*~{The Party Part 2}~*

Look out for things like:
(F/n) First Name
(L/n) Last Name
(N/n) Nick Name
(F/c) Favourite Colour
(S/f/c) Second Favourite Colour
(H/c) Hair Colour
(E/c) Eye Colour
(V/n) Village Name
Hope you all enjoy.

Garroth's POV

Today was Laurence's birthday, that means that Aphmau was throwing a big party. Of course knowing me I spent most of the time at the docks hoping that (F/n) would come back. "Garroth are you okay? You haven't been acting yourself lately", Aphmau sat down beside me. "I just miss her Aphmau", I sighed. "But why do you come here all the time", she asked. Right... She doesn't know. "She always came to the docks during parties. She's not much of a people person", I pity laughed at my joke. She's definitely NOT a people person. "You know a lot about her, don't you", I nodded. "Come on let's go to the party Laurence wants to see you", she laughed as she walked back to the party. Ugh fine. I looked out at the ocean again before heading to the party.

Your POV

   We finally arrived at the party. Brianna, Cinderia, and I sat on rocks and watched people dance and we talked. Brianna and Cindie got asked by their crushes and I laughed at their red faces. After the finished they sat beside me again. A guy named Liam came up to me with the brightest smile on his face. "H-hey (F/n)", he stuttered. He kinda acts like... Garroth. "Hi Liam", I smiled back. "W-would you... Wouldyouliketodancewithme", he said in one big cluster but I understood what he was saying. "Umm s-sure", I stuttered. He reached out his hand and I took it. His hands were cold unlike Garroth's but he acts just like him which made me feel... Weird.

   After the dance I thanked him but I didn't sit back with girls, I swam away from the party. I sat on a rock and buried my head into my tail. "I... I miss him", I said to myself. "Crying over a boy? Pick your head up princess. Your tiara is falling", I heard a voice that sounded so familiar. I looked up and saw the person who changed my life. "MARIANNA", I swam to give her a hug. "It's good to see you again too, but what are you doing here", she hugged me too. "Oh, that. My father was looking for me and my mom was worrying so I came back... But I didn't want to leave so early", I lightly sobbed. "Darling don't cry I knew that you would want to go back again so I've been making a special potion so that you can turn human or mermaid whenever you like", she smiled. "R-really", I questioned doubtfully. "Yes really! But it still needs time so I'll come find you when it's ready", she smiled then swam off. She can't be serious.

Hope you all enjoyed!

~Ciao