Sebastian (BoyXBoy, Werewolf)...

Anissa_Eylene555

[COMPLETE] Sebastian Porter loves the supernatural, his favorite being werewolves. How ironic that he just so... Еще

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
BOOK 2
SECOND Book :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (FINALE)
Milo is PUBLISHED!!
Out of the Dark

Chapter 22

23.4K 1K 128
Anissa_Eylene555

--Sebastian--

The smile on James' face hasn't left since we got into his BMX. He currently drives us all around town as swears he knows where he is going. I personally think he got lost but I can't be for certain because he won't tell me where we are going.

"Okay, okay, okay," James says as we sit at a red light. "So, I'm going to be honest here, I planned the day out myself, so I hope you like it. But Alexa helped me with the date part because once I asked for her help she wasn't about to back down from it. So, I did help with the date, but just know that if it turns out to be to girly we can just blame Alexa,"

"James, I'm pretty sure that whatever you have planned I will love, and I'm sure Alexa knows what she is doing,"

"Yeah, but just in case because I'm not there to oversee things, I mean, I know the jist of it all, but she is crazy and could switch up the damn thing while were gone,"

I laugh at his uncertainty. "James, calm down,"

"I can't, now I'm freaking out," He mutters as he moves the car along once the light changes to green.

"Well stop freaking out," I laugh. "As long as you feed me I'm sure I'll love it,"

"Good, because I actually cooked," He says.

"You cook?" I ask shocked. He cooks? Oh. My. God.

"Yes I cook," He says with a chuckle. "My mama always said that it's important to know how to cook. She also said that it's not the woman's job to do all the cooking and that if I want someone to love me even more then to cook for them,"

"Your mama is right. I like your mama. If you cook for me I will definitely fall harder for you," I say truthfully. "I love food," I add dreamily.

"And I love you, so I will cook for you whenever I can," He says as he parks the car on the side of the road.

"Can you bake?" I ask as I look out the window confused. We are parked next to a building with no name anywhere in sight and with dark windows so you can't see inside them. We're on main street with all the businesses clustered together so I have no idea if this building is even where were supposed to be.

"I sure can, probably not as good as Wanda or Ella, but I know a few simple recipes,"

"Hmm, I'll be judge of that then, because no one knows either Wanda or Ella's baking better than I do,"

"Well then, I guess we'll have to have a baking afternoon someday," He says. "Now, are you ready to start the day?"

"Yeah," I say as I follow him out of the car.

"Okay, so now that I think about it, I think the other place would have been better to visit first since it just makes more sense with the morning, but that's okay, it will still work later,"

I laugh as he pulls me to his side by wrapping his arm across my shoulders. Honestly I love this position, but it also scares me because anyone could see us and tell my parents. My parents know a lot of people... and anyone would love to tattle on me just to be in their good graces.

James leads us into the no-name building but I keep my mouth shut about my curiosity and just let him lead me. I notice the building has no name because there are a bunch of businesses inside the building. We pass a store with musical instruments and music books and a smile lights up my face. Where is he taking us?

"Okay, close your eyes," He says suddenly.

I keep my mouth shut as I close my eyes. The excitement causing my heart to race a million miles a minute.

"I don't want you to see something just yet, we'll come back to it later though, I promise," James says as he leads me. I don't even worry about walking blindly, I trust James to take care of me and not let me run into any walls.

"So, what is this place?" I ask curiously with my eyes still shut.

"You've never been here before?" He asks with shock in his voice.

"Nope," I don't get out much.

"Oh, well, I don't know what this building is called all together but the place we're going does have a name, but I'm not going to tell you that because it will totally give it away,"

"Ugh," I groan. "Fine, you're just not going to tell me where we're going, are you?"

"Nope," He says as he pops the 'P'. "But, we are here, so you can open your eyes now,"

I waste no time in opening my eyes only to be greeted by a dark door with dark windows on either side. A neon sign on the door says 'OPEN' as it flashes red, green, and blue. A giant colorful sign on one of the windows says in graffiti font 'Arcade Galore'.

"An arcade?" I ask excitedly. "I've only been to one once, and that was on a field trip in the third grade!"

"So you like it?" James asks hopefully.

"No, James," I say as I pull away from him. I notice as his face falls to one of disappointment. "I love it!" His face quickly brightens back up. "Let's go!" I say as I pull the door open and practically run inside.

"Hey, Sebastian, wait up, we have to get cards," James laughs as he pulls me back by the hand.

I bounce impatiently as I look around the dark room with flashing colorful lights, the sound of buzzers and dinging as well as game music ringing in my ears. I don't even pay attention as James pays for two arcade cards. I'm way to distracted by all the games to notice.

"Okay, here, were good for two hours on any game," He chuckles as I snatch the card he hands to me away.

"Okay, let's go!" I cheer as I literally run off to find the first game. There are so many to choose from! This building is bigger than I thought it was.

After going around for five minutes skipping from one game machine to the next I finally stop at a foosball table and lean against it as I impatiently wait for James to find me. James finds me less than a minute later.

"Damn boy, if I knew you would run off like that," He trails off with a laugh.

"Let's play this one," I say as I completely ignore his remark.

"Okay, okay," He laughs as he scans his card.

"Oh my god, yes!" I cheer excitedly as the game starts.

****555****

Two hours later and James is literally dragging me out of the arcade. I didn't want to go. I was having so much fun! But the second my eyes land on the candy shop he takes us to next I stop my complaining and run inside. The candies run from the normal sized lollipop to giant ones that are practically as big as my head. Two whole walls are covered with assortments of chocolates and another with hard candies. They even have a hot chocolate and coffee station!

"I'm in heaven," I whisper as I dramatically fall back into James' chest. His chest rumbles as he laughs.

"Get whatever you want, baby," He laughs.

I squeal as I jump away and happily rip a baggie off the dispenser. James grabs his own baggie and follows me as I skip around the shop filling my baggie up with assorted chocolates. They have chocolate covered potato chips! This is my new favorite place!

"Oh my god," I mutter as I suddenly stop in my tracks, James bumping into my back.

"What?" He asks worried.

I point to the glass counter. "They have fudge and caramel covered apples,"

James chuckles into my ear before he kisses it. "Get some then,"

"Nope," I say as I start to walk away. "I already have enough chocolate to last me a year,"

James pulls me back only to lightly kiss my lips. "Baby, we both know that bag is not going to last you a year,"

I blush at how true his statement is. "So," I mutter as I look away.

"So, get some fudge and an apple," He says as he gently pushes me to the glass counter to find a girl in her thirties smiling at us.

"What can I get you?" She asks cheerfully. Her black hair is pulled up into a hairnet and her dark brown eyes sparkle with amusement. Her brown eyes don't compare to James' though. James has the most beautiful light brown eyes I have ever seen.

"Nothing," I mutter as I look away with a blush. "Thanks though," I add quickly as to nod be rude.

"Liar," James chuckles. "He wants fudge and an apple,"

"I can get you that. Any particular flavor of fudge?" She asks with her own giggle.

"Go on, baby, tell her what you want," James says as he nudges me in the shoulder with his own.

I sigh deeply before I look at the fudge on display. "Can I get some Heath bar fudge please?"

"You sure can," She says. "How much? Half a pound, a whole pound, two pounds?"

"Half please," I say quickly.

"Okay, you can go ahead and pick out your apple," She says as she cuts off the fudge and weighs it.

"Uhm," I mutter as I look through the glass at the caramel covered apples. There is plain caramel covered ones, but also ones with sprinkles, one even has chocolate drizzled over the little candies on top.

"Just a plain one is fine," I whisper. James rubs my arm as he pulls me to his side.

"Alrighty then," The girl says, she has no nametag. "Here is your Heath bar fudge," She says as she slides the box across the counter to us, which James pulls down to hold. "And here is your apple," She says as she slides the apple to me after she wraps it in a wax paper and puts it in a little baggie. "Is that all for you both?" She asks with a smile.

"Anything else?" James asks me with a smile. I quickly shake my head.

"I have more than enough," I mutter embarrassed.

"I can ring you up over here then," The girl says with a smile of her own.

I was pretty sad at how much the candies cost but James insisted that it didn't even hurt his bank account. It makes me wonder how he gets his money. What do his parents do for a living?

"Okay, one more stop here before we head out," James says as he leads me away from the wonderfully smelling candy shop.

I stay silent as I pop a chocolate covered raisin into my mouth. I hate plain raisins, but I love them covered in chocolate, even in cookies! I don't know why people don't like raisin cookies, I love them!

My eyes widen as James leads me into a little book store. Rows upon rows of books and vinyl's fill the place. I can't even speak as James watches my reaction. I move to the vinyl's first and run my finger over the cardboard covers of the records. I love vinyl's, I don't own any but I love how vintage they look.

I then move to the nearest book shelf and run my finger over the spine of the books as I walk down the aisle. James smiles as he watches me pick up a book.

"Pick out a few, I'm gonna do the same," He says. I nod my head, barely hearing him as I read the synopsis of the book in my hands. I don't even notice as he disappears from the aisle, leaving me to myself and the beautiful books.

I don't know how long James left me alone but by the time he comes back he has four books in his hands. I didn't even notice him return as I am to engrossed into the James Patterson book in my hands as I sit on the floor of the aisle with my back against the shelf.

"Hey," He says as he slides down the shelf to sit next to me.

"Uh huh," I mutter as I continue to read.

James chuckles before he steals the book from me and jumps up.

"Hey!" I cry out as I jump to my feet and run after him as he walks quickly out of the aisle. "I was reading that!"

"And now you're not," He laughs as he places his four books and the James Patterson one I was reading at the register counter.

"Rude," I mutter.

James only laughs as the male rings up the books. "Looks like a good book, how about you read it to me?"

"What?" I ask confused as he hands his debit card to the male behind the counter.

"Read it to me," He repeats before thanking the male and picking the bag of books up. "Now, let's go so you can do just that,"

_____________555______________

Author's Blurb:

11/29/16

(Just one more day left of  November!!)

I always have trouble with date ideas, but once I actually get started it's hard for me to stop. UGH! The date's not over yet though, so don't worry. ;)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Curse of Ferreus An_Intr0vert

Про оборотней

34.3K 1.1K 34
Running from his dark legacy, River finds himself caught in the midst of a werewolf rivalry bleeding into the human world; a low fantasy enemies to l...
Broken Little Mate AphroditeGreyl

Про оборотней

1.6M 63.2K 48
Book I: Graham Keller ran away from his hometown and never looked back, but with a new death starts a new fate. Keller will soon find out he can't ru...
43.9K 2.9K 55
Book 3 in "My Mate...." series Princeton SaintClair, eldest son of Lucas and Caleb SaintClair is your typical 22 year old boy with a few select grou...
Loving Him (To be re-written) N. A. Moore

Любовные романы

888K 42.3K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...