Falling In Love With My Broth...

By Faded_May_Roses

Callie grew up with four brothers and one sister. She loves hanging out with her brothers and their friends... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Sequel

Chapter 57

37.5K 733 256
By Faded_May_Roses

So like 2 days ago I stepped on my phone charger (the part that you plug into the wall) and it started bleeding. Yeah, so now it's bruised on the bottom of my foot and it hurts to walk on it. Isn't that just lovely?

Comment. Vote. Stupid phone charger.

Love, El

-----------------------------------------

I just got out of the shower and was in my closet, trying to pick something to wear.

Mom and dad planned to take us out to celebrate my birthday. I honestly didn't know what they were planning on doing, but I didn't want to do anything today.

I looked in my mirror. My brown eyes staring back at me, then slowly looking over my body. I stared at myself for the longest time. Maybe I was ugly.

After slightly lifting my shirt, I looked down and grabbed the skin on my stomach. If I can grab some of my skin I guess I am fat.

Dylan appeared in the mirror, beside me. He looked down to what I was doing then back up to my face. He took my hand away from my stomach and pulled my shirt down.

"Stop." He said.

"I'm not doing anything bad." I looked away from his gaze and to the ground. He sighed and put his hands on my waist, turning me to face the mirror.

"Tell me what you see."

"A fat and and ugly girl with long gross hair. Thunder thighs-"

"You know what I see?" He said interrupting me. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"I don't have time for this, Dylan."

"I see a girl who doesn't listen to what anyone else says. A girl who I am so deeply in love with. A girl that I want to spend my whole life with. A girl who-"

"Where is this going?" I asked looking into his eyes. I knew he meant well and everything he said was how he felt, but right now I didn't want to hear it.

Dylan turned me back to the mirror. My eyes began to gloss and I looked down to my stomach.

"Callie, you're beautiful. Inside and out. Fuck what anyone else says. Fuck her." I smiled a tiny bit and he hugged me from behind. "There's that beautiful smile." I closed my eyes and leaned back into him. "Don't think badly of yourself." He whispered and kissed my ear. "I love you." I opened my eyes and he was watching me.

"Come on you two!" Kyle yelled. I unwrapped Dylan's arms from me and began walking away. He grabbed my arm and spun me to him. I looked up to him and he kissed my nose.

"If you're ugly than so am I." I tried to say something, but he stopped me. "We can be the cutest ugliest couple out there." I laughed and shook my head. He held my chin with his thumb and pointer finger. He looked down to my lips then kissed me, slowly.

"I love you, beautiful."

"I love you." I whispered. He kissed my nose and grabbed my hand.

I know he believes that I'm beautiful and not fat, but I'm not entirely sure that I even believe that. Even if I did, it will take me a while to get over it. Calling someone fat and ugly doesn't go away with a snap of your fingers.

When we got downstairs Lauren turned to me. She smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Don't worry. I beat her ass." I smiled and hugged her tighter.

"Come on girls!" Dad said. Lauren and I pulled apart, but held hands. "Time to celebrate the fifth youngest's birthday."

"Hopefully it will be better than my actual birthday." I muttered.

"I'm sure you'll like it." Wes said with a smile.

"No. Way." I said as I got out of the car. Dylan and Kyle laughed at me.

"Is that all you can say?" Scott asked with an eye roll. I swung my arm to the right and hit him in the chest. He grunted and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you think, princess?" Dad asked with his arm around mom.

"Six Flags. It has to be the best present ever." I smiled and looked to Ryan.

"I'll race ya to the roller coaster."

"3... 2..." He began the countdown.

"Go!" Wes yelled and began to run.

"That's not fair!" I yelled as I sprinted off.

"All of you are going to lose." Kyle yelled running past me.

"Last one is a rotten egg!" Zac yelled. "But Callie has always been a rotten egg."

We've been here for hours, now it was a little after eight and it was starting to get dark. After the first couple of hours we split up. Wes, Clara, Ryan, and Kyle went one way. Mom and dad went another way with Zac and Lauren. Scott, Dylan, Julia, and I stayed together.

Another girl walked by and I again looked at her. She's pretty. Thin. I looked down to myself trying to compare.

I have been comparing myself to every girl I saw here. Yes, I knew that it was unhealthy and I shouldn't do it. But right now, I couldn't help it. Compared to myself, every girl was stunning.

"Callie," Julia said. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked to her. Her face was full of worry. "I know what Jessica said to you hurt, but you really are scaring everyone."

"Sorry." I muttered and put my face in my hands.

"Hey, beautiful." Dylan said. I turned to him and he kissed my nose. "I got you something."

"You didn't have to."

"Close your eyes." He said ignoring me. I looked to Scott and his chin rested on Julia's head. I looked back to Dylan and then closed my eyes. "Keep them closed." He set something in my lap and placed my hands on it. "Open." I looked down and in my lap was a huge dolphin. I smiled and looked to him.

"I love it!" I leaned over and hugged him. He kissed my head before I pulled away.

"I knew you would."

"I'm going to name him...."

"Finn." Scott said.

"Squishy." Clara yelled. I gasped and hugged the big dolphin. From the corner of my eye, I saw Dylan's smile grow.

"Best. Name. Ever." She laughed and Wes came over to me. His arms wrapped around my neck and he rested his chin on my head.

"We're hungry. Dad wanted to know if you didn't mind all of us going somewhere?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Good, cause I'm starving." Kyle said.

~~~~ Dylan's POV ~~~~

After we got out of the restaurant and into the trucks Callie fell asleep. I pulled her into my lap and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I leaned my head down and kissed her arm.

"How is she doing?" Zac asked.

"Not her usual self." I sighed.

"I wouldn't be either, honestly. Jessica is a stuck up bitch." Lauren chimed in.

"I know they obviously don't get along, but why?" I asked. I knew it was over some guy, but didn't know the background of it.

"Callie and Jessica used to be best friends."

"Like do everything together best friends. They are a couple weeks apart." Scott said. I looked back to Lauren.

"Callie got her first boyfriend at the age of fifteen. So one day Uncle Clavin and Aunt Violet came over with their seven kids for a barbecue. Mom and I suggested for Callie to invite Eric over. We liked the kid- he was cute, funny, and nice. But that's not the point." Lauren said. "After we ate, Callie couldn't find Eric. Or Jessica. She looked everywhere and didn't find them. She asked one of our cousins and she said that she seen Jessica go behind the garage. Callie walked over there and guess who was there."

"Jessica and Eric. Making out." Scott finished.

"Her boyfriend and best friend making out. From then on Jessica has taken everyone of Callie's boyfriends. They cheat on her or dump her to have sex with the dirty whore."

I looked down to Callie. It wasn't one boy. It was all the boys Callie has ever dated. That's why she pulled me away from the group. She didn't want Jessica to take interest in me. Well she already did, but fuck her.

How could someone do that to Callie? She's never done anything to hurt anyone, when necessary of course. She's the most prettiest, sweetest girl I've ever met.

My heart hurt for her.

"So how long is this ride again?" Scott asked the driver.

"Almost two hours." He groaned and laid his head back, as Julia got comfortable in his lap.

"I hope you don't miss your flight, Mr. O'Brien." The man driving yelled back to me.

"Uh, no. We're staying another night." He smiled and nodded. I looked down to Callie and kissed her softly on the lips. "I love you, baby."

She gripped my shirt tighter and I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Unravelling By wee_me

General Fiction

446K 14.8K 63
Lily is happy with her life. She has a unique family that she can rely on as well as four great friends who support her - and vice versa. She doesn't...
432K 7.5K 34
"I guess we're roommates now." Highest ranking: #1 dylanobrien [completed]
2M 43.2K 34
"let's give this girl six older brothers" they said "it will be fun" they said um... whoever "they" is, really wanted to see me struggle!
29.4K 583 27
Still shocked in her mothers sudden marriage, Elliana is finding it hard adjusting to her new life and family, which comes with four extremely protec...