Chapter 49

So, whoever hates me for not posting anything for 2 weeks....... go vote. I'm so sorry, everyone. It's been crazy! It won't ever be that long again. With Christmas break coming up, I'm going to have a lot more time! :D

I also want to say thanks to everyone. Over the past 2 weeks I have noticed that I got at least another thousand readers! Which excites me. :D

Comment. Vote. Stay awesomely amazing!

Love, El

--------------------------------------------

Lauren, Ryan, and I were in the kitchen making lunch for everyone. It wasn't anything big or fancy, but it was a big family lunch that we don't get to have often.

"Dance!" Lauren and I told Ryan as he cut the cucumbers. He shook his head in annoyance.

I laughed some more at Lauren. The two of us were dancing around the kitchen while listening to music and cooking.

"Girl the way you movin got me in a trance DJ turn me up ladies dis yo jam
Imma sip moscato and you go lose them pants And Imma throw dis money while you do it with no hands Girl drop it to the floor I love the way yo booty go"

The CD player blared out the tune. We were feeling in a dancing mood and what better way to do that with some music like this?

Ryan laughed and shook his head at us as we twirled and moved to the music. I took the knife from his hand and tried to get him to dance, but he didn't move.

Man this kid is strong.

"Fine, more dancing room for us." I yelled.

"Running man!" Lauren yelled. I laughed and someone turned the music down. Kyle was standing next to the player. To the left was Dylan, leaning on the wall with his arms crossed, clearly amused.

"Wanna dance?" Lauren asked. "Ry doesn't."

"No, actually we had to ask Callie something." Kyle said and grabbed a piece of food. What is with them and grabbing something while we prepare it? "We're not at a night club." He told Lauren and I.

The two of us looked at each other and began to dance around him. After a minute we went back to preparing everything.

"My parents want us over for dinner." Dylan said afterwards. I looked up from the family cookbook to find him against the counter in front of me.

"You should go. You haven't spent much time with them." I smiled. I flipped through the pages to find the correct recipe. It was how to make the salad dressing that dad loved so much, but it was grandma's special recipe and he didn't eat salad without it.

"Babe, the both of us." He laughed. I looked up to him.

"With me." Kyle smiled. Dylan rolled his eyes.

"They haven't seen you in a while, so they want to catch up and have dinner."

"It would be nice to catch up with them."

"So is that a yes?" I looked back up to him.

"Yeah."

"Good."

"So this means we can't drag her away from her book now?"

"Nope." Dylan grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not totally into the book."

"Uh, yeah you are." Ryan chirped in.

So what if I was, it's a good book. I mean all romances can be good books. When I get into a book it's hard for me to take my eyes off it, or even to get up to take a pee.