." I told her, squeezing her hand slightly. "Oh right." She retorts, snuggling into me.

We continued to watch the football. It ended disappointingly. 0-0, not that entertaining. "You know, I've been thinking.." Vik trailed. Everyone looked at him. "I feel like its time to tell the fans. I mean, they already ship us enough, might as well tell them. Like they know about some of us, but not all." Vik continued.

"Big collab?" Tobi suggested. We all smiled and nodded.

After grabbing all the equipment and making sure everything is in place, we pressed the record button and started talking.

*afterwards*

After the video was recorded, I instantly put it on YouTube, no jumpcuts, just some background music was added. Once that was public on YouTube, I decided to plan video ideas. I hear a knock on my door; "Come in." I said, just audible enough for then to heard. I hear the door open, but I was too fixated on what a video ideas that I was planning, I didn't realise Sammie was at the door.

I looked towards the door and saw Sammie standing there, resting against the doorframe. "You alright?" I asked, looking at her then back at the notebook. I heard the door close and footsteps walking towards me. I look up and see her, standing beside me, her arms wide open. "You want a hug?" I asked and she nodded. I moved my wheely chair away from my desk and patted my legs, indicating for Sammie to sit in my lap.

I'm lazy okay.

She smiled and sat on my lap, her arms snaked around my waist, whilst I snaked mine around her waist. Her head was placed in the crook of my neck, and I could feel her smile. I moved the chair with my feet towards my desk. I continued doing what I was doing whilst hugging Sammie. After a while, I felt her attacking my next with tiny kiss, which made me smile. I moved my head slightly, exposing my neck more.

I felt her make little hickeys upon my neck, making me moan quietly. "Babe.." I said, placing my hands upon her sides. She looked up and smirked at me; "Yes."

I placed my left hand upon her cheek, whilst with my right hand I moved a piece of hair out of her face. "I love you Sam." I said, staring into her sparkling eyes. "I love you too Si." She retorts, making me smile. I leaned forward and connected our lips. I felt her smile into the kiss, which made me smile too. I pecked her lips multiple times before trailing kisses down her jawline, then down her neck, leaving little hickeys upon her skin.

She moaned quietly, which made me smirk. I stood up from my chair, holding onto her tightly and made my way to the bed. I laid her down into the bed, still kissing down her neck. I felt her tugging at the hems of my top, wanting my top off. I obliged. I took my top off and kissed her lips, tugging on the hems of her top. She smiled against my lips before taking off her top too, then reconnecting our lips.

I trailed my hands down her sides, making her shiver under my touch. I kissed down her jawline, onto her neck then down her collar bone, creating little love bites upon there too. I moved away slightly and looked at what I had imprinted into her skin and smiled. "You are so beautiful." I whispered sensually, running my hand through her brown hair, then placing it upon her cheek.

She smiled at my comment and pecked my lips. "And you are so handsome." Sammie retorts, making me smile. She reconnects our lips, and just like that, we turn over and she is sitting on the lower half of my torso. She pecked my lips a couple of times, making me smile, then trailed kisses upon my jawline and down to my neck, creating love bites once again. I'm guessing, since I put so many one her, she wanted to add more.

I heard a knock on my door, which made Sammie groan, but she didn't not stop what she was doing. "Who is it?" I shouted. "JJ and Josh." I hears Josh say. "Do not come in!" I shouted and you could hear both if them giggle to themselves. "You getting some action fam?!" I hear JJ shouted and laughed slightly. "Josh, make sure JJ does not come in." I told him. "Sure."

Sammie looked at the creation she made a smiled. "Go into my bed. I'll sort the guys out." I told her and she nodded. She got off my torso and I got up from my bed, making my way towards the door. I open the door. "What do you guys want?" I ask, leaning against the door frame. "I'm a bit busy." I continued and I heard Sammie laugh slightly. "I was, well, we, were going to tell you that we were going out to get a bite to eat with the girls, and wondered if you wanted to tag along. But if you're busy, we can get you and Sammie something whilst we are out." Josh told me. "Please. Have fun." I told them both.

"Dude. Turn your head." JJ said, and I rolled my eyes. I felt JJ poke my neck. "6 hickeys. That's a new record. You never got one." JJ said, laughing afterwards. "Yeah, yeah. You can't make anymore single jokes now." I told him, laughing. "Oh." He said in a sad expression, which made me laugh slightly. "Well see you Si." Josh said, walking away. "JJ!" He shouted. "Oh yeah, I'm meant to go now." He said making me and Josh laugh.

I closed my door and made my way to my bed. I smiled when I saw Sammie. She was curled up in the covers, asleep. I got into bed and pulled her close, my arm securely around her waist. She snuggled into my chest. I traced small shapes upon her bare back and kissed the top of her head.

To think after everything, I ended up with some as amazing as her.

------------------------------
Sup people of the interwebs,

Yes it has been a while since I've wrote something on this account. Writers block is a bitch. I hope you like this chapter, the last and final chapter. If you did like the chapter, please comment and vote. I hope you have/had a great day and I'll hopefully see you guys soon. Bye!

PoJayneBartaby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 19K 62
Not all goes to plan when Mila Harvey gets whisked away on an all expenses paid holiday with her two best friend's, a group of people she's neve...
26.6K 181 53
Autumn Young is a random 17 year old with a story... What happens when her mum and dad die and she has to move to her foster parents house and they a...
38.6K 871 33
"So you're telling me that you can get anyone to fall for you?" "Obviously, Look at me!" "Ok JJ, we bet you £20 each that you can't get... Minter to...
59.2K 1K 64
Version 2 Y/N Zerker has returned to London and has been invited to live with Josh and his friends. One of them catches her eye. But will her past co...