*~{Every Wish has a Consequence}~*

Look out for things like:
(F/n) First Name
(L/n) Last Name
(N/n) Nick Name
(F/c) Favourite Colour
(S/f/c) Second Favourite Colour
(H/c) Hair Colour
(E/c) Eye Colour
(V/n) Village Name
Hope you all enjoy.

Your P.o.v

   I guess I was too excited because I swimming uncontrollably fast in the forest. I couldn't wait to see Garroth again. I had not been able to sleep because I had him and only him on my mind. Being on land was the best experience of my life. I was able to explore areas that I would've never gotten to see if I was afraid. Afraid of what...? Afraid of being myself.

Eventually I paused in front of the cave where Marianna lived and waited for the other two to catch up. When they did we swam in together. When we entered I saw the mermaid that changed my life.

"Marianna!" I swam up to her and gave her the biggest hug.

"Oh! It's good to see you too" she laughed as she hugged me back.

"Is it ready" Brianna asked.

"Yes just finished! But I have to warn you about the potion. There is a tiny problem with the recipe" she bit her lip.

"And what is that problem" Cinderia grumbled.

"The potion will work but the thing is... you won't remember anything that happened before. Weather you were on the surface or under seas. You won't remember anything of your past. You won't even remember that you were a mermaid" Marianna looked down. We just stared blankly at her.

"It's your choice when you are ready to use it" she handed me the bottle and wished me luck. Suddenly I realized if I used the potion I wouldn't remember her and the things she's done. I gave her one last hug.

"Thank you for everything" a tear managed to escape from my eye. I sniffled as the three of us swam back to the kingdom.

I don't know if I'm ready to forget everything. If I forget everything then I will forget my family, my friends, I'll forget Garroth...

Am I willing to take that risk to start a new adventure?

I hope you all enjoyed!

~Ciao