Chapter 3

I woke up early and got into one of my bikinis. When I put on some shorts and a tank to cover up I made breakfast for the guys and set out some Advil along with water for the dumbasses who chose to get wasted last night.

A few minutes after I was done cooking I found myself down by the ocean, sitting in the sand. I don't know what it is, but I love waking up early and sitting in the sand in complete silence watching the ocean. I do it whenever we come here.

I love the beach house. There's no city noise, no annoying snobby rich people, no pollution. I mean we don't live right in the busy city, but we are close enough. At the beach house it's just fresh air, birds chirping, ocean sounds, and silence- when away from my annoying brothers and their friends.

"Breakfast was amazing." Scott said. My head turned to see him walking up to me. I smiled and looked back to the ocean. He sat down next to me and when a few seconds passed with no speaking, he nudged me in the shoulder.

"What?" I asked looking to him.

"Ky said that something happened with you and Nolan last night. Is that why you were upset?" He asked concerned.

Scott was like Kyle when it came to me- protective as always. Not that Ryan and Wes weren't, but Kyle and Scott were closer to me. Even though he picked on me a lot- he was still there for me.

"Yeah," I whispered, letting some sand run through my fingers.

"Wanna tell me what happened?"

"I didn't let him have sex with me, so a week later he broke up with me to get with that Courtney chick." He looked back to the house then to the ocean. "No big deal. I mean we only dated a year. Nothing major." I said using sarcasm.

"You know even when the worst things happen to you you seem to never take it the way you should." He chuckled.

"With this I guess I don't care as much as I probably should. Nolan was a great guy. But he just wasn't boyfriend material."

"It took you a year to figure that out?" We laughed. He got up and then held his hand out to me. "By the way thanks for the Advil."

"If your were smart you wouldn't have drank so much, you dumbass." We were now behind the house and I could already hear all of the commotion inside.

"Just when I thought we could have a normal brother sister relationship." I rolled my eyes and pulled open the screen door.

"Have you ever thought of cooking as your career?" Patrick asked. I pushed him and sat next to Dylan and Mark.

"What's on the agenda?" Josh asked. I looked over to Dylan's plate. I reached over and grabbed a piece of the bacon.

"What was that?" He asked pretending to be upset.

"I took a piece of your bacon." I smiled and took a overly dramatic bite.  

"Y-you took a piece of MY bacon?" When I took a bite he closed his eyes and sighed dramatically, placing his hand on his forehead. "I don't know what I'm going to do with you." I laughed.

"I have an idea." Luke said. He walked to Dylan and whispered something to him. Dylan evilly smiled.

I'm screwed.

"Ryan!? Kyle!? Scott!? Help!" I yelled as Dylan picked my up and flung me over his shoulder.

None of them came to rescue me, instead I heard them laugh. Wow, you three are great brothers.

Dylan placed me on the couch. His long fingers tickled my sides and belly.

"S-Stop!! P-Please." He laughed and then kept tickling me for another torturous few seconds.