UNTIL YOU'RE MINE ➼ J. POTTER

By AccioHufflepunk

❝I look into your eyes, and the sky's the limit.❞ ❝Can you just fuck off, please?❞ ... More

Disclaimer
CAST
Can You Feel The Love Tonight
Do You Love Me?
Helpless
You Were Meant For Me
I've Never Been In Love Before
I'll Cover You
Not While I'm Around
It Only Takes A Moment
I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face
Love You I Do
End Note
Discord Bookclub

When I First Saw You

21.8K 846 102
By AccioHufflepunk

Margot was walking down the halls of Hogwarts when she was suddenly stopped by a hand on her shoulder, spinning around she met eyes with James Potter and Remus Lupin. Remus gave Margot a small smile before he pressed play on the boombox that was held tightly in his hands. James gently grabbed Margot's hand and kissed it before he began to sing.

When I saw you, I said

Oh my, that's my dream, that's my dream?

"Potter, what are you doing?" Margot hissed, embarrassed by all the eyes focused on her.

Oh, I needed a dream when it all seemed to go bad

Then I find you and I have had the most beautiful dreams

Any man's ever had

Unwrapping James' hand from her's, Margot began to walk towards her class. Turning around she glanced as James who was still looking at her. Turning back around a small smile formed on her face, but it quickly vanished as she entered the classroom.

When I first saw you, I said

Oh my, that's my dream, that's my dream?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

911K 45.6K 71
𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 | ❝We were never meant to be anything except enemies.❞ IN WHICH JULIET FAWLEY AND JAMES POTTER WERE HOUSE RIVALS, STA...
1M 42.4K 118
Nadia Volkov's arrival at Hogwarts couldn't have come at a worse time. The Wizarding World is divided and a war is brewing in the shadows. The time i...
284K 5.8K 27
Carina Kennedy and her best friend Paige Abernathy are at the start of sixth year attempting to balance homework and having a little fun as well. But...
644K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...