Forever In Love With My Broth...

By Faded_May_Roses

(Second Book to Falling In Love With My Brother's Best Friend) Dylan landed the role of Stiles on the new sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 47

6.2K 170 38
By Faded_May_Roses

Hello everyone! Here is an update... finally right? I know for sure that I will not be updating within the next two weeks due to school.

Also I want to let all of you know that there is maybe two chapters left of this book. I'm sad about it too, but I am in the process of writing a Stiles Stilinski story. :) it won't be uploaded on wattpad for a while, but if you would like the first chapter (just to see what it will be like) let me know.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and have a good day! Thank you for being so patient!

Love,

El

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't know." The voice was unfamiliar.

My head was spinning. I opened my eyes only to see that everything was still fuzzy. I grabbed my head in pain and closed my eyes again. This has to be one of the worst headaches I've ever had.

The more I think about it, I realize that I can't remember what happened.

"She's waking up." Hands were on my wrists and then they were zip tied too tightly. There were definitely going to marks around my wrists.

I opened and closed my eyes a few times. The light was way too bright though and would definitely take some time to get used to.

I heard Chase crying and although it hurt my head I had to get to him.

"Chase." I mumbled. I looked around again and noticed I was in the living room. The light hurt my eyes so I closed them again.

"She's hurt, idiot. Just let her go. Take me for whatever you're going to do." Kyle said. I opened my eyes again and fought through the pain.

Kyle was sitting just a few feet away from me, his hands tied too. But our ankles were zip tied.

What is going on? Is this a robbery? Cause they can take whatever they want. As long as my family is safe.

"She's up!" Someone said really excitedly. Stop yelling.

"What should we do, boss?" A man asked.

"Wait." I looked to Kyle who was staring at me. Let me rephrase that. I looked to a spinning Kyle.

"Chase."

"He's right over there, Cals. They haven't touched him. How are you?"

"My head is killing me." I took a breath. "I'm seeing two of you." I closed my eyes. "And you're spinning." I put my hands to my head. I knew it wasn't going to stop the pain, but I was willing to try anything.

"Shit. Hey!" He yelled. I winced in pain and Chase cried louder. My baby.

I turned over on my knees. Hoping that I could crawl to him.

"Cals?"

"I need him, Ky." When I tried to sit on my knees I only fell over, hitting my head once more. This can't be good.

"Mommy is here baby." I said weakly. I tried getting up again, but was pushed down by someone. "Please. He needs me. I swear I won't do anything. I can quiet him down."

I looked up to the man and he looked behind the couch. Only a couple seconds passed before the man pushed my back forward and cut the tight ties.

I watched as he picked Chase up, holding him far away from him. I reached up and Chase held his arms out to me. I wiped the snot and drool from his face and then held him to my chest.

"I know, baby. Momma's here. Shhh." I cried and rocked him back and forth, ignoring the pain in my head.

"What's going on?" I know that voice. But it can't be. They wouldn't do this to me would they? "I asked you something." She yelled to the man who untied me.

"Boss said she could. He was loud anyways." Chase quieted his screams. I lifted him up and put his legs around me.

"Mommy's here, Chase. Mommy's here."

"That could've been my baby." I froze and my eyes locked with Kyle's in a panic. Foot steps were loud as they approached the side of me. I looked down to the feet and then up to the face.

"Nolan." I whispered. He smiled and reached his hand out slowly.

"Touch her and I'll kill you." Nolan laughed and shook his head.

"You were always the over protective one of Cals. Remember that time when we stayed out a little too late passed your curfew? Ah, fun times."

"He wouldn't do such a thing." Jessica said looking at at Kyle. She rolled her eyes at me and then looked to Nolan. "What now babe?"

"Babe?" Kyle asked looking between the two. He laughed before continuing. "Two nut jobs together? It makes sense." I rubbed Chase's back as he finished crying.

"He looks just like you." Nolan told me. He tried to touch him but I moved closer to Kyle. "You know we could've had children. You and me."

Jessica stomped off.

"I'm going to go find valuables." She grunted. That bitch.

"They would've all been mini yous. The dream." He sighed and stood up. "But then he came along." Venom laced his words.

"Dylan."

"Who gives a fuck." He waved his hand in the sky. "We all know you two aren't going to last." I kissed Chase's shoulder, focusing on him. "He's no good for you anyways. You can do better. Someone like me."

I looked and Kyle and he put his hands on my knee. Chase sat plopped down on my thighs and put his head on my chest, sucking his thumb. I smiled and kissed his head.

"That's my baby." I whispered holding him close. He closed his eyes and I kissed his head again.

Nolan looked at me for the longest time, making me uncomfortable. He then walked off to which I was grateful for.

I looked at Kyle with tears in my eyes.

"I think I have a plan."

Nolan came back minutes later. He stood in front of us and then began to pace. Why? I wasn't sure, but it made me nervous.

"So when did you and our crazy cousin get together?" Kyle asked clearly amused. I was wondering the same thing, but that at the same time I didn't care.

"We've always had a thing for Callie. Well I mean I've always hated her and Nolan wanted her back and the only way for that to happen was tying her up. Beating her with the pan was my idea. It was fun and something I've wanted to do for years." Jessica said. Nolan looked at me sadly.

"You never answered my letters."

"Letters?" I asked confused. Kyle sighed and Nolan looked at him, very pissed.

"He sent letters to you as he sat in prison. Where he should be now. Rotting."

"Good behavior." He shrugged. Kyle looked at him funny as if he couldn't believe it.

"Dyl, Scott, and I thought it would be best to toss them before you saw them." Kyle looked over to me with a shrug. "It's not like you were going to read them." I mean he was right. Why would I want to read them?

"You mean to tell me you kept them from her?!" Nolan asked pissed. Kyle smiled, pissing him off more. This isn't going to be good.

"Ky, stop." I whispered. Nolan yelled before storming up to Kyle and repeatedly punching him. I covered Chase's ears.

"Can we do that to her too?" Jessica asked excitedly. Nolan stepped away from Kyle. I gasped when Kyle's face was bloody. His nose dropped blood and his mouth was bleeding.

After grabbing ahold of his sleeve, I pulled him up. He spit out a mouthful of blood. I looked around and grabbed one of Chase's blankets from the couch. I patted the blood from his face.

"Go upstairs." Nolan told Jessica. "I'll be up in a minute." She crossed her arms over her chest and stomped off like a child. Nolan looked at me sadly and walked off. When their footsteps were no longer heard I turned to Kyle.

"How-"

"Under the couch we are leaning on is my phone. Get it." He looked to the stairs to make sure no one was coming. I struggled to find it then when I did I smiled. "Call Scott. Tell him to add Dylan to the call." I nodded and quickly unlocked it.

My fingers fumbled as I tried to do this quickly. I found Scott's name and called him. Scott wasn't very good at answering his phone, so I really hope now he was going to answer.

"Come on." I whispered after the third ring.

"Hey I-"

"Scott? Listen to me." I whispered. "I need you to call the police. Send them home. Kyle and I are being held captive by Jessica, Nolan, and some other guy."

"What?" He asked confused. Now is no the time to be stupid, Scott.

"Listen to me, Scott. Call the police. We are being held captive."

"Tell him to stay on the line." Kyle whispered.

"Kyle said stay on the line the entire time. And add Dylan to this call please?" A tear fell on my cheek and I looked down to Chase. "Explain this to him. But don't let him to anything stupid."

"Ok. Are you hurt?" They began to come down the stairs so I put the phone back under the couch. Chase looked up to me and I tried to make him happy, but his face scrunched up and he began to cry again.

My poor baby. I tried not to cry as I rocked him back and forth.

"Shut the baby up for Christ sake." Jessica said in disgust.

"Mommy is right here, baby." I smiled and bounced my legs, but it wasn't working. When loud noises began to sound he cried harder. "Shh, Chase. It's okay, sweetie." Nolan bent down and put his hands on Chase.

"No." I cried. He pulled him away from me. "Mommy is here, Chase." I yelled as he cried. "Shh, baby. I'm right here." Nolan set him in his play area again.

"What the fuck!" Kyle yelled. "He wasn't doing anything."

"He needs me." I cried. Jessica walked over to me.

"Shut up, whore." She slapped me across the face. I grabbed my cheek and she laughed. "God, it feels so good to do that." I looked up to her and she went to hit me again but I pulled her down and began to punch her. She pushed me over and began to beat me. I tired to cover my face, but she moved my hands away. With every punch was an insult. As she kept punching me, I saw double again.

If I don't have brain damage after this, I'll be surprised.

"What the hell!" Nolan yelled pulling her off me. I rolled to my side in pain, holding my bloody nose.

Nolan tried to touch me but I elbowed his hand away.

"You can have anything you want. Just let us go." Kyle said.

"Give me my son." I sat up slowly. My head spun again and I don't know how much longer I could handle it. "I promise I'll do anything you want. Just let me hold him."

The other man showed up in front of us.

"Oh, this is Hank. We were friends in prison." I looked to the tall, muscly, tattooed guy. He was definitely older than us. Maybe in his forties.

Nolan nodded to him and he walked towards Chase. I wiped my face with my shirt sleeve.

"I've got kids of my own, so I know what it's like." Chase sat in my lap again and I rocked him back and forth as he tried to stop crying.

"I'm here, baby. Right here." I put my cheek on his and my hand on the back of his head.

"Will you two excuse us?" Nolan asked. He nudged Hank and grabbed Jessica's hand. For some reason they keep going upstairs.

"Phone." Kyle said. I picked it up and handed it to him. "Did you call?" He whispered. "She's fine." He paused then nodded. "He's fine. Did you call the police?" He looked over to me.

They were now yelling loudly. Well Jessica and Nolan were. I winced in pain and held Chase tighter, hoping this would be over very soon.

"Dylan, that's not a good idea. Calm down and just wait until the cops are here before you-" he sighed and handed me the phone. I took a shaky breath.

"Hi, handsome." I said with a smile.

"Please tell me you two are okay." Just hearing his voice made this a little bit better. I closed my eyes and imagined him.

"We are, Dyl. Just please don't do anything. I can't have you getting hurt." I could imagine him running a hand through his hair and pacing. "Baby?" Kyle looked at me. "If you try anything they may hurt us."

"If they lay a hand on you-" I shook my head.

"I love you." I told him.

"I'm going to get you soon, Callie." I nodded.

"I know. Just don't do anything stupid."

"I love you. So much. Give Chase-" Kyle nudged me and I put the phone back under the couch.

"So here's the deal." Nolan began with his little group behind him. Jessica looked at me and then down to her bags. Actually they were my bags full of my possessions. Not that I care about any of them cause I just want to be released, but still.

I looked back to Nolan, who was staring at me.

"Callie comes with me." Kyle laughed.

"No fucking way, psycho." Nolan grabbed him by his ear and threw him down to the ground.

"Let me finish." He said through gritted teeth. He stood back up and wiped his hands on his pants as if there were something on them. "Either Callie comes with me or we wait."

"Until what?" I asked holding Chase closer. Nolan smirked and Jessica giggled.

"Dylan gets here."

"Can this day get any better?!" Jessica asked before skipping of towards the kitchen.

Chase was now sleeping in my arms and I was still trying to figure out a way to escape. I don't understand why no one has come to rescue us yet. It's been hours. My head is throbbing and I don't exactly know how much longer I can deal with the pain.

Chase moved in my arms and I kissed his forehead. I'm just happy they didn't do anything to him. If they would've touched him it would not have been good.. for them at least.

I looked out the front window and saw cops. They held a finger up to their mouth and I looked away. Kyle was falling asleep next to me and I nudged him.

"Cals, let me sleep." How can he be sleeping right now? Does he not remember the situation we were in?

"Look." He opened his eyes and looked at me before looking out front. His body straightened up and I smiled.

"It's about damn time." I shushed him. Kyle looked back to me with a smile and happy tears fell from my eyes. "When do you think they'll-" before he could finish two cops stood in front of us.

"You're safe now." One whispered. He helped me and Chase up after cutting the zip tie from my ankles. "Are you alright?" I nodded and he put a hand on my back, guiding me outside. Kyle was right behind us and as soon as we left a couple cops quickly and quietly stormed the house.

Before I could take another step, Dylan engulfed Chase and I in a hug. I've missed him. Being in his arms calmed me down so much.

"Thank god you're okay." He kissed my head and then kissed me. "Is he okay?" He grabbed Chase and looked him over.

"That's not his blood." Dylan took my face in his open hand and examined me. "I'm fine, Dyl." I closed my eyes due to the police lights.

"No, you're not. Come on, baby." He put his arm around my shoulder and walked us to the paramedics. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there." He pulled me into his arms and I kissed his chest.

"I'm just glad were together now."

Chase was fine, but I wasn't. I had a severe concussion the other things were minor: like my bruised side from when Jessica kicked me repeatedly.

Dylan stood at the end of the ambulance with his arms crossed. Although he was extremely happy that we were alive and alright, he was not thrilled about the situation. Not only could I tell by his body language and the tapping of his fingers against his arm, but he was expressing how he felt to Kyle.

Kyle had some minor issues, but other than that he was fine. I know he felt bad for not being able to do anything, but there's nothing he could have done.

I watched Dylan and he watched the paramedic examine me further. This was not the time, but I couldn't help but to stare at him. He cared so much about me, which made what I was thinking about one hundred times better.

"You'll have to get a full examination done by the hospital, but other than that you look okay." The man told me. Dylan shook his hand.

"Thank you." Dylan pulled his keys out from his pocket. "I'm taking you to the hospital." He grabbed my hand, but I didn't move. "Babe, you have to get checked out."

"We've been engaged for a while." I spoke. Dylan looked at me confused.

"Yeah." He tilted his head slightly.

"You're stating the obvious again." Scott said. Ignoring him, I went on with what I wanted to say.

"Lets get married." Dylan's eyes widened and I continued with my explanation. "Why should we wait any longer? While we were stuck in there I was thinking about it. We are obviously in love with each other. So why wait?" Dylan smiled and kissed me.

"Pick a date and I'll make sure to cancel anything planned." I hugged him and he picked me up. I winced and he immediately set me down. "I'm so in love with you, Callie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
60.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.3M 57.6K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
765K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...