When Bonds Connect [discontin...

Oleh MajesticBunnie

Reverse Harem *** Hopeless Romantic? She was before. Mateless? She obviously isn't. Desperate to have a boyfr... Lebih Banyak

*Prologue
*Part 01
*Part 02
*Part 03
*Part 04
*Part 05
*Part 06
*Part 07
*Part 08
*Part 09
*Part 10
*Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
WOOF
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
FANG
Part 25
Just Got Tagged
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
P34|| Evil
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
P44|| Ghost
Just Got Tagged 2
Part 45
Special Part
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Special Part 2
Part 50 (Rewritten)
Part 51
Just Got Tagged 4
Part 52
Part 53
MUST READ| Really
P54|| BITE
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
P64|| MINE
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
5th Mate/Normal Update
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
FIFTH MATE
P74|| NUMB
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93

Special Part 3

1.6K 69 8
Oleh MajesticBunnie

A/N: I must be really crazy for choosing to write a special chappie other than study for the long test tomorrow but then, this is my way of saying thanks to all of you, guys. Although, I am feeling insecure of my writing right now... But anyways, here's the chappie!

A/N: It's in second pov and an X reader :)

Updated A/N: Thank you for the support, guys XD Hope you enjoy.

***

***

***

***

***

***

(Y/n) sat down on an isolated bench, exhausted by the run you have since early in the morning. You then harshly twisted the bottle's cap to open and brought the bottle to your pink dry ips, slowly chugging it down. After you were satisfied with the cool drink, you slowly looked up at the beautiful blue skies that were decorated with cotton candy looking clouds.

     The (h/c) haired woman began to remember the incident that happened here in this very own place, in this very bench, eight years ago. Your (e/c) eyes shimmered as you stared above the skies, reliving that memory with your once best friend.

    "(Y/n! (Y/n)!" It was a very warm afternoon day. As you quickly took a seat on your claimed bench in the park filled with playing children and nannies who watched over them, a childlike voice called out to you out of nowhere.

      But you only smiled. You were very familiarized by the voice already. The voice was owned by your only existing best friend, Levan. Still with a big smile on your face, you cocked your head behind you and saw him rushing over to your place with green eyes gleaming in undeniable excitement.

      He was obviously excited and happy to see you.

     "Levan!" You cried out as he reached your place and immediately gave you a big heartwarming hug. He laughed out loud while you reciprocated the affectionate gesture from your best friend.

      "How's school without me?" you asked with a silly grin soon forming later. "Don't tell me you cried because I'm not there!" You let out a laugh soon after at the statement you just said to your bestfriend.

      Levan pouted while he stroked your soft (h/c) hair with such a gentle hand. It brought tingles to you in every second. In a determined voice, he then answered with conviction, "am not. I didn't cry at school!"

       "Oh, right," you teasingly said.

       He rolled his eyes and gave up on stroking your hair. "I did not cry. Really. I'm, afterall, all grown up."

       With that, you threw a fit of snickers. It was sometimes fun messing with Levan. You pulled out from the embrace and gave him a adorable smile that softened his features a bit. "So, you didn't miss me then?"

      He got taken aback by your sudden question. His cute face flared up, and he was speechless for a while. You smiled innocently at him while you stared straight to his grogeous green eyes with your (e/c) eyes.

      He gulped. "I-i-i--- uh----" He blushed more. His eyes then fell down to the ground while he felt embarrassment to the words he had just admitted. "Of course! I miss you!"

      You chuckled. "Really?"

      He nodded, feeling shy for a sudden. You giggled at the cuteness of the boy mumbling yes in the most shy manner to you. So, you gave him a pat in the shoulder and also said, "I miss you too" in a whisper tone.

     He looked up at you with a stunned expression, which you sent it back with an innocent smile. That day with him later was fun as you chatted there with him in the bench with lots and lots things.

     But then...

      You frowned upon the recollection of the memory of him suddenly being hitted in the head by a ball, causing him to lose his balance and bumped his head into a rock. That was tragic indeed, for there were lots of blood that could traumatized a kid so bad. Levan was immediately rushed in the hospital, and you never see him again. His parents put the blame on you for him having amnesia.

    You flinched at the words you remembered them calling to you. They were calling you a worthless kid, disgraceful, a devil, and such. But it wasn't your fault! You were just a kid back then and was innocent in those times. You sighed. And there was also a time from three years ago of you seeing him again. He was so tall in that time, and he looked more mature and handsome as ever.

     But as you were about to greet him, a girl came out and suddenly giving him hugs and pecks in the cheeks. You were totally dumbfounded and somehow sad and felt betrayed at the same time. However, you never walked towards him and left him there with his girlfriend. He looked happy in her arms after all.

     Oh, God, why am I even trying to recall these things? You thought after you heaved out an exhausted sigh.

     A few minutes, you closed your eyes and opened it again. You then realized that children were starting to appear around your surroundings, a cue for you to leave this place of memories. You stood up and was immediately about to walk away when someone reached over you.

      It was a man, and he was panting heavily.

     And he looked very familiar. You couldn't see his face because he was facing down on the floor while his hands on his knees. And he was trying to catch his breath in order for him to speak in a language that you could understand. Minutes later, he looked up, and you were shocked to see it was him.

      Him, as in Levan. Your (e/c) eyes widened upon the realization.

    He definitely still have amnesia, for he didn't recognized you. It made so disapppinted, but you kept your lips tight shut. Before he spoke, he drew in a sharp breath. He gave you a somehow  desperate look while he looked around him as if searching for someone, but just who?

      "Is this the place?" He asked but mostly to himself.

      You cannot helped roll your eyes at his questions and be perplexed on what he was talking about. You were about to inquire about that but then suddenly, he let out a cry of pain as he immediately grabbed his head. You immediately put yourself in front of him, so he wouldn't fall directly to the ground.

     "What happened?" you asked, worried in your tone.pp

      But he didn't answer and instead, he fell unconscious. You gave out a groan while you slowly put him in the bench.

      It was then two hours later when he woke up, but something had changed. When his green eyes opened and contacted with yours, you could see there some recognition. But could he? You bit your lips and looked away. You didn't want to assume that the old Levan was finally back.

     "(Y/n)?"

     But with that utter, it was really implied that the lost memories have finally returned. The tears started to fall down from your eyes, not believing it. After eight years, who could have believe that such a friendship that had been lost for years, may be fixed once again. You gave out a sob and before you know it, he was hugging you.

     "Don't cry, (Y/n)," he said to you with a soft smile. "I remember you now."

     You tried to stop, but you can't. So there you both were, Levan was consoling you for almost half an hour. After you were finally done, you talked about some important things. You both then decided to fix the lost friendship.

      But with the lost friendship, there was also a lost feelings that you both have hidden from each other...

      "(Y/n), who the hell is that guy?" Levan suddenly exclaimed once they both have took a sit on the bench. "Are you betraying me now? I thought that I will be your only best friend  in the world and no one else!"

      You gave him a strange look, confused on why he was so mad on these unimportant things. Well, it was totally a misunderstanding. You have never broken that promise yet. "Nah, he'a not a new best friend."

      You smiled at him. "He's my boyfriend."

      Levan almost had an heart attack on what he heard. Boyfriend?! Since when?! He began to grit his teeth in annoyance and anger. Just how could you accept a guy as a boyfriend and never informed him. But at the same time he felt those feelings, he felt sad.

     You noticed his expression and was about to ask when he suddenly embraced you. You got caught off guard by it, making you froze. And you even got caught more off guard when he spoke out his feelings.

      "Why him?" He asked sadly. "Why not me, your bestfriend?"

      "Huh?" You were really so stunned by his words.

     "Why couldn't you level me up in your eyes? Why couldn't I be your lover?" He asked more. And each time he spoke, his hold on got more tighter. You weren't able to respond to him but when you did, it was not even in words.

      You suddenly got a little daring by pushing him and shoving your lips on him. A sudden sweet kiss was then the result. When it was over, you both retreated each other's faces with a pink glow on them.

        You exhaled and laughed. "Now, that's just one hell of a confession."

        Levan gave you a strange look, and you shove it out with another laugh.

       "I mean I love you, Levan," you said to him and grinned sweetly.

       And that was the way on how the confession ended. But your love with each other will never end. It would forever stay even until the time both of you died. It would stay eternally in the memories of the people that witnessed it. So with that, your once existing love with him will never be forgotten.

A/N: Normal Updates up next XDXD

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

164K 33.3K 50
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
184K 8.3K 60
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
277K 825 9
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...