At My Doorstep (Les Twins Fan...

By lau_lar_bourgeois

If you want know what happens in this book... You're going to have to read it to find out 😈 I cannot spoil i... More

Chapter 1: Break
Chapter 2: Shopping
Chapter 3: What to do
Chapter 4: Interrupted Workshop
Chapter 5: Workshop Meet and Greet
Chapter 6: Lunch
Chapter 7: Mall
Chapter 8: Mine
Chapter 9: Both
Chapter 10: Proof
Chapter 11: Unsure
Chapter 12: Larry
Chapter 13: Sore
Chapter 14: Laurent
Chapter 15: Asking
Chapter 16: Girls
Chapter 17: Date
Chapter 18: Can't Be
Chapter 19: Insecurities
Chapter 20: Remembering
Chapter 21: Don't Worry
Chapter 22: Drama
Chapter 23: E-mail
Chapter 25: Family Time
Chapter 26: Mama B
Chapter 27: The Talk
Chapter 28: Jealousy
Chapter 29: Ruined Surprise
Chapter 30: How could you
Chapter 31: Help
Chapter 32: Uncomfortable
Chapter 33: Phone Call
Chapter 34: Begging
Chapter 35: Playing Along
Chapter 36: Forgiven
Chaper 37: Levi

Chapter 24: Promise

418 39 8
By lau_lar_bourgeois

~Recap~

Diana's POV:
I eyed laurent as he started taking out a small black box from his pocket opening it.

D: *stutters with words* LarLau....i-it looks more like an engagement ring.

Larry: Oui.

Lau: We know.

Larry: Is like a promise ring.

Lau: For you to be us fiance.

Lau&Larry: Diana, will marry us.

D: .......

- - - - - - - - - -

I struggled with my words, not knowing what to say. Seconds passed when I felt Lau and Larry give my hand a light squeeze waiting for an answer.

*D's thoughts: I- I don't know.*

Was what I was thinking to saying to them. My mouth gaped open to tell them, but closed it back when I heard shifting. I looked up seeing the twins now standing in front of me holding my hand loosely as Lau had a straight facial expression having a staring contest with me. The more I looked in his eyes, I read him giving an internal sigh with a look that said, 'What is your answer'. Quickly directing my eyes to larry observing his expression, seeing him give an internal scoff pursing his lips to the left having a  knowing looking that read, 'Your going to say no'.

Just before lau had the chance to let anything out of his mouth I let out a low 'Yes' from my mouth which shocked both of them.

Lau & Larry: What?

They both said and shook their heads trying as if they couldn't believe what they just had heard or what I had said was true. I repeated my answer more clearer. Laurent and Larry in a jiff pulled me up to my feet as they got down on one knee, while Larry whispered something to lau in french.

Larry: *whispers excitedly* Elle a dit oui. (She said yes.)

Lau: *whispers* Oui mon frère. (Yes my brother.)

Lau took the ring out as they both grabbed my left hand sliding down my finger.

Larry: I promise to respect you.

Lau: To make you feel safe.

Larry: And for us sons.

Lau: You are da most beautiful person we every meet.

Larry: Oui, inside and out to.

Lau: Non let anyone tell you different.

Larry: Non even da mirror.

A small chuckle escaped my mouth hearing larry. Meanwhile, as I wiped the few tears that had escaped my eyes.

Lau&Larry: We love you.

I gave a tug to their hands indicating them to stand. Soon, I wrapped my arms around their necks.

D: *sniffs* *whispers* I love you guys so much.

They tightened their grip around me. While I gapped my glossy eyes as I lifted my hand staring at the beautiful ring.

I pulled away when Lau and Larry Jr began babbling. Just as I headed to the bed and picked them up, a chime came from my laptop making me snap my head towards the nightstand. Feeling Lau and larry grab the kids from my arms as they both tilted their heads to the right as if telling me to go check it.

Crawling on the bed pulling my laptop to my lap seeing an email opening it.

Diana come to the office today around 1.

Sincerely,
James

I looked at the time seeing it was 12:30am. We still had 30-35 minutes left for it to be 1. I shut the laptop before I stood up taking my babies. Before lau and larry had the chance to leave the room, I stood still with their backs to me and spoke.

D: Can you take me to my work at 1?.....M-my boss wants to see me.

Lau: Oui belle.

Larry: It non problems...but for why?

Lau: Bro, she wouldn't be asking us to take her to she work. She would non know what she boss wants.

Larry: I knew da.

Lau: Sure you did or you non would be asking stupid questions like da one you say.

I went around them to leave them arguing and went to the nursery to change lau and larry Jr's diaper and clothes soon going to the living room placing the kids in their bouncer and headed to the kitchen making them a bottle.

------------

I looked at the time on my phone, 1:15am. I let out a sigh noticing it was getting late and I was not at the office. I stood by the door with lau and larry Jr in their car seats by my side, before I gapped my mouth to call Laurent's and Larry's name, they descended from the staircase each grabbing a car seat.

Lau&Larry: Ready.

D: Uh...yes, I'm ready.

I hoped in the backseat with the kids on either side of me. Just as the twins got in, lau in the drivers seat turning on the ignition and larry in the passenger side, they looked at each other and started quickly speaking in french.

Lau: Vous obtenez le sac bébé? (You get da baby bag?)

Larry: Non, je n'ai rien obtenu. Toi? (No. I didn't get anything. You?)

Lau: Moi. Non, parce qu'elle ne m'a pas demandé. Elle t'a dit. (Me. No, cause she no ask me. She tell you.*points at larry*)

Larry: Elle ne m'a pas demandé, frère. (She no ask me *points to himself* bro.)

Lau: Oui elle l'a fait. Je l'ai entendue dire, "Larry prend le sac bébé, c'est dans la chambre des enfants". (Yes she do. I hear her say, ''Larry get da baby bag, is in da kids room''.)

Larry: Mensoges. (Lies.)

Lau: Votre appel mon bébé un menteur. (You calling my babe a liar.)

Larry: N... (N...)

Lau: Aller.... Sortir et aller chercher le sac. (Go...Get out and go get da bag.)

Larry grunted soon opening the door, which got me confused.

D: What's going on?

Larry: Nothing booboo I be back.

D: Larry we gotta go, we're already late.

Larry: Is quick, is quick.

He got out and went to the house unlocking it. A minute later he came back out with the baby bag crossing down his chest to his hip, taking two step getting in the car, before locking up the house. Sooner or later, lau pulled out the driveway, stepped on the gas driving to my work.

---------

D: Turn to the left lau.

Lau: *surprised tone* Das where you work?

Larry: Is so big.

D: *chuckles* Yes, I work here.

They stared at the huge glass like building with amused looks.

D: Lau, Larry I can't get out.

Larry: Huh, oh yes.

Larry hit lau's shoulder lightly saying, 'Da kids bro'
Quickly they got out opening both back doors taking out the car seats. Then soon I hopped out rushing into the building with laurent and larry following behind. As we headed to the elevator, I pushed to button to go up and waited for the doors to open the receptionist in the front lobby called out.

???: Can I help you?

I groaned hating to hear that squeaky voice of hers.

D: What do you want Courtney?

Courtney: Oh *giggles* Diana, I didn't notice it was you.

Her eyes lingered to Laurent and Larry, staring at them seductively biting her bottom lip, which only made me roll my eyes thinking.

*Diana's thoughts: Does she thjnk what she's doing is sexy. *sighs* Ridiculous.*

D: Right.

I said breaking Courtney's eye contact, making stare at me.

Courtney: Do you have an appointment or something?

D: No, I don't. James just wan...

Courtney: Sorry. But you can't go up there without an appointment.

As soon as the doors opened I walked in ignoring her, then lau and larry joining me in the elevator. Just as the doors were about to close, I saw Courtney on the other side struggling to open the side door yelling out 'Diana... Bitch you can't g...' And that's all I heard before the elevator doors had closed shut as we went up.

Lau&Larry: D...

I cut them off before they had the chance to say anything else.

D: Don't worry about her. She has always acted like that....Courtney worked here a month before I did. She envy's me when I had started working here and envied me even more, when I got moved to a top position as...

Lau: Head assistant.

D: Yeah. It was suppose to be hers, is what she says.

*Ding*

D: Um, let's go.

Lau&Larry: *smiles* After you.

D: Thank you.

I strolled out turning the corner to the left, seeing ahead my bosses office.

D: Sit here.

I said pointing to the nice white leather couch in the hallway that was at least 7-8 feet away from the office.

D: I'll be back.

Larry: Where you gon to be?

Lau: Why you wanna know?

Larry: I just wanna know where she gon be...she my fiancé *gets Diana's left hand pointing to the ring* and I need to protect she if somethings happen.

Lau: True mon brother.

D: Lar *sighs* I'm just going to be right there. *pointing  to the see through glass doors* okay.

Larry: I got got view.

I walked towards the double glass doors seeing James sitting down behind his desk in his dark velvet fancy suit, slim and well fit, no doubt he worked out, and is 28 years old who took over his dad's company.

I was nervous as I o what he wanted, I knocked twice before entering as he motioned with his hand to enter.

James: *stands from behind his desk* Ah, Diana... thought you would've ditch me.

D: Oh sir, no I wouldn't have.

James: Sit *points chair in front of his desk*.

D: *sits down* *clears throat* Sir...

James: Stop with the sir Diana. You can call me James.

D: James. Uh, w-why did you call me here?

James: *smirks* Straight to the point, huh.

James shuffled through some papers on his top desk before picking up an envelope then coming around now standing in from of me extending his hand with envelope.

D: What's this? *takes envelope*

James: Open it love.

Just as I opened it, I was hit with 7 paychecks.

D: WhI...

James: For you my dear.

D: I can't take this.

James: Yes you can. Its out of my hands....And actually there 8 paychecks its just folded in there, from me to you. *caressing D's shoulder*

I stood from my seat, not believing what I was holding. Thinking that this was a dream.

D: Thank you.

I said before putting the envelope in my back pocket, giving James a quick hug soon letting go.

James: No problem.

Just as I was about to take a step to walk out the office, James grabbed my forearm lightly.

James: Before you go...I-I *nervously clears throat* I have another reason I called you here *let's go of D's arm*.

D: What is it James?

James inched his face towards mine whispering 4 words I didn't want to hear.

James: Will you marry me?

He said, soon getting down on one knee taking out a red velvet box opening it. The ring was smaller than the one Laurent and Larry put on my finger not to long ago.

James: What do you say?

D: James...*sighs*

The sound of lau Jr whines erupted through my ears making me snap my head towards the hallway, seeing lau and larry trying to clam him down.

D: No James.

James: I know its to early for you, but I'll let you thin....

D: Ugh, no James. You're not listening...I don't want to marry you.

James: *scoffs* Why not?

He got up clearing his throat before closing the box walking up to me, trapping with his desk and his arms caging me in.

D: *turns head away* James.

James: I love you.

He said while he grabbed ahold of my waist bringing me closer to his body. I pressed my hands against his chest trying to pry him off me when his lips crashed on my neck.

D: James...no. Ugh, James stop. Laure...

Before I had I the chance to fully say Laurent's name, James was no longer invading my space. I turned seeing laurent with his back to me as he stood furiously facing James.

James: Who're you?... You better get out before I call the police.

I heard lau chuckle making me feel more nervous then I already was.

Lau: The police is my friends.

D: Laurent.

Lau: *turns to face Diana* You okay belle?

D: Uh, yes. I-I'm okay thank you.

James: Diana, you know this guy?

Larry: Yeah she do.

Larry said as he walked in with lau and larry Jr in his arms, standing to my side moving his eyes checking to see if I was okay and handed my larry Jr as he held lau.

Larry: Keep you hands off us fiancé or next time you'll be living out in da streets.

James: Fiancé?

Lau: *raises D's left hand showing ring* Engaged.

Larry: Us babies.

Just as lau took my hand in his, James looked at me distastefully.

James: You're engaged to a low class?

Lau: Excuse me. *looks at larry*

Larry: Ce fils de pute ne sait pas que nous sommes? (*scoffs* This motherfucker don't know who we are?)

James: Diana, they are not good enough for your class.

D: Enough James!...Just because you own this comp—scratch that. This company isn't even yours. If your father wouldn't have passed it down to you you wouldn't be here! You think someone would be with you cause of your fancy suits, the house you live in, the cars you drive, or the money you have...Not me. As a matter of fact they are  higher in class then you will ever be cause they worked hard going through trials to be where they are right now. I love them and it's not for their money...it's for who they are, I will love them no matter what and my beautiful babies.....Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be leaving.

When I walked out the double doors James called out to me.

James: Diana seriously!?

I ignoredhim and carried on putting Lau Jr in his car seat, soon walking away and out of the building.

~Time Laps, Home~

We sat in the living room couch as we watched TV. Well, as I stared off into space and they watched TV. I was then interrupted by Lau's voice.

Lau: You okay babe?

D: Yeah, I'I'm okay.

Larry: You sure?

D: Mhm yes. I'm going to take a shower real quick *touches her neck* I can still feel it.

Larry: Yes, yes go take shower and wipe da fuc—flippers lips off you.

Lau: Oui, only us lips go on you.

Larry: And only us lips.

I chuckled before running upstairs to take a shower. Striping out of my clothes, getting in, letting the water hit my skin relaxing my muscles. After 15 minutesin the shower cold air struck againstmy warm body. As soon as I turned around Larry had capturedmy lips. Then feeling another pair softly kiss and suck my neck making a moan leave my mouth. I couldn't concentrate when I started to think abkut the kids.

D: *whispers against larry's lips* The kids?

Lau: Non worry belle they sleep. *trails butterfly kisses onto D's back*

I nodded before things started to go insane in the shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 196 18
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
51.3K 77 16
Proceed with caution! All chapters will have a forwarning and will be of mature content. If you are under 18 you should not be reading this! If you d...
23.4K 637 28
❝𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨?❞ • ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʟʏɴɴ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴊʀ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇꜱɪᴅᴇɴᴛ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ᴡᴏᴏᴅꜱ ᴅᴇɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ꜱʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ...
14.1K 112 31
Exactly what the title says This book is completed because i lost interest in it NO SMUT I'm not comfortable writing that Please don't start fights i...