*~{Telling the Parents}~*

Look out for things like:
(F/n) First Name
(L/n) Last Name
(N/n) Nick Name
(F/c) Favourite Colour
(S/f/c) Second Favourite Colour
(H/c) Hair Colour
(E/c) Eye Colour
(V/n) Village Name
Hope you all enjoy.

Brianna's POV

   I feel... Cautious about telling mom and dad the truth about (F/n) going on the surface with HUMAN LEGS. I mean mom would be happy for her for going along with her dream... But dad... He would probably lock her in the palace for her whole life or get her her own personal body guard! Actually, I kinda want a body guard, and I'm thinking that he'll be someone to flirt with.

Your POV

   I was looking at my sister and giggling. She makes such funny faces when she thinks. It's great to be home. She finally snapped out of her trance and looked at me. "Why are you giggling", she asked confused. "Oh just laughing at the funny faces that you make when you think", I giggled. "So what were you thinking about", I asked. "Stuff", her face turned bright red. "Like what", I was confused. "L-like.... I don't think that we should tell dad about you being on the surface", she had to think for a moment. "...", I stated at her blankly. "Why", I questioned. "You know how dad feels about humans he will lock you in the palace or get you a body guard (that's really hot)", the last part she mumbled. "What was the last part", I asked. "NOTHING", her face turned into a tomato. "Okay I won't tell dad about me being on the surface I'll just say I got lost or something", I smiled but then quickly frowned at the thought of being on dry land. "Okay then let's go talk to them", Brianna smiled ignoring my facial expression. I sighed and followed Brianna to the palace.

   We swam inside to see dad sitting in his throne rubbing his temples while mom was pacing back and forth. "*Ahem*", Brianna caught their attention. They both looked at us surprised but mom was the first to react. She quickly swam towards me, spun me in a circle, and pulled me into a tight hug. My dad was a little slower to react but once he did he pulled Brianna, my mom, and I into a tight hug. "Missy you have some explaining to do", my dad warned me. "Yes father", I replied. my head lay low.

   After a few hours of catching up with my mom, Brianna and I helped the ladies in the kitchen help prepare the meal for tonight. Mom and dad were throwing a big party to welcome me back home safe and sound. Brianna and I finished cooking and swam into the throne room to tell dad where I've been the past month.

I came face to face with my dad with Brianna at my side. "So, do you care to tell me where you have been. We were worried about you (F/n)", my dad sighed. "Father I can take care of myself. I have just been exploring the sea. I'm sorry father, I should've told you that I would be out for awhile", I played my part. "I expect nothing more from you. You have always been the exploring type, just like your mother", he smiled. "Now go have fun at the party it just started", Brianna and I laughed as we swam off. Well that was easier than I expected.

Hope you all enjoyed!

~Ciao