YOU BELONG WITH ME! (Taylor S...

By ShockSarah

This story is a Taylor Swift fanfic based off her song 'You Belong With Me'. More

YOU BELONG WITH ME!
YOU BELONG WITH ME! Ch2
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH3
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH4
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CHARACTER PICS!
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH5
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH6
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH8
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH9
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH10
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH11
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH12
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH13
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH 14
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH 15
YOU BELONG WITH ME ch16 (Luke P.O.V)
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH17
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH18
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH 19 (LEVI'S P.O.V)
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH 20
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH 21 luke pov
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH22
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH 23
YOU BELONG WITH ME! CHAPTER 24
YOU BELONG WITH ME! chapter 25
You Belong With ME! Chapter 26
You Belong With Me! chapter 27

YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH7

1.5K 34 4
By ShockSarah

Hope you all like this chap

Sorry it me so long to write this chap

Please vote and comment and don't be afraid to become a fan

Ch7

"What are you doing here nick?" I asked.

Nick was my first boy friend 3 years ago and last. We dated for a few months until I caught him cheating on me with a slut from another school. I dumped him; he moved school's to be with the slut. I wrote 'picture to burn' about him and never seen him since.

"What; no hello nick how have you been these past years, I'm hurt." Nick said with a mocking smile.

"She asked you a question" Levi asked. Sounding very pissed I might add.

"Oh you know going to school like everyone else" nick said walking more into the class room.

"Great just what we need another ass hole in this school" I hissed underneath my breath but not low enough.

"well don't we have a bit of an attitude this year, I would have thought you would still be the quite, little band geek, that was so deeply in love with me" he said smiling at me.

If he thinks that I will just run back into him arm or beg for him. Then he has another thing coming I got over him years ago and nothing he does is going to change that feeling. Once a cheater always a cheater and they will never change.

I walked up to him slowly, swaying my hips a little, giving him a little smile while I did and stand in front of him. His smile still on his face. Levi had a big smile on his already knowing what I was going to do he even had his phone out recording it. Since I have been planning this for the next time I see him. As for Aimee and Joel, they both had the shocked expression on their faces. If I could I would just drop down laughing my head off at them but for right now I have to put my acting skills on.

"See I knew you want me still" he said smiling down at me when I was in front of him.

I got up on my tippy toes and leaned into him until my lips are right by his ear

"Nick" he shivered at the whisper of his name. I knew he still like me. I mean come on I broke up with him and never told him why I did. "Do you know what I want do to you" I said in my very sexy voice, running my hand up and down arm. If I would move a little to the side you could see his little friend through his jeans, and that exactly what I did so Levi could get it on video for me to save. So I walked around nick as he just stands there unable to move. My hand was still on his arm, but as I walked around him, my hand slid across his back and he shivered under my touch. By time I was in front of him again. His little friend was a peeking out a little more through his jeans. And lust filled his eyes. Some guys really should think twice before wearing skinny jeans mostly if the guys is a big horn dog, who likes anything girl. Hell I remember that the first girl he did 'IT' with was like Joel's other half, she was bigger geek then he is. She would have been the perfect soul mate for him but after nick broke it off with her a week later. She moved and no one heard from her since.

"What do you want to do to me" Nick voice broke me out of my reverie. His voice was deep and husky I knew I had him right there. I saw Levi in the corner of eye. His smile grew wider, if that was even possible. He winked at me and I knew that was signal to get this done and over with.

"This" was all I said before I kneed him in the dick and then slapped him so hard that it would leave a mark for all the girls to see.

"WHAT THE HELL TAYLOR" Nick screamed.

I kneeled down where he was laying on the grown holding is dick in one and held his face with the other. "If you think that I would just run back into your arms because your back and that we had time away from each other and that everything would be forgotten. You have another thing coming, mostly after what you did to me the first time. Once a cheater, always a cheater"

I got back up and walked over to Levi and gave him a high five.

"Did you get all that?" I asked

"Yep every single word and move" he said smiling down at his phone. He was replaying it and laughing at the part where he started to get horny. I rolled my eyes and walked over to a very stun Aimee and Joel. They had no idea what just happen. I just laughed at their expression on their faces.

"Come on guys we better get to class now before were late" I said while I was still laughing. They finally blinked and came back.

"What the hell was that all about" Aimee yelled shocked and her French accent was thicker when she raises her voice.

"Yeah do you two mind explaining" Joel said next.

I laughed even harder while walking to the door. Nick was still on the floor holding his balls cheeking if they were still there.

"I will explain tonight at my house when we practice okay"

They both agreed and all four of us left the music room going our separate way to go to our classes

The rest of the day was uneventful I didn't see Nick the rest of the day, Trish the bitch didn't bother me at the end of the day. The only thing that did bother me was that everyone was whispering thing about me being the one singing at homecoming and me singing in the cafeteria about Trish.

{Back at my house for practice}

"Okay, let me get this strait, that Nick guy was your ex-boyfriend; Who cheated on you with a slut you don't even know so after you brake it off with him he moved school's to be with that bitch and then you made up this plane that if you ever see him again that you would play your little game that you just played. So he could feel the pain that he put you in. Well damn girl he is feeling a lot of pain now and to have it all videotaped is like the best damn thing I have ever seen you come up with" Aimee said really fast and excited

I told them everything that happen between Nick and I and that Levi and Luke were the ones who help me though the pain and the ones who helped me with the planning.

"Damn, Luke is going to be so pissed that he didn't get to see" Levi said. I don't think I could have gone though with the plan if Luke was there I would have been too embarrass and then I would have ruin the plan so I was happy that he was there

I hit Levi with the in the back of the head with my pillow. I was sitting on my bed with Aimee and Levi was sitting on the floor with his back against the bed and Joel was sitting at the computer desk. "He can still watch it on your phone tomorrow" I reminded him

"Oh yeah I so need to put that on YouTube" he said laughing.

I rolled my eyes at him and got off the bed.

"Okay guys and lady, let's start practice so I can take a shower and start my homework, and go to bed"

After practicing for an hour and a half, they said there goodbye and left. I took my shower and put on my short shorts and my old junior shirt that I got last year that I had every one sign. While I was doing my home work I saw Luke light comes on in his room. He looked like he had a rough day. I got out my sketch pad and sharpie that I always write on and wrote 'YOU OKAY'. When I looked up I saw Luke looking at me with his pad and sharpie ready to write me back. I smiled when I saw that, he knew me way to well. I held up my pad for him to read.

'YEAH, JUST TIRED FROM FOOTBALL AND TRISH' 'YOU'

'SAW NICK TODAY AT SCHOOL' I started laughing when I remember what I did to him.

'WHATS SO FUNNY?' he ask looking confused

'I WILL SHOW YOU TOMORROW'

'OKAY'

'NIGHT'

'SWEET DREAMS'

With that Luke shut his curtains. I finished up my homework before putting them away. I turned on my radio, And Mine and Luke's favorite song came on 'starstruck by 3OH!3' so I turned up the volume even louder since, my parents are out on a romantic getaway for their anniversary to Paris, so it was just me so I started singing and dancing around my room to the song

Nice legs, Daisy Dukes,

Makes a man go (whistles)

that's the way they all come through like (whistles)

Low-cut, see-through shirts that make ya (whistles)

that's the way she come through like (whistles)

{Luke's pov}

I was lying down on my bed after writing to Taylor. Practice was tough and Trish is becoming more of a bitch each day, I really don't know how much longer I could keep this up being her girlfriend, And what the hell was Nick doing at our school and talking to Taylor after what he did to her. I have never seen Taylor cry so hard and declared to never date again because once a cheater always a cheater and apparently all guys are cheater. I rolled my eyes at her when she said that. If only she knew how much I really wanted to take her to homecoming instead of Trish. I got up off my bed and went to the bathroom that is connected to my room and took a hot shower to relax my muscles. When I was finish I went back to my room with only a towel on. My mom was out with some friends from work she really needed to get out any ways.

Don't trust a hoe

Never trust a hoe

Won't trust a hoe

That don't trust me

Great Trish was calling, I really didn't want to deal with her shit right now but if I don't answer it she'll keep calling until I do.

'Hello' I said in a board tone

'Hey baby, whacha doing tonight'

'What do want Trish, beside sex because that's not going to happen'

'Awww come on baby I can take your stress away' god she is such a slut.

'I don't ..' I was cut off by loud music coming from next door. It was my favorite song 'starstruck by 3OH!3' I open my curtains a little and saw Taylor dancing around sing to the song. She was shaking her butt and jumping up and down. I was smiling and shaking my head back forth. If only she knew how hot she really looks. But how could she be so happy after seeing Nick today.

'What is with that got awful song' Trish annoying voice brought me back to our conversation. She never did like the songs I like.

'Look I got to go I will see you tomorrow and then we can talk' with that I shut my phone and then dialed Levi phone number. If nick had said anything to her I know Levi would know what happen between them today.

Levi picked up after the fourth ring 'What up Luke I was just about to call you'

'Hey what happen between Nick and Taylor today' I asked getting right to the point

'And that is why I was just about to call you, you need to get online and go to my profile on YouTube and check out my latest video and you will laugh your ass off, but I got to go, so see ya tomorrow at school' with that the line went dead.

What does a YouTube video have to do with Nick and Taylor. I thought to myself while I booted up my computer. I could still hear the music next door. Taylor must have her window open. I got up from my desk and looked out my window and seen Taylor sitting on her bed with a guitar and her note pad that she writes her music in. This must be the song that she's been working on this morning. I sat down in front of my window like I always do to hear Taylor's songs. She still doesn't know that I listen to her while she sings.

'You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset

She's going off about something that you said

'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night

I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like

And she'll never know your story like I do'

I heard her sigh and put down her guitar she must have not have finish it yet. The song was really good so far. It still makes me wonder how she's going to handle having everyone know about her singing and then her having to sing in front of everyone. With that last thought I got up and went back to my computer and pulled up YouTube. I looked up Levi profile and looked up his resent video called never cheat.

{Few minute later}

I was rolling on the floor with laughter. I never would have thought that she would accually go through with the plan. I only helped her plan it out just so she could feel better. But that was the best thing I ever watched in my life. I so wish I could have been there to see that. I shut down my computer and got into bed. That last thing I remember before falling into a dreamless sleep, was Taylor words on the video; once a cheater always a cheater.

___________________________________________________________________________

{(A/N) here is a little thing for you to think about okay me and my friends were having this debate about if vegetarians eat animals crackers what is your opinion}

Any ways I hope you liked this chap. don't forget to vote, leave comments or even become a fan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.7K 16
Inspired by It's Nice To Have A Friend, by Taylor Swift.
75.3K 1.6K 70
Reputation had feelings for the bubbly blonde for some time But what will happen if they both fall for each other... Alle the characters belong to Ta...
52.6K 1.2K 17
This is another fanfic about Karlie and Taylor. This is set present day. Taylor and Karlie are best friends. They are always together and are super c...
939K 25.3K 200
Be sure to check out You Belong To Me- Part 2. This story is pure FICTION.