Homophobic (l.s)

By larrystyIinson

Harry Styles is starting his senior years at Seabrook High. He's intelligent, handsome and also is proudly ap... More

Homophobic AU
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note / Update

Chapter 24

64.1K 2.1K 3.6K
By larrystyIinson

(Sexual content warning)

"I don't want to stop," Harry mumbles against Louis' lips

Louis' brain isn't thinking right, it's in complete and utter overdrive. The alcohol has completely taken over, and his hands can't stop touching every inch of Harry. The taste of the alcohol on Harry's tongue is more sweet than bitter. It's addicting.

The warmth completely envelops Louis, even though he feels as though the temperature couldn't get any higher, the warmth is comforting. This is the type of warmth that Louis never wants to escape. It's a tropical holiday without not even having to leave home.

Louis gently bites down on Harry's lips, inciting Harry to let out a low moan. The sound alone causes Louis to press further into him, gripping at his shirt and running his tongue against Harry's lower lip. Their foreheads are pressed against another, and both hearts are at an all time high.

"You drive me crazy," Louis exhales, touching Harry's face, forcing him to look into his eyes

Harry's pupils are blown out of proportion, covering the entirety of the green that Louis loves oh so dearly. Louis can't help but drink in every aspect of Harry in this moment. His hair is tousled & crazy, and it makes Louis' knees weak knowing he did that. His lips are a dark pink and swollen, and blush has creeped up his neck and all over his face. It's a peachy glow that makes Louis want to combust.

"Why do you look at me like that?" Harry blinks, chest rising and falling rapidly

"Like what?"

"I don't know, like I might disappear,"

"Well you might. I don't want this moment to disappear and I want to take it all in. Every moment,"

Harry supresses a smile, but Louis notices the dimple that appears, and that causes all the air in his chest to leave.

"I want to keep going," Harry reaches forward, gripping onto the bottom of Louis' shirt, tugging him back towards his body.

Louis swallows thickly, and weakly steps forward.

"Me too, god me too. But remember where we are," Louis looks over his shoulder and back at Harry.

Harry's face falters for a moment, and Louis swears he can see the blood draining from his face. He knows the panic and terror is starting to sink in, and it's up to him to keep the situation calm. Before he can think of a logical thing to do, he presses his lips against Harry's one more time.

He isn't sure if it is a desperate bid to calm Harry down, or just a desperate kiss because he never wants to fucking stop. He wants this moment on repeat for the rest of his life. Louis knows if he doesn't stop this right now, they'll both probably do something they'll regret.

But is it regret? Because fuck...Louis wants it, and it's obvious Harry does too. While Louis' mind starts to go into the gutter, he doesn't even realise that he's started to unbutton Harry's shirt.

He feels hands firmly pressing on his chest, as if to bring him back to earth. He steps back, and blinks.

"Lou,"

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have. I just- you make me like this,"

"We're at a student party right now. Can we just leave? Go somewhere away from here. I want to,"

Louis genuinely contemplates it for a moment, until the reality starts dawning on him. They're both in a house filled with students, and a few other teacher chaperones. The hallway is filled with teenagers, and they've both been in a locked room for some time. Louis feels the heat leaving his body very quickly and is replaced by utter dread. He watches as the panic starts to settle back onto Harry's face.

"How can be both get out of here?" Harry speaks quietly

Louis swallows thickly and looks around the room.

"I want to leave with you, I really do. But there's no way...We can't both leave. We'll most certainly be seen and that'd be the end of everything,"

"Can we just...you know...here?"

"Harry, think about the situation we're currently in. You're asking me to do you on what is probably Zayn's desk,"

Although, once the sentence leaves his mouth, he thinks it isn't such a bad idea. Zayn's a brat anyway.

"Okay good point, well do you want me to leave first," Harry starts to button his shirt back up.

Louis wants nothing more than to take the rest of it off, and it's causing strain on his body to fight it, but he can't dig himself a bigger grave right now.

"I should probably leave first," Louis straightens his hair out.

"I think you have bigger problems to sort out rather than your hair right now," Harry smirks

"I'm distracting myself from it. I can't just tell it to turn off Harold,"

"I can fix it," Harry looks at Louis with wide puppy eyes.

"What! Are you kidding?" Louis barely stutters the words out, as Harry gets down on his knees.

Louis feels as if his eyeballs are going to fall out of their sockets and roll the fuck away. This is an entire out of body experience and he falters. He puts a hand on Harry's shoulder to stop him, but words aren't coming out of his mouth.

"Door is locked right?" Harry mumbles

"Yeah...Yeah," Louis shakes his head fast, and he feels if Harry doesn't unzip the jeans this instant than he'll explode.

He hears the zip, and then the release of the pressure. He looks down at Harry, and Louis' mouth is sandpaper dry. Words are incomprehensible. Harry chews on his bottom lip and looks up at Louis, with his hand around Louis. He raises an eyebrow, and Louis lets out a groan.

He looks back at the door and throws his head back, as he feels Harry envelop him.

"Oh my fucking god, holy fuck," Louis can't stop swearing.

"How the fuck-Who taught you this? That's surely illegal-fuck,"

Louis' whole body feels like it's floating towards heaven, and his mind is somewhere else. There's not one part of him that's in this present moment. He doesn't know how long passes, but he knows it really isn't very long. Because he's decided that Harry's mouth is something of the gods.

"If you don't stop, I will most definitely shoot in your mouth," Louis tries to warn him with a strained voice. His eyes start rolling into the back of his head.

A god. A pure fucking god.

Louis can't even mutter the word, before his whole vision goes white. He feels as if there's fire in every part of his body, and he knows he's letting out the most ridiculous noise in the world. But Harry's mouth doesn't move and that makes Louis' knees buckle. A few moments later, once the initial feeling subsides and Louis is left a panting mess, Harry stands up.

Louis can't help but stare, his jaw is slack.

"Do you need help fixing yourself up too?" Harry smirks

His lips are so puffy and pink right now. Louis quickly fixes himself up and zips his pants up.

"I am going to need to know where the fuck you learnt that?"

"No one in particular. I was winging it,"

Louis rolls his eyes, but quickly realises he wasn't kidding. Harry's cheeks start to turn a shade of red from embarrassment. Louis can feel the awkwardness rising now that the sexual tension on his side has dissipated.

"You leave first, make up some story. But look less like you've just sucked someone's life out of their dick,"

Harry's eyes widen from mortification, and he wipes his mouth.

"Okay, I'll talk to you soon,"

Louis knows they'll be talking soon, and it'll be a whole different level of serious after tonight.

"Yeah Harry, I'll talk to you soon. Just go,"

Without another word, Harry quickly makes a beeline out the door, and leaves Louis standing alone in the room. He gives it a few minutes before he decides to leave as well but spends those few minutes assessing himself out in a mirror and making sure he doesn't look wild.

When he does leave the room, he is instantly met with the smell of intense smoke and can see more students than before. No sign of Harry. He gently pushes himself through the crowds until he gets to the kitchen. He makes himself another drink, because he's getting too sober for this shit.

++

If the night wasn't already messy to begin with, after a few hours of heavy drinking things were out of control. Mostly the jocks, because they couldn't mix their drinks very well but Harry's sure that's just cause they're weak. Everyone had slowly started to leave the party, including Harry's friends. They were a bit angry and confused when Harry didn't want to leave, but that's purely for the fact Harry was hanging out waiting for Louis. And after a while of sitting in the cold outside, he's more than relieved to see Louis walk out. Alone.

"Hey," Harry starts to walk towards him.

Louis' head snaps towards him, eyes wide. He looks around quickly and over his shoulder to check the surroundings.

"My uber is just there, follow me while you can. We can't be seen," He whispers, quickly pointing to a car about 30 meters away.

Harry nods and keeps ahead of Louis, quickly making it into the back of the car. He lets Louis give the address, while he pulls out his phone to text his mother.

Hey mum, just wanted to let you know I am safe. Staying with the boys tonight. Love you.

The car ride is exceptionally quiet, but that's also because Louis doesn't want to incriminate himself in an uber of all places. Harry places his head against the window and can't help the heaviness that is growing on eyelids. He's aware of how tipsy he still is, and how exhausted he feels. And he must have fallen asleep because next minute he feels himself being carried. He lifts his head from the shoulder he's resting on and looks up to the side profile of Louis. He smiles to himself.

"Just for your information. You're taller than me, hence heavy but I'm trying to make this look really effortless, so I don't look like a loser,"

"I can walk," Harry tries to move

"No. I can do this,"

"You're making it harder for yourself, you're also drunk,"

"Alcohol makes me stronger, aren't you aware?" Louis smirks, but then his face falters.

"What?"

"I might be strong, but I'm not about to walk up those few steps, sorry Harold. You're on your own,"

Before Harry can register, he's standing and staring at the front of Louis' house. It's nice. It looks like a Louis house, if that even makes sense. Louis walks up towards the door and takes a bit to find the key and get into the damn house. And it's freezing. Harry stands behind him, arms crossed and shivering. He's almost certain he can get the key into the door faster than Louis at this point. Eventually it happens, and the lights on and they're inside.

"You can look around tomorrow, bed. Now," Louis starts to walk up the stairs.

"Okay,"

He follows Louis up the stairs, intently taking in every aspect of the place. To a normal person it wouldn't be anything spectacular, but to Harry it is, because anything and everything about Louis is nothing less than great.

Except for his shitty mood swings and attitude sometimes.

Louis' bed is neatly made and looks extremely comfortable.

"Alright, that's where you are," Louis smiles and starts to turn around.

"You aren't staying with me?" Harry's face falls, and Louis chuckles to himself.

"I wasn't aware that you wanted me to,"

"I want to lay next to you every day for the rest of my life, if I could,"

Harry inwardly cringes at his own words and starts to realise maybe he really needed to not drink as much as he had.

"Okay Harry, just tonight I'll stay with you,"

Harry takes his shirt off and climbs into bed. He melts into the mattress and the blankets are so soft and warm. And they smell like Louis. He closes his eyes and smiles to himself, stretching across the bed. He waits patiently while Louis takes him time prepping for bed, and even placing a glass of water on each bedside table. When the light turns off, Louis is quick under the covers and his arms are around Harry.

"You're warm, and it's cold out there,"

"How drunk are you Louis?"

"I wouldn't say too drunk, I had a few after what happened but I didn't want to black out. What about you Harold?"

"I had a few,"

Harry seizes up, as Louis presses his body against him and his lips brush against his neck, beard automatically scratching gently against his skin and causing goosebumps to appear everywhere.

"We're alone, in a house...." Louis mumbles and Harry exhales, feeling heat suddenly grow in the pit of his stomach.

"Louis, I just want to cuddle, please,"

And Louis silently agrees, pulling Harry into a gentle hug while they drift off to sleep. And it's the best sleep either of them has had in months. Until it's rudely interrupted by Eleanor in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.6K 36
there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styles, one of the popular boys in Castle se...
63.8K 1.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson is the shy kid in school. He keeps to himself, except a few friends. He has perfect grades and never gets in trouble. He was bullied...
13.7K 251 46
Louis Tomlinson is what many people see as a regular eighteen-year-old student. He is openly gay, and is accepted by practically everyone he goes to...
43.4K 1K 14
Harry Styles, a 18 year old boy without a place to stay. He's gay and has his feminine sides. He doesn't have much food, or other supplies. What hap...