Chapter 4

Tonight seemed to have Louis on edge. He was restless, uncomfortable and overall annoyed. He had attempted to sit down and watch some television but of fucking course there was nothing to watch. Louis switched the television off before throwing the remote to the other side of the couch, huffing to himself. He made his way upstairs to get changed out of his work clothes. Today was a bit different than other days, it's not every day he sees a student getting beaten to a pulp. It pretty much traumatised him to be honest, he hadn't seen that much blood in a really long time. However, he had made some improvement on the new kid in his class, "Harry Styles". He didn't hate the kid, but he didn't like him either. He couldn't put his finger on what he didn't like about the boy. It was his personality, his face, or his presence, perhaps the whole entire 3. He didn't mind Harry until he had found out he had a boyfriend. Louis wasn't homophobic, or at least he didn't think so. He'd taught gay students in classes before, but Harry was different. Why was Louis thinking about his student after school anyway?

Louis pushed the thought of Harry out of his mind, and slid his shirt off, before looking in the mirror. His reflection showed his sun kissed skin, and his perfectly carved muscles and his hard stomach. He began to unzip his jeans before grabbing a fresh pair of jocks, and having a quick shower. He had so many stupid pieces of assessment to mark, before a certain date but he needed a distraction for a while. He'd start it once he came home from the movies. He had organised this night with his long term girlfriend Eleanor Calder.

They had met roughly 3 years ago, when he first attended university. It's funny because they were two totally different people, studying 2 different degrees but somehow it had worked, this after anyway. Eleanor was studying in Law and Criminal Justice but also worked part-time as a model. She was strikingly beautiful with her long chestnut hair, and bright almond shaped hazel eyes. She had a thin, heart shaped face, and was only a little short than Louis. She modelled on a Thursday night, and usually Louis would go watch her, but today was Tuesday, and Tuesday was their movie night.

Once Louis had quickly had a shower, he send Eleanor a quick text.

Louis: What movie are we seeing?

Eleanor: I'm not entirely sure. I saw Perks of Being a Wallflower was on, that seems alright.

Louis: Seems perfect!

Eleanor: Just finished reading the book actually aha

Louis: Any good?

Eleanor: Amazing. I'll be over in 15. See you then x

Louis had to make this quick, he didn't want to keep Eleanor waiting. He dried his hair with the towel, and changed into a pair of dark denim jeans and a navy blue shirt, with white converse. He didn't bother with styling his hair, he didn't have enough time, and wasn't dressing to impress to be honest. He jogged downstairs, and decided to make himself a small glass of orange juice, to help him while he half-assed looked at some of the assignments. The first name he did notice however, was Harry Styles. He brought it closer to him. He was slightly astounded at how smooth Harry's writing was, and so easy to read. The first chapter was by far an A+. He quickly shoved it back in the pile when he heard the front door open. He spun around and stood up, smiling as Eleanor walked in. He walked towards her, and hugging her gently, kissing her gently.

"Hey babe," Louis smiles

"Hey, how's your night been?"

"It's been pretty boring actually, you ready to go?" He asks, and she nods

Louis stuffed his phone and wallet into his pocket before nodding and leading her out the door, closing it behind him. Eleanor looked extraordinary tonight. She wore a plain white t-shirt, and short denim shorts and white canvas shoes. Her hair had been dip dyed blonde and it was curled into little ringlets. She wore a light pink bracelet and had diamond studded earrings. She looked simple yet breathtakingly beautiful. He unlocks Eleanor's car and jumps in, waiting for Eleanor to close the door. He drives off fast, and doesn't really speak. He's not in the mood to speak, which is odd.