A Secret Mermaid (Garroth X R...

By OolivelovelaughoO

Look out for things like: (F/n) First Name (L/n) Last Name (N/n) Nick Name (F/c) Favourite Colour (S/f/c) Sec... More

*~{Just Life}~*
Contest Winner!!!
YAY!!!!!
*~{What Happened?}~*
*~{Telling the Parents}~*
*~{The Party Part 1}~*
*~{The Party Part 2}~*
Ugh Happy?!
I'm sorry
*~{Waiting to go Back}~*
I am sooo upset right nowPlease read
*~{Every Wish has a Consequence}~*
*~{The choice}~*
Discontinued
Want me to continue?

*~{What Could've Happened}~*

1.1K 23 122
By OolivelovelaughoO

If you guy would've chose to turn down the potion you would've been in for a real treat. I'm going to give a brief explanation.

   Liam and you would've gotten pretty close. He confessed that he had a crush on you for the longest time but you couldn't return those feelings. You had Garroth and only Garroth on your mind. Garroth felt the same way with you. So when Phoenix drop welcomed Lucinda Garroth had asked her to turn him into a merman and she made him a potion. AND GARROTH WAS A SEXY ASS MERMAN THAT YOU GUYS MISSED OUT ON AND I WOULD'VE ENJOYED WRITING THAT! THANKS GUYS!

I hope you all are happy with your decisions. *goes to bed and cries self to sleep*.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
481K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
639K 10K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
495K 31K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...