Song of Love(Rin x Len) [ON H...

Samantha-chan tarafından

I'm Rin. Rin Kagamine. I live in a cold-ass town named Denver.It was first day of school. Wait. That kinda ma... Daha Fazla

Song of Love: Chapter 1
Bad Apple: Chapter 2
Zoetrope: Chapter 3
A... Kiss!: Chapter 4
Some What a Date... With a Locker: Chapter 5
"It's Not About the Money".... Jessie J. You Are Wrong: Chapter 6
Red, Blue, White, Green, Black: Chapter 7
Black and White: Chapter 8
What Rin Doesn't Know- The Black Side of Len's Bracelet: Chapter 9
Money and Family: Chapter 11
Neighbors: Chapter 12
Not Twins, but Triplets!: Chapter 13
Rin POV: That Cake, Though: Chapter 14
New Rival?: Chapter 15
Fridays are the Best!(Saturdays too): Chapter 16
Elitches; What Dress Did I Wear?: Chapter 17
Our First Date: Chapter 18
I'm Grounded and I Don't Care!: Chapter 18
Inside Rinny-chan's World: Special Chapter
Worse Than Black Friday?: Chapter 20
In the Rocky Mountains: Chapter 21
The Rocky Mountains; Home of the #1 Criminal: Chapter 22
Fighting Back: Chapter 23
No Way Out: Chapter 24
Just Hold on We're Comin' Home
From the Mountains, to Aspen, to Lakewood, to Denver
Zack's Point of View
Thrift shop- the HQ of the Wolf Pack
Everything Back to Normal...?
A Fever is the Best Way to Get a Guy's Attention... Well, Results May Vary
The 3 Musketeers... More Like the 3 Stooges
What Rin Doesn't Know-Len's Back Story-The White Side of his Bracelet
Inside Len-kun's World
Work in Progress
What is the CTO Planning?
Explanation for Lola and Lucy's Disappearance?
Denver Health
Speacial Long Chapter~ It's My Birthday So I Felt Happy and Updated! X3

A Look Behind the Scenes of Rin's Life: Chapter 10

676 33 4
Samantha-chan tarafından

Song of Love chapter 10

P.s. sorry couldn't wait to upload it... but I just had so many ideas from you guys, so u should be happy that you don't have to wait :-D so, here you go!

Rin POV

Once again, we are in this situation where Len kissed me without permission- but, then again, when has he ever listened to anybody? I pushed him off me, aware that my face was as red as a tomato.

"Well, I can see why you have the white on your bracelet." I said, I admit, a little too fiercely.

"I already told you, it's not my bracelet. Anyway, you should be thankful that I saved your ass back there-"  

"I could've handled it myself you know. Can't you see the blue on my bracelet? They didn't put the color there for nothing!"

His face became stern and serious. Did I seriously just step on a landmine?

"I think that the bracelets are a joke. The whole school labeling kids like that makes me sick." Him saying those last words made me flinch. He saw me, obviously regretting what he said. "You know, shouldn't you be home right now?" He said, trying to change the subject. I remembered how I left my mother, and once again my crybaby side took over me and I teared up a little.

Why do our conversations go out this way? One of us has to cross the line while the other regrets talking at all. Well, even so, those imperfections is what I most like about him-. I mentally slapped myself. Why do I think about stuff like that? Well, let's just say because

"I, uh, l-like him."

Wtf! Did I seriously just say that out loud?! I covered my mouth and looked at him to see his reaction, only to be looked at by a curious face, which pretty much sparked the stupidest idea I had in my head, which was kissing him.

Len POV

This. Feels. Great. I know I'm the one who kissed her like it was nothing, but HER kissing ME makes this day the happiest day of my life. Sure, she was bipolar for a sec there, especially with the crying and the kissing, but who cares?

Taking advantage of this, I hugged her tight and kissed her back. I licked her lips, and she yelped like the chihuahua she was yesterday( btw this story is barely on the 2nd day of school just to let you know). She didn't push me away, and that made me happy. It made me really happy that I did the impossible- I sucked on her tongue a little. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. Why? Well, it was probably too much for her to handle, and her legs gave in, and I caught her before she fell.

Rin POV

That kiss was too embarrassing! Why did I kiss him...? Crap. I can feel that my conscience is having second thoughts on this. Wait, I have a conscience?

Rinny-Chan: You kissed him 'cause you love him, Rinny!

Me: Oh, shut up. And its Rin, not Rinny.

Rinny-Chan: Well, it's true! You Love him, nee~?

Me: I said be quiet! Are you even my conscience?

Rinny-Chan: Call me whatever you want. But I prefer to be called Rinny-Chan! The smaller,yet smarter version of you!

Me: Ugh more like the more annoying version...

Rinny-Chan Aww come on~ Don't be like that Rinny! Behind those cruel words is actually a girl who is... In L-O-V-E~ teehee!

Me: Am I becoming crazy or what?!

Rinny-Chan: Probably... but I'll be there for you when you have problems, Rinny!

Me: But you ARE the problem...

He helped me up, and he hugged me, which brought me back to reality. He squeezed me really tight, and with that, my heart started beating fast. He slowly whispered something in my ear, something I'll never forget.

"I love you." I held my breath, then exhaled. I was shaking a little, and said,

"You've only met me for a day, y-you don't really know me,"

"Well, then it was love at first sight, right? Or in your case, bumping into me at first sight." He laughed a little, and I blushed in embarrassment.

He stopped hugging me and checked his phone. "I think I should take you home. It's getting pretty dark." I nodded in agreement, and we walked to my house. Before entering, he grabbed my hand and hugged me. "Let me ask this now- would it... be alright if I was your... boyfriend?" I blushed a lot more, then said,

"L-let me think about it..." Len, once again, laughed and kissed me in the cheek.

"Kay~ no rush! Take your time." And with that, he left. And as always, I was left confused.

Before entering my house, I put my ear on the door, listening to see what my mom was doing, and she was on the phone.

"I just can't deal with her anymore! She's not home yet and I don't know what to do! Yes, yes, I already called the cops, but they said that it has to be 24 hours before reporting a missing person!" 

I sighed. Was she really this worried? I was gonna come in but she didn't hang up yet, and I wanted to know who she was calling. 

"Don't you 'Diana' me! I can't take it! Jeremy, I've had enough. When she comes home, I'll send her directly to your place!" 

My hand stood frozen on the door knob. Jeremy, as in, my father!?

*******************************

Hehheh well, that's all for know. I tried to get back to the kiss before I forget about it. Plus, it's Better this way cuz story will go smoothly like this: 

Rin's reaction to kiss 

Her backround 

Len pov on her problems, or she might go out with him.. or not... who knows~... 

Len's bracelet 

My plan is fullproof, right?:-) ...right?... just tell me you hate it if you don't like it!

Waaahh TwT 

Hehe no but seriously, tell me if it's a good plan on the comments below! 

-Samantha-chan :-)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...