*~{The Party Part 1}~*

Look out for things like:
(F/n) First Name
(L/n) Last Name
(N/n) Nick Name
(F/c) Favourite Colour
(S/f/c) Second Favourite Colour
(H/c) Hair Colour
(E/c) Eye Colour
(V/n) Village Name
Hope you all enjoy.

Your POV

I really didn't want to go to the party but I did go because my sister was really excited to see me again and so was Cindie. I was swimming in the middle of the two towards the party. "So are you going to tell me where you've been the past MONTH", she shouted the last word at me. "Okay I'll tell you but you got to promise not to freak out", I pleaded. "Fine", she replied. I've got a bad feeling about this. "I was... Iwasonthesurface", I said quickly. Her jaw dropped. "W-w-wait y-you w-were o-on d-d-dry l-l-l-l-land.... FOR A MONTH", Brianna and I tried to keep our laughs silent but I finally broke. Her reaction was just to good. "HOW DID YOU EVEN BREATHE ARE YOU SOME KINDA MUTANT OR SOMETHING. WHAT THE FREAK ARE YOU", soon Brianna and I were laughing so hard that we could barely breathe. "Okay okay okay... Calm down... Let me explain", I clenched my stomach to stop myself from laughing. "OH YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO MISSY", Brianna was still laughing like a crazy person. Wow, never realized how much I missed home until now.

We continued swimming to the party and I explained to Cinderia how I turned into a human. I also explained to them how much fun I had and what I all did up there. But I left out a lot of details, for example me and... Garroth. I really miss him. I don't want to think about it right now. I just need to have fun. This is where I should be.

Hope you all enjoyed!

~Ciao