What's in is Despair (frerard)

Od iamcatastrophic

Frank Iero is one of the punk kids at school. He's a senior, just ready to leave for college already. He's la... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Pretty in Punk
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The End.

Chapter 12

5.8K 416 703
Od iamcatastrophic

"Frank, what are you doing here?" My mom asked.

"Well, funny story," I said. "Can I come in?"

My parents looked at each other before opening the door wider. I went in and sat down on the couch while they sat on the one opposite me.

"What is this all about?" My dad asked.

"Well, I need some money," I said.

"I think you're going to have to go somewhere else," my dad denied.

"Please, dad, I need my lease extended and I have a hospital bill for the person I'm dating and--"

"Person you're dating," my mom interrupted. "Is this person a boy or a girl?"

I can't say boy, they won't give me money.

I also can't say girl.

"Well, I can tell you this person definitely loves wearing dresses," I said.

My mom's eyes lit up. Oh great, she thinks Gee is a girl. Well, as long as she doesn't find out so that way I can get money.

"Oh really? That's wonderful," she cooed. "I knew that whole gay thing was just a silly phase."

Bitch it's not a phase.

"Well, the money?" I asked.

"What's the hospital bill from?" My dad asked, he seemed less hostile, which was a good sign.

"Fractured ribs," I said.

"Oh, poor thing," my mom said. "How's she doing?"

I bit my lip. "Fine."

"Well, Junior, how much you need?" My dad asked, pulling out his checkbook.

Oh god, he's even calling me Junior again.

"Well--"

"Oh, Frank, dear, we should all have dinner together," my mom said.

"O-oh, I don't think that's a good idea," I said. "With the fractured ribs and the pain and all it's just not a good time."

"Oh, well tell her I wish her well," my mom said. "Frank, why haven't you written that check out yet?"

"He hasn't told me how much he needs yet," my dad replied.

I gave him a ballpark number and he signed it.

"Good, so glad to have you back, Frankie," my mom said to me. "I also can't wait to meet this girl you're dating."

I smiled back at her. I'm not lying, I never said Gee was a girl. I'm just letting her believe something that isn't necessarily true.

"Anyways, I better get going to the bank then back home," I said.

"Call us," my mom said. "I'm still wanting that dinner."

I nodded my head, standing up as I pocketed the check. They walked me to the door and I left as fast as possible. I drove home, hurrying up my apartment. Gee was sitting on the couch, watching the tv.

"Daddy, I missed you," he said softly, looking me up and down. "Where's the groceries? I thought you were going to the store."

"Oh, I was gonna buy something but they didn't have it," I lied.

"Oh, okay," he mumbled, looking back at the screen.

I walked behind him, kissing the top of his head as I went to the bedroom. I stuffed the check into the top drawer of my dresser.

"Hey, do I need to change your bandages?" I called.

"No!" He said quickly.

I raised my eyebrows, turning and walking out. I picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. I set him gently on the edge of the tub and kneeled in front of him.

"Daddy don't, it's gonna hurt," he whimpered

"I'm sorry, beautiful," I whispered.

I unwrapped the bandage, tossing the bloody cloth into the trash. I washed off his arm again and dried it gently. Gee was whimpering, crying softly. My stomach felt sick all over again looking at the cuts across his pale skin.

"Baby," I mumbled.

I wrapped his wrist in gauze again, taping it in place. I looked up at his tear covered face, my head resting on his knees.

"I love you," I whispered.

He ran his fingers through my hair and I sighed.

"Please don't do this again," I begged.

Just the thought made me want to throw up.

"I love you, daddy," he said.

I took a deep breath, trying to fight back tears. His hand ran through my hair, comforting me gently.

"Why?" I asked.

"I-I don't have anyone," he whispered. "Nobody cares about me. I-I had to raise myself and my little brother and, as soon as he was old enough, my brother just pushed me aside. I-I've never been nothing but a waste of space. I was an accident, nobody wanted me. Nobody will ever want me."

I cried, shaking my head.

"Baby, I love you so much," I sobbed. "I want you, want you with me forever. I love you, you're perfect and special and the best person for me. You're not an accident, you're my baby boy."

"I'm sorry, daddy, I didn't mean to make you sad, I didn't think you'd care," he whispered. "No one cares about me."

"I care about you," I said.

"No," gee mumbled.

I felt the tears run down my cheeks, shaking my head. My arms hugged his legs gently, crying softly.

"Daddy, can we go watch a movie?" He asked softly.

I nodded, standing up. I carried him to the couch, hugging him tight as I turned on a movie he'd like. My precious baby sat curled into a little ball in my arms.

"You need to take a bath?" I asked.

"No," he said softly.

"Do you need anything? Ice cream? Kisses?" I questioned.

He shook his head and I sighed. I wiped my cheeks, hugging him tight.

"You hungry?" I asked. "I can get you something to eat."

"No," he mumbled.

"What about--"

"Daddy," he interrupted in a quiet voice. "I'm fine."

I sighed, kissing the top of his head. We sat there, watching the tv when I thought of something. I went downstairs outside, grabbing the spare key from under the doormat.

"Here," I said as I handed it to him and he looked at it in confusion. "Take the key and come over whenever you want. Even if I'm not home, take this and just come hang out at my house if you need to."

He nodded, looking down at the key in his hand.

"How about Olivia? You don't have Olivia, do you?" I asked.

Gee looked up at me with watery eyes.

"Daddy, I want Olivia," he whimpered.

"Okay, I can get her," I offered. "Anything you want."

Gee nodded, biting his lip.

"Do you wanna come along?" I asked.

"I don't wanna go home right now," he whispered.

"Okay, where's Olivia?" I asked

"She's on my bed," he said. "Go through the side garage door, it's always unlocked."

I nodded, grabbing my keys. I kissed his forehead, leaving my apartment. I wished he would be fine home alone as I drove to his house. There was only a couple lights on when I pulled up. I went inside quietly, going up to Gee's room.

I looked around and saw the husky stuffed animal on the center of the head of his bed. I picked it up gently, sniffling when I hugged it and thought of Gee. I went to his closet and grabbed a bag, putting in some clothes for him and his makeup. I was just about to walk out when I saw a pacifier on his nightstand. My eyebrows raised in surprise as I picked it up and looked it over. It was lilac colored and had white stripes on the button of it.

I shoved it into the bag, throwing it over my shoulder and walking downstairs. As I was going, I passed the kitchen. I saw a man who looked slightly like Gee, so I assumed it was his dad. But his dad was making out with some Asian lady who definitely was not Gee's mom.

Oh god, his hand's going up gee skirt.

I'm gonna throw up.

I hurried out of the house to the car, thankfully not making any noise. God, how does Gee put up with this? Poor baby, imagine how many times he's had to see his dad cheating on his mom. My baby is so great, he deserves so much more than what he gets. He's so kind, if you're kind you should get treated better. I wish I could just switch places with him.

"Beautiful!" I called when I got inside.

I went upstairs and he looked up at me, eyeing the bag.

"Thought you were just getting Olivia, daddy," he said.

"I got a some clothes too," I said.

I reached into the bag and grabbed the pacifier.

"This yours, baby?" I asked.

"No," he mumbled. "Those are for babies, I don't need it, I'm a big boy."

I handed it to him and Gee looked at it before putting it into his mouth. I sat beside him, wrapping my arms around him.

"I love you," gee whispered around his paci.

"I love you too," I replied.

"Was anyone home?" He asked.

"No, not a soul," I lied.

I decided it was better to lie, keep him from knowing that his dad was currently about to fuck some Asian lady. I don't think that'd go so smoothly with him.

"R-really?" Gee asked in shock.

"That's right, it was a ghost town in your house," I said.

"Oh," he said, the slightest hint of a happy tone on his face.

"Hungry, beautiful?" I asked. "Want dinner?"

He bit his lip and nodded. I smiled happily, grabbing my phone.

"What do you want?" I asked. "Pizza?"

He nodded his head. "C-can it have pineapples on it?"

"Of course it can," I confirmed.

I ordered the pizza, setting my phone down once I finished.

"It'll be here in about twenty minutes," I told him.

I gave him a kiss, pulling him into my lap.

"Have I told you you're the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on?" I asked.

Gee blushed, nodding his head.

"Well clearly I haven't said it enough you beautiful, beautiful boy," I said.

He looked up at me with wide, watery eyes.

"You mean it?" He asked.

I held up my pinky finger. "Every single damn word."

He wrapped his pinky with mine and gave me the slightest of smiles. It was gone again as he put the paci in his mouth and I pulled his warm body closer to mine.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

15.1K 697 26
completed!!! part one out of three//// Frank Iero is the gay teenager who, after coming out to his Catholic family, faces trouble in finding himself...
23.1K 547 40
Gerard Way is a stuttering, new kid in a new big school who suffers from a number of difficulties, not to mention his tendancy to wear girls clothing...
4.5K 108 30
Frank Iero is the new gay kid. At his old school, he got bullied for being gay. His parents are getting a divorce. Now that he's got a new start, he'...
18.2K 520 21
Frank is the new kid at school. He has moved with his mother in an attempt to escape his past, and his father. Gerard is the kid no one talks to. But...