Mysterious A

By DymonSkies

Aalea Harriss is rude and gorgeous, with her constant pushing and mean remarks, one would think Amare Jordan... More

Mysterious A
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Breaks and Continuation

Chapter III

12.6K 602 98
By DymonSkies

Mysterious A's Chapter Three

- Amare Jordan

Amare had just finished packing up most of his belongings. He threw on a Nike sweatshirt and was on his way. After loading up his truck he went back into the house for his phone, only to run into Damien, Skylar's fiancé.

"You know your mama cried herself to sleep right?"

"That ain't got a damn thang to do with me."

"Like hell! She crying cause' of you dammit!"

"She crying cause' she know I'm tellin' the truth! Man, why you even give a fuck? This what you want right? Me out the picture? You got it. Cause' as long as you here, I damn sure won't be back."

Amare grabbed his phone and charger and left the house, bumping Damien on his way out. For about thirty minutes, he drove with no designation. He thought about going to his father, but he was sure he would only call his mother. He sighed and made a u-turn to his father's house. When he got there all the lights were off. But, he knew he was home because his Suburban was in the driveway.

I can't believe I'm doing this shit. Amare thought to himself before getting out and going to ring the door bell.

Andrew had just crawled into bed. He had a long day of practices and was preparing for upcoming games. Andrew has been playing professional ball for 7 years. He plays for the Miami Heat, which is a pretty good team.

When he opened the door, he didn't expect to reveal his only child.

In his mind he was thinking that Amare was here to curse him out for not being there for him, during the last five years of his life.

"Amare? Son?"

Amare nodded and answered, "It's me. My mom and I been having some differences and I needed a place to stay for awhile."

"You don't even have to ask. You have your belongings with you? I can help you unload."

Amare nodded and led the way to his vehicle.

When Amare was situated in a former guest room that now belonged to him, he and Andrew sat in the kitchen eating and talking.

" ¿Qué te trae por aquí? ¿Cómo está tu mamá? Me han dicho que acaba de abrir un restaurante."

Amare shook his head only getting half of what his father said.

"Well, I'm here because as I said before my mother and I have been having some diffrence-"

Andrew cut him off and said, "So if I call her, she'll say the same?"

Amare put his head down, shaking his head.

"She met some guy at an opening of hers. Seems like since then that's all she cares about. So, I stepped out."

Andrew nodded and looked at the picture behind Amare, posted on the wall. It was him and Skylar when they were younger playing basketball. He smiled at the memory.

"Your mother deserves to be happy. She's a great woman. She's accomplished so many things in life, let her have this happiness."

Amare turned away from his father and walked up the long flight of stairs to his bedroom. He didn't want to hear a damn thing about his mother or Damien at this moment.

***

Aalea continuously twist and turned in her bed, thinking of the night's previous events. Images of Amare's supple lips against her copious ones, moving in sync. Their tongues, wrestling, fighting for domination.

She sat up and grabbed her phone off the dresser, before contemplating calling Amare. She decided against it before sitting her phone back on the charger and lying back down to continue the restless night.

***

Monday morning, Aalea was up bright and early getting ready for a long week of school. She picked out a comfortable outfit for the day, which consisted of her Old Navy sweat pants, and a simple T-shirt from her drawer.

After getting ready she made her way down the stairs and too the kitchen to eat breakfast. Her mother was at the stove whipping up something that smelled oh so delicious. She sat a plate of Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Sausage, Bacon, Eggs, and a bowl of grits in front of Aalea. Aalea looked at all the greasy foods and the fattening pancakes before making a bagel. Deciding that was healthier.

Today there would be a basketball game at six o'clock. Aalea didn't feel like going but, Nataliya pleaded with her so she agreed. She didn't want to be bothered with fast ass girls in clothes that looked as if they'd rip at any moment, or the hot ass breath of the audience who were constantly shouting, or the beating band that drummed at every goal. She hated basketball games with a passion. She now hated them even more being that Amare was playing.

It was Aalea's turn to car pull. She wore what she had already had on and went to pick up Nataliya. Nataliya on the other hand went all out, wearing fish-net tights underneath her white couchi cutter shorts, and a pink crop top. On her feet were pink UGGs. Aalea shook her head at her friend's attire, the outfit was somewhat cute but it was too cold to dress like a slut. Once Nataliya was in the vehicle they sped off towards the school.

The girls' game went by quickly and was pretty boring. When it was time for the boys to play it was a whole different ball game.

"Girl, you see Amare out there looking fine as ever?" Nataliya stressed while looking at him with dreamy eyes.

Aalea told Nataliya nothing that had happened over the weekend with Amare and herself. She felt as though they were never going to be together anyway so why get all hype over one outing.

Yeah I see him, and I wish you'd stop eye balling him, Aalea thought silently while rolling her eyes at her friend before focusing back on the game. It was half time and the boys were down by 10 points. Aalea shook her head and went to the concessions for a drink. While waiting in line, out of the corner of her eye she saw Amare in the cut with the school's whore. I knew it was too good to be true. Aalea got her items and began walking back to the gymnasium before she was un-expectantly pulled back.

"Hey. I've been trying to call you all weekend." Amare stated turning her around abruptly.

"I know, I told you Saturday night, I never wanted to talk to you again!" She said furiously shoving him.

Isn't he supposed to be in the locker rooms getting some type of lecture because they're losing?

"Listen, I need you. I can't focus knowing you in the stands pissed off at me. I nee-"

Before he could get the rest of his sentence out, she interrupted him, holding up her hand as a sign to pause.

"Before three or four days ago, you had never even noticed me. Now I'm your good luck charm? How about going that bitch you were posted up in the cut with. Maybe she can help you get your game on track." And with that she turned and walked away.

Aalea wanted so bad to jump into his arms and shower his face with kisses. But, she couldn't. She wouldn't be his play toy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6M 515K 74
Mia Collins just wanted to get through her senior year of high school with as minimal awkward situations as possible. However, that's kind of hard to...
75.9K 2.1K 32
Aaliyah was a young 17 year old girl shy. August Alsina came to her school. They started hanging out and talking. But Aaliyah was questioning her se...
18.6K 741 26
This book is about a girl name Amara she is plus size, insecure and kind of unhappy. Her mom and her moved from Chicago to Philly so of course her l...
28.6K 867 29
Jaliyah Campbell is a 23 year old trying to succeed in life. She was kicked out of her home at the age of 16 by her single mother moved back into her...